It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona UFO drive by - with images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In November 1995 I was trucking out of L.A to Phoenix for a load. Destination first was the 59th street circle K truck stop on the west side of Phoenix. I exited L.A on Interstate 10 eastbound and did a stop at Blythe California before crossing over into Arizona. Around 1:30am I departed Blythe.

Traveling eastbound I10 it was a calm warm clear night with very light traffic. I came up on mile marker 80 at around 3:00 am when in the distance up ahead a mile or two, I see what looks like bright car head lights on the eastbound side of the highway. Looking closer I see little tail lights from a truck and cars where the bright head lights were shining back from. Leaning forward, I looked more intensely to figure out if a car spun around on the highway or maybe it was an over pass with a car facing the oncoming traffic or entering the wrong side of the highway. The lights suddenly went out and I let it go at that.

Suddenly at the 85 mile marker a bright light from above lit up my truck and interior like it was day light. I go " what the f***" and look up to an extraordinary site.

There was a black chevron craft banking left as if it came up from behind my right hand position and was turning to face me heading east. It was all black, with three lights on the front with one center light shining down on my truck lighting it up like day time. The other two lights shown straight ahead.

I was traveling eastbound at 65 mph and this thing finished the turn as if it some how reversed itself and matched my speed. The light was still shining down on me and I got a good eyeball full of it but there was no detail other than what I am explaining. There was a dark dome type protrusion on the top center of the wing structure and a smooth curved surface on the bottom. The wings had a fluorescent light on each bottom end. 1 was red and the other bluish green. All three lights suddenly go out.

Now here is the odd part I find extremely strange. I am traveling at 65 mph and this thing is not going by since it turned itself to-wards my direction and its tail was facing the direction I was traveling. There are street lights out there and this object was just above the street lights by perhaps 15 to 20 feet over the shoulder of the road. I had the feeling like everything stopped as I looked up at this craft. Weird is all I can say since it was flying in reverse and matching my 65 mph speed.

I tried to gather as much detail of the craft but because it was black there was no detail to observe. I had a power air window on the passenger side which I rolled down to see if I could hear anything. There was not a sound from the craft. No prop noise, no thrust ports blowing exhaust nothing.

The mile marker 89 is in the area called tonopah Arizona and I submitted a report to nuforc located here.

The craft suddenly began to loose speed as I than began to overtake it and it slowly went by on my right. I still had my window down and still no sound other than the wind. I leaned over towards the passenger window and seen the craft as below.

I continued driving, and looked in the rear view mirror on the passenger side and seen the craft still along side the highway. I looked a few more times till it was gone. When I got home to wisconsin I bought a video camera so I could get this stuff on tape if ever this were to happen again.

In closing, I will say this craft almost looked like the B2 winged bomber but on a way smaller scale. I would say the wing tip to wing tip on this craft was roughly 40 feet and from tail to front about 15 feet.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think you have enough images there. They show nothing too special, but that's my opinion, I didn't witness it.

Most UFOs are very large, but you say this one is small, even smaller than a B2. I think it could be some sort of military plane.

What air bases were near?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The red and green lights indicate it's terrestrial and the location indicates it's one of "ours"

Strangely enough, no matter how "black" the project is, the geniuses at NIN-COM-POOP still paste terrestrial navigational marker lights on all aircraft.

If I were a betting man, I'd say it was a drone and that it's "handlers" were messing with you. Either just for kicks, or to gauge your reaction for a psyche report on observers reactions.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't be deterred by the 'nothing special' comment...

You, sir, have set a new standard in quality reporting! (starred).

Though I'm more of a cautious skeptic, I find this report and your documentation entrancing.

I also find 'something special' (
)

It seamlessly reversed itself and kept pace, flying in a 'tailess, forward swept wing' config. I could not find any pics of the xb-27 switchblade (never built?), but it looks alot like the Northrop JB-1A Flying Bomb (which had a little tail). Not saying that was it, just the shape is similar.

Also reminded me of other forward swept wing designs, but none of those were flying wing types.

Nice job, mate.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Don't be deterred by the 'nothing special' comment...

You, sir, have set a new standard in quality reporting! (starred).

Though I'm more of a cautious skeptic, I find this report and your documentation entrancing.

I also find 'something special' (
)

It seamlessly reversed itself and kept pace, flying in a 'tailess, forward swept wing' config. I could not find any pics of the xb-27 switchblade (never built?), but it looks alot like the Northrop JB-1A Flying Bomb (which had a little tail). Not saying that was it, just the shape is similar.

Also reminded me of other forward swept wing designs, but none of those were flying wing types.

Nice job, mate.

There is no skeptic more skeptical than I. For the record, I feel this object was terrestrial because when the three forward lights went off, they had that filament glow down in a reflective concave enclosure.. As for the 2 wing lights, they were like an intense center neon fluorescent glow with a soft glow around there edge and they were placed under the wing rather than on the leading edge of the wing. Aircraft marker lights are filament based, these were not and I know the difference because I live by an airport many types of commercial and private aircraft maneuver.

The obvious thing is, the noise. there was none. no jet thruster noise, no prop driven engine noise, nothing. Than theres the ability of the craft to pull a tight 180 and smoothly follow in reverse position without missing a move. The top side protrusion was black and I will call it a canopy as a frame of reference. There was no way it was a glass structure because there was no reflective glare back off the dome or light source within the dome.

This, without a doubt was not an every day craft we see flying around public airspace.

new topics

top topics

join