It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im the girl who found something on the camera

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Lost_Mind

And SHAME ON YOU for telling this young person that all that's being seen in that movie is her toe!!!

You be should ashamed of yourself for saying that what she saw pop up in that movie that she found on her cam was just a figment of her imagination!! Especially when in fact there ARE morphing anomalous images of heads and faces showing up in that movie as I've shown in this thread.

You are acting like the 'thought police' ... like the Gastapo -- telling her that there's nothing in that movie and shame on you for doing that!!

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Palasheea]

I'm going to start taking you to task on these postings.

First, SHAME ON YOU for not considering all possible viewpoints.
You should be ashamed for telling this girl to ignore anything that might resemble a common sense answer to this video.

And you, YOU have the oddasity to tell another member that they are acting like the Gestapo? Are you serious?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You certainly have an innate capacity for seeing only what you want to, dont you? Try clicking on a few of the links on the blog, why donchya?

I had no problem at all finding his ITC captures. Why would you? Albeit he is is a Brit, he is a member of the American Ass. of Electrical Voice Phenomena.

I hold no shame in offering an alternative explanation to what you are trying to cram into this girls head. I never said it was a toe, I have said it LOOKS LIKE or APPEARS TO BE a toe or a body part of some kind. I am able to come to this initial conclusion without butchering the image to bolster my opinion.

Unlike you, I can easily and readily admit that what I think it LOOKS like does not necessarily make it so. I hold no knowledgable superiority over what the vid shows because there isnt enough there to make a concrete determination in any direction. The video is a joke for the purpose of precise analysis, IMO.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Especially when in fact there ARE morphing anomalous images of heads and faces showing up in that movie as I've shown in this thread.

You are acting like the 'thought police' ... like the Gastapo -- telling her that there's nothing in that movie and shame on you for doing that!!

Pal....maybe you should take a nap maybe. Step away from the computer for a bit....nice cup o' tea possibly. The level of denial and lack of willingness to consider any other possibility is getting, bluntly, uncomfortable.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Is it just me or is Palasheea getting off easy? He/She obviously has a very clear agenda. It's not exactly hard to extrapolate the amount of frustration this single thread is going to cause from this point on. Not to mention the amount of general awkwardness... am I the only one that feels something is amiss?

I'm curios why people haven't posted other abstract images to demonstrate the very effect.

Here, tell me if you see things:

I'm sure the aliens/ghosts/jesus/god/extra-dimensional boogie men/programmers/spaghetti monster are all trying to relay very important messages to us through all of these images. It can't be related to human nature, not at all. There's no way our brains are wired to see patterns where there may be none in reality.

The video has a dozen or so faces in each and every single frame. Are you trying to say there's only those that you've pointed out to us? That the ones other people see are less valid?

That's very ad hoc reasoning.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lost Mind... Um... anyone can join AA-EVP for a $30 fee.

And Mr. Penny, I'm sorry but I will not step away from my computer for a cup of tea because I've got a cup of it on my computer table right now at this very moment... you must be psychic!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow! Cool.. Donoso! What amazing images!!

So you are seeing faces in those images?? Well that's WONDERFUL! At least there are a few people here who do not suffer from that mental block that I spoke of before ... so keep up the good work Donoso! Great that you are not in DENIAL about this phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Thats all you have to pick out of my post to contend? Hmmm. OK, that answers a couple of Q's I had. Thanks!

@Donoso - har har....good luck wit dat.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I hope you're being sarcastic because if not this post confirms your absolute disconnection from reality. I'm really not trying to be harsh, but, I was merely pointing out how you can see faces in EVERYTHING - that there's a perfectly healthy explanation for the video:

Human error/technical error. What you see in the video is merely just an aftereffect of the said error. There's absolutely no reason why it should be in the Aliens & UFOs section when there's neither in it!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OMFG
Plenty of gullible, attention-seeking, enabling, ignorant people frequenting this thread.

Um, Don't the T&Cs state that you have to be 18 to be a member here? If so, why are we being subjected to these children's feeble cries for attention???

Finally, to the OP, you accidentally hit "record" and recorded the inside of your hand, muffling the microphone. Anyone who thinks otherwise really ought to consider some type of professional help. - No, I mean seriously - get some help, NOW!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Are you kidding me?

