It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Lost Books of Nostradamus, 2012, Ophiuchus, the Burning Tower, the Matrix begi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The story and predictions of Nostradamus are the topic of many threads here; this thread is my 2 cents on the matter, including video. One of the more fascinating finds is of Ophiuchus[the lost 13th sign of the zodiac] crossing the celestial equator of our galaxy[2012], when at the time of these books being written they had no idea of the concept of the existence of galaxies.

The first three videos are from the History Channel regarding the lost books of Nostradamus, the fourth video deals with Ophiuchus, the Burning Tower, the Matrix, all of these videos I’m sure are just theory but none the less I can since a change coming, but I can’t tell you what will change and if it will be good or bad.

The theory that the WTC was destroyed in order to build a Timegate is interesting to say the least.

A natural change is coming and the PTB are not happy about it and will go to no length to stop it. We were not meant to be born as slaves to be slaves to a system that doesn't serve us.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think that we are on to something here...

My prediction is that the NWO will start here in 2010, but then the critical point if we can move on will be at the end of 2012, like the Matrix movie mentioned.

Fascinating...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
I think that we are on to something here...

My prediction is that the NWO will start here in 2010, but then the critical point if we can move on will be at the end of 2012, like the Matrix movie mentioned.

Fascinating...

This was the first time I heard about the time loop theory and it just boggles the mind. The videos take some time to watch but wow, they all seem connected. I'm still searching for more possible connections and will update this thread if I find anything else out.

But I agree its Fascinating! [4th video]

[edit on 9-12-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I stopped watching the Lost Book of Nostradamus when they showed a picture of Osama Bin Laden and said something to the effect of "Or will there be one man to bring it all crashing to it's knees..." or some crap like that. Come on! Grrr it's propaghanda, equating the apocalypse with "Muslim extremists". Simple as that.

Not trashing you, sorry.

Trashing the History Channel.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
I stopped watching the Lost Book of Nostradamus when they showed a picture of Osama Bin Laden and said something to the effect of "Or will there be one man to bring it all crashing to it's knees..." or some crap like that. Come on! Grrr it's propaghanda, equating the apocalypse with "Muslim extremists". Simple as that.

Not trashing you, sorry.

Trashing the History Channel.

Nostradamus said the 3rd anti-Christ mabus was to start WWIII, and was to be underground and killed soon after. I'm not totally convinced that he is the last anti-Christ, But if the current war Christianity Vs. Islam continues it could bring about the End of this civilization as we know it. For what?? Fundamentalist's Ideas or the selfrightous causes of zealots.

I recommend watching the videos, and at least listen to the words they say. You might not agree with them, I'm not saying I totally agree with them, But they are interesting to say the least!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It was a very entertaining show..........but I was disappointed in that they harped more on the war of terror, then other possible predictions/actions that may/may not take place before 'we' get zapped by the center of the galaxy in 2012.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Personally I don't see any one man being the Anti Christ, but more mankind in general. And I don't think it means if you are Christian in the traditional sense but more if you follow the golden rule and care about others in a non judgemental way your following the way of Christ.

People who do not care for other people and do crimes to others are the embodiment of the Anti christ IMO.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I won't say that anything is written in stone but, holy crap. This is exteremely freaky. I'm gonna have to put these books and movies on hold so I can look into this more. Thank you so much for the videos!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
As you are not aware,
I am writing a book,
The Book Of NEO.
To be realeased
in 2033,
2000 years after 33 A.D
If you are wise,
then you shall know,
that nothing will happen untill then,
nothing,