It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up now! Your world is changing...Rapidly!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I had no idea where to put this series of videos on here seeing as it covers so much from secret societies to UFO's, conspiracies etc. mostly covers planet Nibiru but combines all the theories of ET, secret societies conspiracy and planet nibiru into one theory. Here is the video description along with the link to the first video of a 24 part series. Suggest you watch all 24 when you have time....pretty interesting.............

"The Government knows it.. NASA knows it.. but do YOU know?..
PLANET NIBIRU (Planet X) is coming our way! By July 2009 it will be visible as a faint reddish object and by 2012 it will be visible as a "second sun"..

So what does Nibiru do when it passes the Earth? What do YOU need to know about it? And more important, what can you do to survive?

Messages given to us by "Extraterrestrials" in the form of Crop Circles are telling us about this incoming Planet Nibiru and its current position in the Universe.

Why are we not warned by our Governments? How did the Sumerians know about Nibiru? Who are the "Annunaki?" Who are the "Nephilim?" Why is our global weather pattern changing so rapidly and drastically? Global warming? I don't think so..

Why are there increasing numbers of sightings of strange giant creatures surfacing on Earth?
Are we finding ourselves in the final stages of genetic experiments? By whom?

Why are there increasing numbers of sightings of UFO's?
Are we not only being watched for thousands of years? What agenda are we part of?

You may find most answers by simply watching all the video parts of: "Wake Up Now! Your World IS Changing.. rapidly!"

The term "Nibiru" comes from the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and writings dating back 5,000 years (older then any Religion). Nibiru means "Planet of the Crossing," and it's cuneiform sign was often a cross..

Zecharia Sitchin proposed the idea that billions of years ago our solar system once had twelve planets. Now with advancements in science, scientists have literally found the 12th planet and have also discovered some really disturbing things along with this discovery. This is what's meant to happen according to the Mayan and I-Ching predictions.. because time is a frequency which is being compressed.. "

Here is the Link to the first video...click on the rest in youtube to watch the rest.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'll bite...if the world's observatories have seen Nibiru as they should be able to, why aren't they disclosing it? Are they all beholden to the same master?

Personally I don't believe Nibiru even exists as some sort of "Planet X" but you're welcome to prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So what do you think would happen if they did disclose this? That life as we know it today would go on the same way? Heck no, it would be anarchy. What would you do if you knew this was coming our way?

I am not buying this either way because until I can see it in the night sky for myself....well then I will believe it....other than that this just sounds like a conspiracy that someone is trying to make money off of. I posted this for Nibiru guru's to show me proof. I have started on the videos and am on part 6 right now. Will keep this updated as I go through the parts. Some of the videos claim they have proof.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm on part 4. This is mostly speculative, but certainly interesting.

Edit: We'll have to rely on backyard astronomers to tell us the truth. The government certainly won't do so.

At 3:40 or so, it states that all governments know about it and are taking steps to insure their power remains intact. That would explain a lot of things that are going on - DUMBs, Norway's seed vault, etc.

I'm glad I'm not easily scared. I can see why people with less self-control would become hysterical.

At 6:05 is a photo of Nibiru.

What I Just Realized: The scum of the earth, politicians, will be the survivors. Isn't that depressing?

[edit on 12/2/07 by 123143]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So far this guy that put this together seems to be really paranoid cause he is all over the place with this stuff he is linking and saying just about everything that we talk about here on ATS to this. I mean Geez Indigo children, Illumanti, even 9/11, crop circles, pole shifting, UFO's...whew all over the place.....see if I can hang in there and keep watching....

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I agree. He gets nuttier as we go.

Did you notice the worm had a boot on? lol I guess this guy's never heard of birth defects and the chemicals that cause them. And he's never seen a sunfish or a decomposed whale corpse.

Okay, this guy is photoshopping this stuff now!

Holy cow. Did you see that UFO footage in part 8? That's kind of what D4rkKn1ght was talking about in his threads.

Well, at least I don't have to move.

That's neat. I didn't know there were palm trees at the South Pole. Not.

A two-foot piranha. Great. Great.

[edit on 12/2/07 by 123143]

new topics

top topics

join