I have repeatedly asked you the same question in regards to seeing faces in random objects - that you are dodging left and right.

Please answer it.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Wow! Cool.. Donoso! What amazing images!!

So you are seeing faces in those images?? Well that's WONDERFUL! At least there are a few people here who do not suffer from that mental block that I spoke of before ... so keep up the good work Donoso! Great that you are not in DENIAL about this phenomenon.

Donso, I think what she meant to say is that it's wonderful that you aren't MENTALLY ILL and are one of the sane people in this thread who can see images in those things.

Pal, I see them too, I just don't believe that the virgin mary manifests in a grilled cheese sandwhich. Hey, there's a rock that looks like a face. Hmmmm, I wonder if it can talk? What do you think?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

OK Babe...lets tone it down shall we?
get back on subject. thank you.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here's a fascinating image... an anomolous image of an EYE.
It was captured by the

NASA/European Space Agency SOHO satellite that show what appears to be an eye forming out of the solar plume heading towards the comet NEAT on February 18. Is this the 'Eye of Horus' captured on camera and does it signify a non-human intelligence attempting to communicate with humanity?

Do you see the EYE?

www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I clearly understand what she was trying to say and I'm flabbergasted at how vehemently she deals with people that don't agree. I'm really perplexed to be honest. I know we're going to be told to "stick to the topic at hand", but, how does this not relate? We've got someone claiming there are faces of aliens/extra-dimensional beings within the footage and we're contesting that. We've shown examples of seeing faces in abstract pictures. Not to mention we have given the scientific reasoning for this very human phenomena.

Yet, there's absolutely no direct response to those very posts. They're all brushed aside with snide/rude/sarcastic responses. Kinda' reminds me of someone else. (joke, tis a joke!)

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Here's a fascinating image... an anomolous image of an EYE.
Do you see the EYE? [edit on 4-12-2007 by Palasheea]

Yes, I see a shape that resembles an 'eye'. Do you actually believe that it is an 'eye'? What would you do if it *winked* at you?

Wow, this is proof?

As Gordon Ramsay would say on Hell's Kitchen...."SHUT IT DOWN!"

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso

I clearly understand what she was trying to say and I'm flabbergasted at how vehemently she deals with people that don't agree. I'm really perplexed to be honest. I know we're going to be told to "stick to the topic at hand", but, how does this not relate? We've got someone claiming there are faces of aliens/extra-dimensional beings within the footage and we're contesting that. We've shown examples of seeing faces in abstract pictures. Not to mention we have given the scientific reasoning for this very human phenomena.

Yet, there's absolutely no direct response to those very posts. They're all brushed aside with snide/rude/sarcastic responses. Kinda' reminds me of someone else. (joke, tis a joke!)

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Donoso]

I think it relates extremely well. The fact that she refuses to answer some questions only reinforces my belief in HER denial of logical explanations.

She's been allowed to claim things now in three seperate threads and has offered little to no evidence to support her theories.

Her first thread was closed by her after we showed that there was a logical explanation to the videos on her hard drive. The second thread (about this topic) was shut down by the mods after it started deteriorating into rubbish and after her tone started getting nasty towards several members, including me. Now, for a third time we've been subjected to the "only my view is correct" mantra, while she can publicly call anyone who doesn't see it her way "mentally ill".

This is truly appalling.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I followed those other 2 threads pretty closely and the trend hasn't changed. It's the same nonsense over and over again. I have absolutely no quarrel with her, I'm not here to find foes. Like the most of us I'm here to learn, understand, teach, and most importantly:

Deny Ignorance.

Yet when someone tells a girl that's only 12 that she shouldn't listen to reason and would rather instill a deeper fear within her, I find that completely unethical and ridiculous. Especially when there truly is a completely sound explanation for the whole ordeal.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

I tend to agree with you here... Shall we shut it down?

Springer...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Please do, there's absolutely no point to continue this mindless dribble. I feel folks are just going to get far more frustrated and that's not healthy for anyone. Especially over something so, dare I say, trivial?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Full applause to Springer.
Pull the plug and nail the coffin shut. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Mira

[edit on 4-12-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join