It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

post mean things you did as a kid..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
as the saying goes..."kids can be cruel"

everyone post some things you did in your childhood that was pretty darn mean.

i remember one time i had some friends over. we were playing street fighter for the super nintendo and my friend was seriously kicking my butt. i was getting tired of losing so i let him play the computer. everytime a fight would start i'd always press the reset button lol.

i was really getting on his nerves and he started pouting. my other friend whispered something in his ear and they both looked at me and started giggling.

i asked him what did she say about me. he goes i'm not telling. so i unplugged the controller and threw it at his face as hard as i could. lol

hey what can i say..i was a sore loser when i was little.

anybody else got any stories?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Man what I'm about to write is just mean... I still can't believe that I did this.
Back when I was about 5 years old, I was a huge Ninja Turtle fan. They sold plastic toys that resembled weapons from the cartoon series. My mom bought a plastic staff. I loved it!
So there I was one day, in my front yard with my new toy. I saw a bird hopping around. I creped up behind it and....
Yeah I feel real bad about that, still do to this day. After the fact, I made a grave for it, tied 2 sticks together to make a cross and stuck it into the ground and said a prayer.

There, I never thought I'd ever tell this story again but I feel better now. I was a little kid that didn't know the consequences of my action, but I still remember it vividly to this day.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
We used to fling dog poop on a stick over the fence at the snooty neighbor girl. I grew as one of 5 kids, and we had nothing to be snooty about..and didn't like the "we are better than you" attitudes. Yes, of course we got in trouble for it, but it was always worth a swat from mom to do it again and again

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think we had the same snooty neighbor girl too jensouth31 LOL

Dog Poop in a Snowball!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hi/
Let's see,
» post ''mean things you did as a kid..» ''

I would have been around 9 or 10 yrs old........my brother and I use to go to the old peoples home down the road of where we lived.We'd knock on their doors and run and hide behind some bushes to see their reaction......one day the person behind the door yelled out'' we see who you are,''or something like that,and we're calling the cops to let your parents know what you get up to''....I don't think we went back, because we were both scared of what my dad would do, then of what the cops would do.
I just hope that none of the old people had any heart problems, cause that would be very, very mean.

:shk:

helen

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I could be here a while!!!

I'll just go with the one for now... We used to go to the local golf course and play in the woods, climbing trees making dens and cool, kid type stuff. Towards the end of the summer this got a little dull, so we started stealing golf balls.

There was a par 5 that went over a ridge so the players couldn't see where the balls had landed. These 4 old buggers would hit their balls and start the walk along the fairway. We'd leg it out half hinch their balls and scramble up a huge oak tree.

Watching those old buggers scratching their heads and getting all stroppy sure was fun!!

Till the green keeper clicked!!

Flashing lights! Police car ride home! Unhappy Mummy! Grounded me! Made the local news paper!

That's the tip of the iceberg!

MonKey

Oh and changing peoples car number plates with their neighbours is always fun... I have no idea why it's fun, but it is!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i remember another time when i was in 1st grade. we were outside on the playground and i just randomly approached this one kid and i was like, let me tell you secret. when i got in his ear i spit THE biggest lugi in it. he ran off to the teacher crying and i wasn't able to play outside for a week after that.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

hmmm hard one.. which item do i choose..

ok when me and my friends were about 10 or 11, there was this girl with BEAUTIFUL long hair and she was oh so snooty.. so we convinced her to come "play" with us.. when we got out in the woods by our house we pushed her down and some of us held her down and the rest of us cut off her hair.. to the scalp... i regret it now because come to find out they dignosed her with lukemia and she had just grown her hair back out when it fell out due to the meds... she died a year later... geez to go back and undo what we have done...

[edit on 11/20/07 by CHIYANNE]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIYANNE

daaaaaaaaaaamn. if karma hasn't kicked your ass yet, it will soon.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
it has a couple different ways but thats alright i deserve it... but i have tried to make up for it.. i visit her grave every chance i get.. and lay her fav flowers.. it wont take it back but at least the thought is there.. and i also begged her forgivness when she was alive also... i became her best friend after we found out.. i did everything for her.. including being her 'bodygaurd' against other bullies... hopefully she now rests in peace...

another thing we did as kids was too egg our local police cars.. in case you dont know eggs eat the paint off of metal..lol..

