It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im the girl who found something on the camera

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I would love to have OP submit her vid to C2C and call in. I'm pretty sure George Noory would just go "riiiiiggggghhhhhtttt".

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Another thing, the response that threads like these elicit gives me hope for the board...the response proves that a lot of us are not gullible fools.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone
The green pattern on the video sure matched the green/blue/red patterns on your bed cover.

Best one-liner in here

Very well spotted. I don't know what the object is but I'm comparing the colours on the video to the colours on the duvet cover.. they look same colour/pattern size..

Nice detective work

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hi Werstoopid girl....I hope you are very fine.

About your experience..it depends...i think first i will ask, did you ever dream about aliens before this incident or just after it??? have you ever woke up with scratches or scars that one night before wasnt there??. Did you ever read about aliens before this inicident on books or internet??

I think your experience is truth (about the light)..but the video i dont know, i have some ET experiences (close encounter with UFOs and i mean closer, just about 200 mts from me and above 10 mts from ground, dream with aliens and even interact with them, woke up with marks) and they never leave some trace (video, sound recorded) i tried many times to catch them with my video camera, the only thing i catch on video was the famouse orbs lights around the room, but seen actually an alien kind like your video, never.

Dont be afraid, if they really want to do harm to you , me and lots of people who get in their way they would alrerady have with the stuff they have. The best medicine i think for you is going out with your friends, do your normal day to day activities, dont think about what could happen or may have happen, sometimes is better not to know than to know.

I know nightmares can be real scary but girl you need to get on your feet, live your life happy, that the most importan thing for yourself!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Let us be clear though, you are not the girl "who found something on her computer", you are the girl who uploaded a video to YouTube titled "Alien or not. Plz watch!". You have already decided what it is, and you have already decided what you want the viewer to think it is. Just so you know, Saturday morning I e-mailed the video to 5 people I would consider experts on video and/or the paranormal.

I really hope a lot of you "fence sitters" will consider an earlier posters assessment of the colors of the girls comforter and the green blob that appears in the video.

To sum up a post of mine from the first debacle of a thread; toes under a blanket.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There was already a 15 + page thread posted about this subject by Palaleshae(sp?).

It covered of all this, and again her expertise in ITC was proven false, and the film was debunked, and the thread was locked.

You have a need for attention is that it? I know Pal does, and I'm 99% sure you do as well.... Is that why you made another thread on this bunk subject?

You got caught out there, either try harder to fool us next time, but better yet, just don't post hoaxes on here anymore please.

Thread lock incoming, imo.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I think the mods have not locked this yet because it is interesting to see our response. I think they're either going to wait until we lose interest or things get extremely nasty before a thread lock. I personally don't care at this point, I thin k most of us have rightfully stopped caring so the damage OP could do is probably minimal.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
reply to post by Nola213

I think the mods have not locked this yet because it is interesting to see our response. I think they're either going to wait until we lose interest or things get extremely nasty before a thread lock. I personally don't care at this point, I thin k most of us have rightfully stopped caring so the damage OP could do is probably minimal.

Agreed. If there is anyone out there that needs to see how myself, freenrgy2 and others dismantled this mix-up/scheme, look up the original thread created by palasheea.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Looks kind of like a female bearing her[snip] up close to the lens.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Second, you see this video of what you think is an alien, then you see a UFO at 2 AM in the CLOUDS!?! You can't see clouds at 2 AM, unless your at the north pole.

Anyway, I don't believe this at all, your UFO was probably a dream

-Jimmy-

BTW, I've gotten people here to confess about made up stories, so if it is fake, say it now before getting humiliated even more.

You got to be pulling the ATS leg. Clouds certainly can be seen all over the world at 2am or anytime during the night as a matter of fact.

UFO, aliens, abduction or things the mind suppresses can and do come out of our dreams to again enter the minds conscious recall state.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Seriously...look again...it's a [snip]! I'm serious!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

It's just attention seeking is all, and she's getting it.

Her camera doesn't record, when she tries to record, but it does record while she's on the potty. C,mon.

The worst think about this is that some people are taking her seriously.

Man where can I find these people, I got tons of swamp land for sale.

Deny Ignorance people.

Look at the thread title "I'm the girl....", like she's somebody or something.

It's amazing that this is the first topic I see when I log onto these forums.

Imagine a first a first time user logging on to ATS and seeing this nonsense. Think it gives them a good impression of ATS?

I didn't look but I hope this is in the Skunkworks forum. But I bet it isn't.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

Oh I'm on Pal's foe list, I was in that thread and read the whole thing. I basically ripped apart the video of this girl talking and pointed out about 7 classic flags, that she was lieing.

I more of an expert in telling whether someone is lieing, I've read books and watched shows on it, than Pal is an expert in the "non field" of ITC.

I.T.C whats that anyway. (I Toy w/ Cameras).

It's just that this is the same EXACT thread again of the one that was locked, only now we have the real hoaxer. Not her mentor in I toy with Cameras.

This girl is what 13? she should be out haveing a slice of pizza with a nice young boy if she wants attention, not hoaxing on you tube, and ATS.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Nola213]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would like to ask the OP if this is really worth her getting her dignity publicly crucified...if her answer is "yes", I'd highly recommend professional help.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy910130

Really? I see clouds all the time at night. Either from a well lit moon or lights from the ground reflecting off the bottoms. You may not see extensive cloud layers such as you would find during the day, but you most certainly can see clouds at night under the right conditions.

However, this doesn't mean I believe the story.

edit: ugh, I replied to the wrong person. whoops.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dont know what the image is, but it doesn't look like anything to be youtubing about.

But the thing that turns me right off is the audio. It's a girls voice, just like yours, and sounds like theres further conversation coming with 1/2 a second of a new word right before it cuts out.

We're all open minded here but I dont think you have anything, sorry.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Agreed. I would estimate from about a forth to a third of the nights of the year I can see clouds.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
[snip]

MOD Edit - Sorry, that just doesn't belong here.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This isnt true because of one reason.

Originally posted by werstoopid
reply to post by Loki

But the video of me was taken with my web cam.The "thing" video is from my digital camera.

It wasnt taken at my friends house because like I said.I looked through everything.And look through it again and the thing is there.I have realized the voice does sound like mine but what comes out the video looks nothing like me.That day I was wearing a white tee and jeans.Nothing green and I was wearing socks.(just saying cuz some people think its my feet.)

Notice you say "That day I was wearing a white tee and jeans.Nothing green and I was wearing socks.(just saying cuz some people think its my feet.)"

You say "That day". Then you say.

Originally posted by werstoopid
reply to post by captainplanet

Nope my camera didnt have that thingy that says the date.I dont remember exactly what day it was but I believe it was near the 4th of July.Either mid June or early July.Maybe late July.

If you can remember what exactly you were wearing that day that it recorded. I am sure you can remember the day.

imo, this isnt true. That is all.

AM

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

Proper ATS etiquette would be to post a link to a Public ousting of another member... especially when a round of 'back pats' are warranted.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join