It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've had enough...I officialy step down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That's right, after trying my best to get this election pushed along by the powers that be here, I have decided my and others efforts are fruitless. No matter how much we plead and try to make this work, it just isn't going to happen. This election was a great idea that was left with absolutely no leadership or direction.

Perhaps the next election cycle I will try again, if Above Politics even still exists then…

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
While I don't disagree with nyk537 said I should point out that leadership and direction was offered by the members and turned down by those who are/were intend on the ATS election dyeing a slow death.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

The management of this election is not just extremely poor, it is absent. I may indeed join you if this continues into the new year.

They are losing their best minds. Sad to see you go but entirely understandable.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

another person hits the dust
well cant blame you, we dont get jack all from the mods apart from they are working on something behind the scenes (but cant give any sort of update at all as it would be to much hard work just to tell us members something once a month or once every 3 months) which makes people believe this is a true farse and the mods and admins font take a bleep about this place.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just go with anarchy...

can't really go too wrong with that...!

no point being upset when a system fails you or there is no outcome...

your a winner in my eyes for trying

Just cos no one shares your enthusiasm, relax, have a little drink and say, oh well... move on to something else you feel passionate about.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I'm not so much upset as I am disappointed; as I'm sure many other members here are.

This was an exciting concept that completely lacked leadership and organization. (Don't get wrong, I'm not blaming anyone or ripping the Mods)

I just really wish this could have happened, it would have been a lot of fun. Although judging by the way PTS is looking these days, winning a dedicated forum probably wouldn't have meant much.

top topics

join