It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im the girl who found something on the camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Here’s my guess
Either the camera was accidentally turn on while someone was holding it near their face or they some how pick up the camera the wrong way, that is to say “backwards”, and somehow actually turn it on for a second trying to use it before they realized they had it the wrong way! That would explain the muffled sound; the microphone part of it was buried in their face. It sure looks like someone’s nose up close

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dyingfun
Seriously, how can anyone believe this.

No one has stated they do, but here you are, AGAIN.

I do suppose that you're the itch on the nose that people want to scratch, but are too afraid of scratching because they are afraid of having be red welts on their noses.. You are getting starred.

Insane.. ATS is letting the hounds run amok on carrion - and pest control is just putting collars on them !

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.
Based on the comments in this thread, it simply looks like another, "pay attention to me" chick.
Oh well.
Now, will everyone please pay attention to me instead? (sardonic comment )

Deny ignorance, and all is well.

She was ASKED to come here. My god, this is really disgusting.

How about you read the original thread, and if you dont like it, [snip]
Damn, I don't believe it but I sure am getting nauseated by the amount of attack from bloody people who just happen along...

Sheesh...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If this did happen then could you tell me the thoughts and feeling going through your mind at the time.
was the temperature colder then usual did you feel uneasy or watched.
Im not trying to make this into a religious thing but do you pray to a god if so witch.

Also any weird events in your life say as a younger child (chronic nightmares)
If you could answer this questions might be able to find out what it is if it is truly something

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

BEST Answer Yet !

Thank you GE Leo !!

I think you are spot on, and by saying that, I in no way deny Dani her right to be concerned about her feelings. 15 years ago, it would have been a tale told in the park. But people have to accept that today, the Inernet is the playground.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighttowel
You know what this means right?

That a lot of people are getting 1 line meaningless post warnings?

---
- Don't warn me bro, don't warn me !!!!

(superfluous tazeing protester text added by badw0lf to offset said charge)

MOD EDIT - YOu should have resisted...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan_at_work
Threads like these are ruining this forum. IMO.

NO!!! Answers like this ARE....

Originally posted by nighttowel
You know what this means right?

Originally posted by Abeam
You are funny

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
What's the point in you keeping this up? I don't get it.

Originally posted by captainplanet
you might get booted in record time.

Why are you bothering?
Why don't you continue posting your one-liners on forums more suited to it and save ATS for intelligent replies..
If you want to post at least give a reason or theory about why you think it's fake.
I'm sure you can rely on some of the multimedia experts here to disect the picture.

ON TOPIC..
I have problems with this too.
The video looks like nothing more than an old pumpkin in a rubbish bin and ... the mannerisms exhibited whilst telling the story look remarkably like those of someone who's not being 100% honest too.
Just my humble opinion though.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I didn't post a one liner
look under that post. I posted a proper one. You just enjoy putting people down

MOD EDIT -

One Line post warnings, don't necessarily mean you only posted one line of text, if you post 2 lines but are off topic, it's the same thing.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
And if she wants attention what's it too you?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Personally, I don't see much. But, I believe you are experiencing something we may not understand.

To the jackasses that feel they need to debunk this thread.

Get a life.

Poor girl wants some help, and a bunch of losers

jump down her throat like shes going to take points away from

their threads. I send some of this young ladies bad dreams to them.

Boo!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Although many possibilities have been offered, no one has conclusively convinced me either way.

Could it be a hoax... certainly, could it be some unknown force at work.. probably not- but that's why ATS welcomes this type of thread. It allows the free thinkers in our on-line society to examine, scrutinize, and formulate an 'opinion' based on whats offered.

Unfortunately, some feel to offer asinine comments because they have no evidence to back up their conclusions.

What the young lady has claimed is she doesn't know what it is, I don't think she has discounted the possibility of human or mechanical error, she is just looking for input on what it may be.

I would like to take this time to welcome her aboard, and hope she does not let some of the unintelligent responses sway her in continuing to stay or believe what she does.

And kudos
to Palasheea for her diligence in asking [insert new members name here] to offer more information regarding her experience.

I realize Palasheea has a vested interest in this topic due to her own similar experience, which again in my mind, no one totally discounted what happened to her .

Real or hoax, I have enjoyed most of the thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
When I was 10 I heard something at my window so I pulled the curtin away and I faintly remember the same "being" as in the video. But I just assumed it was a plastic bag or something whirling in the wind. how wrong I was..

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
here's my opinion.

while youse were making vid clips, skits, etc & going in & out of friends houses and all that confusion stuff.

either you or your friend had the camera accidently record when someone's hand was over the lens...

the figure looks to me like a closeup of a finger joint, possibly the ring finger because of the greenish-gold hue at the base of the imagined
head-torso figure
(the 'head' is one section of a finger the 'torso' another and the seemed division is the folds of the fingerjoint itself....

open your palm, and 'see' the Alien )

i suspect youse were/are actually surprized at finding the vid image
and dug up some fleeting thoughts that were'nt actually related to the
unknown vid's origin... hope this helps you retrace events,

thanks,

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hello all, time to say what I think this is.

Try tilting your head to the left and look at around -1:11 over and over again, and I think it looks like someone is laying down, possibly talking on the phone....you can hear what sounds like "fine, so..." as if were bing asked how they were and was replying "fine..so how are you?" or something like that.

I think you can clearly see in the second after the first sound is heard, that you see someone's possibly bald head, or hair pulled back tightly...then more of the face is shown down to the bridge of the nose, but this is at a 45 degree angle down toward the face toward the chin.

Just my opinion...hope someone can see what I do.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
ST UDIO,

I totally see how what you are saying about the finger could be true, I just looked at mine and inagined how it would look close up on a camera, and I could see the places where the eyes are and the bald head that I was talking about in my post. Kooky!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

That was odd

Thank you, that really comforted me.I've always been afraid of these thing but you managed to calm me down.Thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

More like a disconfigured man.I realized that a few days after this but then thought me myself.It cant.My dad was sleeping,brother wasnt home,and there were no men at my friends house.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That would be very likely.And my favorite color IS green.But I perfectly remember I had not green on.

I dont even own green rings.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi, if you stay here long enough you'll find out I am a buzzkill.
Anyways, why would your ada be scared? In fact, why would anybody be scared? It is a one secnd blurry clip of possibly just someone sitting down. Your story doesn't fit for me, sorry. First off, don't get the police involved there not going to do anything because there is nothing to do.

Second, you see this video of what you think is an alien, then you see a UFO at 2 AM in the CLOUDS!?! You can't see clouds at 2 AM, unless your at the north pole.

Thirdly, again, why would you be so scared of this? Especially enough to go sleep with your mom? Come on it can be anything! Its like the 'war of the worlds' radio thing that got everyone going crazy...

Anyway, I don't believe this at all, your UFO was probably a dream, or you just made that up to make your story a bit more interesting/conveniant. And your video, it is probably an accident where you pushed 'record' or it is something you made with your friend for fun because you saw all the hype around UFO/Alien/Reptilian videos and you wanted in, and you wanted to be center of attention, thats why you keep saying (not only here, but also on youtube) 'Keep posting, Keep posting!!!!'

Lame...

-Jimmy-

BTW, I've gotten people here to confess about made up stories, so if it is fake, say it now before getting humiliated even more.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
OK I watched this video the other day on the other thread, what it looks like to me is what a few others have said on here, that the camera got knocked and a little tiny recording was made.

Your voice is heard on the video as others have pointed out, maybe you knocked the button on the camera, but then again why would you be sat in the dark if you say you were at your desk? This is quite a strange video, but with such a short piece it would suggest to me that it was accidentally recorded.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join