It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost Christmas, so you know what that means...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Time for the annual December 26th major earthquake.

December 26th 2006, 7.1 magnitude Taiwan

en.wikipedia.org...

Taiwan's Central News Agency is reporting that it is the strongest earthquake to hit Hengchun in one hundred years. [5] The earthquake not only caused casualties and building damages, but also damaged several undersea cables, disrupting telecommunication services in various parts of Asia.

December 26th 2005, 5.8 magnitude Coast of Japan
bbsnews.net...

This one wasn't very serious.

December 26th 2004, 9.1 magnitude Indonesia
en.wikipedia.org...

The earthquake triggered a series of devastating tsunamis along the coasts of most landmasses bordering the Indian Ocean, killing more than 225,000 people in eleven countries, and inundating coastal communities with waves up to 30 m (100 ft).

December 26th 2003, 6.7 magnitude Bam Iran
en.wikipedia.org...

The BBC reports that "70% of the modern city of Bam" is destroyed. Iranian government officials estimate the death toll at over 20,000 with a further 50,000 injured.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It is an interesting coincidence to me. I will be curious to see if we end up with another one this year. I am guessing if it happens, it will either be in China or Venezuela.

Remember, this is a conspiracy site, so why not?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Interesting series of coincidences.. but why are you predicting it to happen in China or Venezuela? Why not California? They say she's long overdue...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Mainly because it is a conspiracy site. Two of the ones listed had potential military benefits for the US. The the one off the coast of Taiwan was able to knock out most of the communications to Asia and one nearly devastated a city in Iran.

I am just stretching the whole "coincidence" angle of it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, luckily I was wrong. The only moderate quake was a 6.3 in Alaska. That area seems to have been pretty busy lately.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

join