It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things you would of like to have done before you died?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As we are all very much aware our time on this planet is very limited, i am currently only 34yrs old, and yet i find myself annoyed at the fact that i will die before the really great stuff is here.

I'm not just talking about disclosure or maybe first contact, but the selfish things like total immersion gaming systems run by quatum home computers or specialization genetic modifications (gills for diving, echo location for caving etc)

So what would you have liked to have seen/done before you died, (but won't)

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
When I'm an old fuddy-duddy, and have nothing else to lose, I want to smoke a joint and drop acid. I will want to see what all the fuss was about.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would have liked to have visited another planet.
To know if there is anything at Area 51, or any other place.
To find out if intelligent life exists somewhere other than earth.

I would have liked to have experienced world peace.
To have experienced "The Rapture".
To see our planet begin to heal itself, after the beating we've given it.

I would have liked to have seen universal medical care work.
To have seen the end of wars and hunger.
To travel through a worm-hole and visit the outer limits of existence.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RancidCat

Good question RancidCat and I think everyone should respond just to relax our brains.
I wish I could take an RV crosscountry in the USA and do all the cash & treasures adventures available from the Discovery & Travel channel. I would love to go pan for gold or blow up the side of a hill looking for prescious stones or go wading in shallow rivers for sharks teeth or use a metal detector looking for ancient artifacts or meteors, what an experience this would be and never leave the good ole USofA, plus if I struck it rich or even just a little ,then all the crosscountry trip would be paid for. Thanks for helping me dream of pleasurable thoughts, gwhint

new topics

top topics

join