It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im the girl who found something on the camera

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This Thread Topic has all - I mean all - the hallmarks of being part of a virul advertising campaign. The point of which is to send people to a youtube video so it gets many hits.

Here is a link to The Secret Strategies Behind Virul Videos !!!!

The question I want to ask - does ats accept payments for blogging ads like this one or do posters like werstoopid and the other account holders backing it up get paid for it?

I've been lurking on this site for years, and threads like this are reasons not to come back.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Dear lord... I don't see a thing.. you want to see a face.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
...as I've 'tagged' time and again -- pharmaceutical hallucinating.

It's the real deal w/ a lot of the meds people are on. I've been reading that sleepwalking is common, dreams to reality is common & a couple of others that make anybody wonder about 'abductees' minus implants or true proof. 11 pages? You're kidding me, right?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Pal only answers people who agree with her or just ignores completely....I've noticed that...folks like Freenergy2 and PartChimp seldom get answers if any.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthweezer

Well, that sucks. My question was sincere and I really wanted an answer from a real expert professional.

Just tryn to understand

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamander

Well I hope they're getting something in return, because when I come to the sight, and this is the hottest topic, something is really, really wrong.

If this was my first time stopping by ATS, and I read this thread to get a feel for how the site is, and how it's run, I would pass it up.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I took a snapshot of the segment the OP is referring to and turned it 90 degrees.

This is clearly video of a man with a receding hairline (or bald). It appears to be a man, so my guess would be a paranormal "hello" from...Someone...

The fact that it sounds like the person in the video offers a hello suggests that it was intentionally recorded for the viewer's benefit.

Here is a LINK to the image I captured...

Attempt at embedded thumbnail:

[URL=http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=videosnapshotfacenj5.jpg]
[ /URL]

Still, very interesting...And the ufo thing is cool...

Thank you for sharing your story!!

[edit on 3-12-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
reply to post by Salamander

Well I hope they're getting something in return, because when I come to the sight, and this is the hottest topic, something is really, really wrong.

If this was my first time stopping by ATS, and I read this thread to get a feel for how the site is, and how it's run, I would pass it up.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by williamjklopp]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by werstoopid
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I know, I know.

But a question that hasnt been answered is "Has this ever happened to you?"

I'd like to know people's stories also.

Its just hard for me to explain what Im thinking.I can think it.But cant say it

So now that we have resolved your first question you come up with another to keep the thread going? People this girl lacks attention and she likes being the 'highlight of the site'. Maybe it is weird, maybe it was paranormal, but now your just trying to find ways to keep this thread going... Well its getting old.

Lame...

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I agree. I think this is just an underage chick wanting to show her breasts to the world. I think she should wait until she in atleast 18 and get mommy's permission and dance at a strip club.

I hope Springer is proud of what this forum has become!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
SO... what we now have is a shape(head like) lying sideways on what really looks like the same colours of your duvet cover..

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure it isn't just more scenes from ....

Roma the modelling dog...

Which ALSO seems to spend it's time wrapped up in Duvets and blankets

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by AGENT_T]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Again I'm with Jimmy.
T's Roma vid was great.
I saw the "toe".
Or I see the toe "meme". A big toe, right foot as viewed from the sole. This is the wackiest thread I've seen. I read it all. stoo must feel really jazzed. People technology. Call the:

Old dogs can be taught... sit up and pay attention. Good adult. Nice adult. wanna treat? Here, here's a nice question-snack. I'll be back after school. Be on guard.

Mira

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mira_of_lurk0more

I think you TOTALLY missed the point of me posting that link..

It was also created by werstoopid.
Now wouldn't the top of the dogs head look bald and alien?Lying sideways on the bed at close focus?

Pics from onthedecks post

[edit on 3-12-2007 by AGENT_T]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
T' don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Or underestimate me. I understand it was at this address that follows. Subtle d'uh. Here let's send everyone to see werstoopid. www.youtube.com...

Party on.

Mira

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

There's nothing worse than a horse with Halitosis..You can't be too careful

On topic... ermmm yeah..What I said earlier..

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Whatever T', bromadrodsis man. This kid is running a viral. This site is being played in my 18 year old opinion. Nuff said old fellow? I'm rather partial to real. This thread is synthetic and yesterday like my subscription to werstoopid's site. Do you dig?

Mira

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Gotta give you a star for posting a vid from my teenage years! I forgot what Sting looked like with hair.

Being played? Nah, just some folks that wouldn't know reality if it jumped up and bit them. It's more fun to see aliens everywhere and get the natives worked up!

I'll say it now. This is explainable. Recording error. Wow, after 2 threads and countless pages.

Bring on the next wave.....

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

My Mom said to post it. We're laughing. I think what salamander said as a brand new meme-member deserves immediate attention. It's not my deal. I've made my point of view known. Good luck with the viral everyone.

Mira

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My opinion?

I think its an alien.

I would call the Today Show and demand an interview with Matt Lauer, also try other shows where you can get exposure and fame and maybe some $$$$$.
I think Bill OReilly might have you on his last segment too!
Spread the word where it counts, on the tele. (the members here)have already expressed their opinions on two threads and the general deal is its not beleived. Take it to the media, call the UFO Center, you can get the number from George Noory at coast to coast am.com.

I mean, really, you should go for the whole enchilada. Really.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I believe you. ---------------------------------------------PC

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join