It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im the girl who found something on the camera

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by werstoopid

I'm confused. Why is there a second thread by this person on this same topic? Has there been new, additional information uncovered? I don't think so.

It seems this is a replay of the first thread by this person.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Agreed, even if OP is who she says she is (doubt it) this thread is redundant, gratuitous, and unnecessary.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Yeah it looks somewhat like the monkey brain, if you catch my drift...

In fact I had a roommate in college who was quite fond of doing that. I never understood it myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

The original thread was started by a member who was attempting to show that this was a blazing example of EVP/ITC, umm the transdimensioal communications of multidimensional beings from the other side iof the looking glass captured by our electronics media, according to her self proclaimed expert analysis.

This thread was started by the young girl who says her camera is the one that had this giant of a video on it and due to her young life being drowned in alien dreams and encounters with an alleged UFO is attempting to determine if this whatever it is in her snippet is alien in nature or a toe, or something.

Go figure, its like a bad novella.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I see a plastic duck.

This is really in the picture. No manipulation. However this might also be a see 'alien faces in pixulated pictures' effect.

That is a snap shot of the video from the moment where you see the most of the bottom.

I tried to check for something else. The thing I mentioned in the now closed thread:
I somehow think the upper part (or the lower) is seen on a reflective surface not necessary a fix one that works like a mirror.

But with that maybe plastic duck... I have to question you:

Do you have such a plastic duck and could this video have been done in the bathroom (bath tub with water?). Would fit to a reflection surface.

The green thing on the other side looks like a green textil animal.
The red thing eighter the blob on your pillow or a part of you. (not toe).

all speculative of course.

Oh and if we have it about that. Another most importand question:

Do you really want to know what is on the video or do you only want to see and accept whatever you have in mind it should be (aliens and such..)?
Sorry that question but there are really a lot people here that rather like to believe whatever they want and don't want to deal with observable reality and than it's a vast of time for everyone.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Why don't we just wait and allow the girl to come back and answer some questions. Our bantering isn't really doing anything productive. If we are going to explain this, why don't we do this using good 'ol fashioned detective work. I've sent her a list of questions (posted in this thread as well) and I think she would be pretty put out to return home from school and see that this thread was closed because we don't agree with the assessment.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

See my post back on page 7. I've already asked that question. We'll need to wait for her to come home from school and answer.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Second, you see this video of what you think is an alien, then you see a UFO at 2 AM in the CLOUDS!?! You can't see clouds at 2 AM, unless your at the north pole.

I live in the desert southwest and I've seen clouds out at 2 am.

I don't know what to believe with this girls video but what I do know is that when I seen a ufo with another witness, nobody believed us either.

I watched the video and I can kind of see the eyes and stuff but I think it was just my imagination seeing what I wanted to see.

It's disappointing to know there is people out their who will fabricate a story for attention which in return debunks any real story.

If this phenomena is real then hopefully we will see a video with some chilling hard evidence in the near future.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by werstoopid

okay why dont you say something like hi my name is Danielle and im am bad at speaking and even worse at typing.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by provingeyewitness

What a load of absolute rubbish!!

Maybe there is something wrong with my eyes?

BUT...Why can I see clouds at night?

Just last night, I went outside and guess what? I saw clouds.

Explain that one?

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just thought I would show an image captured of an 'ET'' by a contactee interviewed by Italian UFO investigator Paola Harris. It's very similar to those images I get of 'strange beings' in my movies and photo's -- as well as those images that are seen in Danielle's movie. Here's that image of a Grey was captured by cam by that Italian contactee that Paola Harris interviewed:

I should also add that Clifford Stone said in one of his interviews that ET's can communicate and have access with what we call 'the other side'. His stated that his ET contacts even transported him to 'the other side' to meet and talk to his deceased son who died in a motorcycle accident.

Whitney Streibner also said something along the same line too in one of his interview's that's on a video somewhere.

I'm bringing this up because we in the ITC community see those images of faces of humans..either recognizable or not... where in those same frameshots in those movies where those faces are seen, we ALSO will sometimes see images of faces of beings that do not look like they are from this world.. There's a big variety of those types of images that we get but some do look like Greys... some even look like those reptilian renderings we see on the web.. not exactly but almost.