[edit on 11/20/07 by CHIYANNE]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIYANNE

ha ha yeah i used to mess with the police all the time. i remember one time on the 4th of july when i was in the 7th or 8th grade, me and my friends shot this cop's car with roman candles. then we all split up and ran lol...

ahhh those were the days.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I reckon the meanest thing I ever did was put smoke loads in peoples cigarettes. I loved to watch their reaction when that smoke blew in half while they were lighting it. Thats gotta be the most fun I have ever had.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Well, I was born.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHIYANNE
i became her best friend after we found out.. i did everything for her.. including being her 'bodygaurd' against other bullies... hopefully she now rests in peace...

I am sure it was all in good fun but i guess it was funny at the time but, and please this is NOT aimed at you, it is sad in general that we are willing to befriend or treat someone as an equal only when we feel sorry for them etc. I was a kid too once and as kids we also got up to all sorts of nonsense and some i am not proud of nor have ever spoken about and won't.

But, we were kids and why kids do these things is beyond me and we will never stop it. Perhaps it is the things we do and experience and the consequences of our actions that makes us who we are IF we learn from those consequences. But i guess i sit back and i think about how the OTHER person feels.

If i think if what kids do and say then i wonder about the other kids - have they been scarred for life? Are they living a normal life? I am generalizing obviously but how do kids affect other kids and how they continue to live their lives.

Ok i was getting too serious LOL... it should always be in good fun and really not meant to harm and kids these days should be taught that things they do and say can be really hurtful to others.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shearder

Originally posted by CHIYANNE
i became her best friend after we found out.. i did everything for her.. including being her 'bodygaurd' against other bullies... hopefully she now rests in peace...

I am sure it was all in good fun but i guess it was funny at the time but, and please this is NOT aimed at you, it is sad in general that we are willing to befriend or treat someone as an equal only when we feel sorry for them etc. I was a kid too once and as kids we also got up to all sorts of nonsense and some i am not proud of nor have ever spoken about and won't.

But, we were kids and why kids do these things is beyond me and we will never stop it. Perhaps it is the things we do and experience and the consequences of our actions that makes us who we are IF we learn from those consequences. But i guess i sit back and i think about how the OTHER person feels.

If i think if what kids do and say then i wonder about the other kids - have they been scarred for life? Are they living a normal life? I am generalizing obviously but how do kids affect other kids and how they continue to live their lives.

Ok i was getting too serious LOL... it should always be in good fun and really not meant to harm and kids these days should be taught that things they do and say can be really hurtful to others.

i agree but it was not my intention to befriend her only to apologise, friendship came afterwards when i got to know her..

but yes society in general is too "childish" it seems.. we do not stop to think of our actions.. kids and adults both...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I was a pretty nice child, but I used to go through the woods and set off our neighbor's rabbit boxes so that he wouldn't catch any, and I used to steal his eggs to take to momma.

She loved me, though.
I was only about 5 or 6.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Bologna, hood of a car, hot sunny day.........

Only got caught once, couldn't sit for a week. Man I was a dumb kid.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I put a smoke load in one of my dads cigars.
How'd I know he was gonna light the dang thing
in the elevator at work?:shk:

I fessed-up because dear old dad thought my brother
did it. Still I couldn't sit down for a week.

No more loads for me.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
When I was in first grade, this boy I guess had a crush on me and he wrote me a note and picked me a dandilion. The note said "I like you" quintissential first grade "love note". Needless to say, I tore it up when I knew he was watching and stepped on it. He cried and switched schools. I will never live that down. I've always regretted that.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was probably 13 or 14 when this happened. It's mean, but in hindsight, it was also pretty damn funny.

A friend and I were walking home from school and we saw a mentally challenged kid (aka retard) watering the lawn in front of his house. My friend and I ran up grabbed him, held him up against the tree, ran the hose around him and the tree so he couldnt move, and then we proceeded to stand there and spray him with his own hose for a few minutes. We left without untying him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join