It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video in Costa Rica close to camera wired?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.teletica.com...

www.analuisacid.com...

First link has the video, 2nd the original news and the 3rd some pics and the original info.

What do you think?

Too bad that the man recording it didn´t make a big panorama shooting at some point, that would make hard the "ufo pending from a wire" teory, don´t you think?

Sorry for my english.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
again... out of focus, shaky then they lose sight of the object and then its gone...

Great video

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Pretty amazing stuff. Can you give us a translation of the news story?

What do the photo experts have to say about this vid?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is no literal traslation, i´ve just made a traslation of what i consider the most importants points of this.

Sorry for my english, well, "Tradutore, Traidore" says the italian proberb

I tend to believe in the ufo hanging wire, but who knows.

December 2007

In a poblation near San Jose, capital of Costa Rica, Mr. Marvin Badilla made a very interesting video, of a possible discoidal ufo that seems to spin in its own axis and makes revolutions in seconds.

The witness, a construction worker, described the size of the object as a little bigger than a tractor wheel.

The sighting was on tuesday 20 november at 3:49 of the afternoon, when he was working in a wood at an open field. He added that que was with a working partner, Mr. William Rivera (Mr. Badilla says that he called Mr. Rivera but Mr. Rivera couldn´t hear his call, because he was working with a drill that was making a lot of noise).

The video was sent to Telenoticias, a news tv program, originally.

Was recorded on a Motorola phone, 3gp format.

When the object gets more speed in the video, Mr. Badilla said that he lost the visual of it.

The youtube video has no sound; but apparently the original one has sound, at a very low volume, and you can hear Mr. Badilla screaming " William, William" and the sound of the drill. The object apparently made no sound.

The ufo researcher Oscar Sierra thinks that the object it´s some kind of research probe, with no tripulation, due to its small size.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yea I am leaning towards the old UFO attached to the wire theory, The way it flops around near the end...

-Jimmy-

Lame...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow! looks like someone made a UFO and hung it from invisible thread over a diorama.
Why oh why must the most stunning UFO videos be shakey....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Yea I am leaning towards the old UFO attached to the wire theory, The way it flops around near the end...

-Jimmy-

Lame...

Yes im thinking that too.

Hope to find more info.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I like the way it 'bobbles' around on its own axis as if suspended by wire..

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Videos like this seem an obvious fake to me.Shaky hands and out of focus screams fake........or UFO's attract people with poor motor skills and complete lack of knowledge when it comes to recording devices.
It looks like two hub caps glued together hanging from a line.The ding in the "UFO" kind of cements it for me.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A shaky camera is not always a fake. How can you tell the difference when all picture and videos on this site have been called fake.

Has anyone actually seen a real UFO video, not according to this site.

If I seen a UFO just getting the camera on and recording would be a chore, I would be scared as heck.

Here is a video that is clear, steady very convincing in my mind. The water reacts to a hovering near the shore. But with all that going for it I am sure you all will shout CGI!!! So tell me how can you tell a real footage?

Personally I like this video...cgi or not...don't know, can't tell, and don't care.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

OMG please tell me you are joking. Do you honestly can't see that everything in that video is computer generated? I'm not just talking about the UFO, the water and the plants are clearly CGI! *dies*

I mean, I'm sorry to burst your bubble and all. Just for you to know, Pixar movies are CGI as well.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I tend to lean toward it being a fake.

The classic UFO shape

Lack of focus

And when it moves away, it seems to travel very sluggishly. UFO's use anti-gravity propulsion systems...the Earth's gravity wouldn't affect it.

Oh and the classic shape...well it's a very stereotypical shape for a UFO, not to mention poor craftsmenship. Highly intelligent life-forms aren't shoddy.

So my final say...
fake

Good post though
Always good to analyze video

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think folks should take a look at this one again. If it is a fake on a string, how come it rotates rapidly and then changes position so quickly and shoots right. The rotation is the curious thing for me.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hmmm why cant they ever keep these things in frame for more than a second.

Love the end part, all that went through my head was... "Oh shi- booms slipped ahck, damn, cut cut CUT!... ah fu- who put that piece of wood there!"

Looks impressive, but appears to a lot closer than it should to my eyes.

Id have to say a hoax... and people if your filming a UFO, keep calm and use your cell phones view finder to keep the damn thing in frame. Im still mulling over weather I should attempt some day to make some UFO footage and basically avoid all the no no's other hoaxers do and see how many people think its genuine... granted admitting to that just ruined it

Also whats with all these stupid PS filters... they dont really do anything to make the footage more viable.

Originally posted by ManInAsia
I think folks should take a look at this one again. If it is a fake on a string, how come it rotates rapidly and then changes position so quickly and shoots right. The rotation is the curious thing for me.

Toy motor and an AA battery with a simple resistor inbetween?

Edit:- Ouch just realized how old this thread was... whoops.
edit on 4-2-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

The "UFO" looks about as stable as a table with 3 legs. You would expect a high tech alien craft to be able to hover on a straight plane at least

new topics

top topics

join