I personally feel (as well as others) that the dead dwell on their own level and beings such as ET's or ultraterrestrials each are on THEIR own levels. So for those of us who have a knack for capturing images like what's being shown in this post..they are like holographic images showing beings where each is a really on their own level or dimension. There might be one level though where they all go to, in order to show up in our photographic images. It's all speculation in regards to if they are each on their own 'level' or not, but we are seeing both the dead and such strange alien looking beings showing up in the same frame-shot's.

At any rate I viewed that movie that Danielle found on her cam frame by frame again, and took a few more screenshots of those frames that were showing anomalous images of faces.One can see morphings of different faces that appear in those frames. The 3 images below were loaded into an editor where I used the brighten/contrast feature on them to allow them to be seen better...

I've already shown the first image in that other thread -- notice how slanted the left eye is on that bulbous head...notice the nose and mouth too.

The other two images show faces with eyes and noses and mouths.. a lot of face morphings in that short video and the images below are 3 such morphings in that same area of this movie clip.

The face in the image above (the 3rd one) can be seen better if you look at it from a distance.

My apologies for not being able to spend much time conversing in this thread but I'm bogged down with a lot of work assignments now where I'm short on time.

I do believe that Danielle is telling the truth... I'm seeing anomalous images in that movie she found on her cam included something that looks like what she saw but once again, there are actually quite a few faces that appear in this movie.. all of which are morphings... much like it was in that movie I found on my hard drive ...

Just thought I'd show this one too of a strange alien-like being photographed by a retired policeman in Scotland that was seen out in the countryside he was hiking in on his way to a relatives house.

And here are some of my images of what I'm calling ultra-terrestrials though the first one does look very much like a Grey hybrid of some sort.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I'm bringing this up because we in the ITC community see those images of faces of humans..either recognizable or not... where in those same frameshots in those movies where those faces are seen, we ALSO will sometimes see images of faces of beings that do not look like they are from this world.. There's a big variety of those types of images that we get but some do look like Greys... some even look like those reptilian renderings we see on the web.. not exactly but almost.

The same can be said for anything that we stare at. I can see faces in the textured walls in my home. I can see faces in dirt on the ground of my floor. I can see faces in clouds, reflections, food, the ice crystlas and snowflakes forming on my windows, etc etc. The list goes on!

But just because I see faces in something doesnt mean its anything but my imagination...or my wanting to see faces.

Funny thing. The more I read posts like this....the more I try and find faces in things - anything. The most mundane object, my imagination can form an object...a face...an animal...something.

Just because your imagination sees an image...doesnt mean it IS that image.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A lesson learned and suggestion to all: When you see a Headline making
thread like this on the front page, read the posts on page 1 and then
fast-forward to the last page of the thread. I just did this and saved
myself many minutes of reading time. Moving along now to more
serious and potentially legitmate ATS topics. Thanks to everyone who
contributed and flushed out the fallacy within this topic. We part-timers
truly appreciate you!! -cwm

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I take issue with this analysis. Simply because you are elimintating that bulbous mass of tissue in order for you to see anything and then you have to adjust contrast and brightness.

Let's assume that this smooth bulbous image in the video is a toe or some fleshy appendage. All you've done with your screenshots is modified the contrast and then looked for pixels that somehow resemble a face.

It would be like me taking a picture of your elbow then adjusting the contrast and brightness until I came up with enough pixelation and find a face or eyes and a mouth.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow, great job Palasheea

You have made some good observations and you have made one wonder.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

Like I said, I was making comedy skits.I love comedy.So I felt like watching them again.And also, I was the editor, my friend is really bad with editting.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

Like I said, I was making comedy skits.I love comedy.So I felt like watching them again.And also, I was the editor, my friend is really bad with editting.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I know, you can see clouds at night.Maybe not many but there are.

link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I know, you can see clouds at night.Maybe not many but there are.

link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I would agree.

What I see are manipulated images.

When I enhance them myself in photoshop. I dont see the same "images".

Strange.

Here it is blown up - a lot.

***whoops...too big - need to fix*** LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join