It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to have a 'natural high'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Some people I know who stopped drinking or using drugs, say they have a 'natural high'. Is this a real thing, or is it just something that they say to feel better about themselves? Is a natural high just being sober? because that ain't all that great! Had anyone here ever had a natural high?

I dont know if this breaks T and C... if it does I'm sorry.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
sure is...

go medidtate or jog. you will then get a natural high.

later guy.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Endorphins.

Endo- inside ones body

Orphins- Morphine

yes it is possible

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
How about helping a friend out, or being in love? Accomplishing a goal? I'd say those are natural highs.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yes there is a way to achieve a natural high. Some people sky dive, some go racing in their cars. My self, I just try to help others out, it makes me feel good, thats my natural high.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I think the majority of people say that and don't know exactly what it means. I used to meditate when I was working a lot of hours (80 or 90 a week in the trade) and I would literally hallucinate. Wild, man... Wild. I run heavily in the warm seasons and there's such thing as "runners high." It's also "wild." You can just run forever on what seems to be less a run and more so a "glide."

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
or if there is a shorter oxygen flow to your brain. try to cross your arms as far as possible and hold them there and lock yyour knees in the shower and bend down as if to pick something up. then take 20-30 deep, quick breaths (or if your fingers start to tingle, stop) then get up and you will feel really high like u dont know that the heck is going on. it is over in like 10 seconds though, and you cant do it again, sort of like popping your knuckles, you can only do it once in a while. lol.

new topics

top topics

join