It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Form of Light, and Microscopes that See It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I stumbled across this article about a man who invented a microscope which reportedly could see at a magnification of 30,000x.

This is far beyond the Rayleigh limit, and it's function is explained in some laws of physics which describe light in greater detail and mathematical terms. Somehow, there are properties of light which we have been until now unaware of, that this microscope utilizes, and allows us to see far deeper into the workings of biology than we could before.

Link here

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
RRR was such an amazing individual. He’s a perfect example of a genius who’s contributions to mankind threatened the establishment, and so was destroyed. You can find plenty of short autobiographies of him out there.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dionysius9

Nice one dionysius

Just got done finishing reading the article...Some of the stuff was pretty heavy going science-wise, but if a Neanderthal like me can understand the gist of the article, any ATS'er can

Absolutely fascinating stuff to say the least...

Its amazing how much of this using EM to treat illness and disease stuff from the early 1900's got "lost"...

I hope some scientists now can build and even better instrument that Rife did, given the technology we have nowadays when it comes to making precision instruments...

Star and flag for you Dio

Peace

join