It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techniques to Contact the Greys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I was reading through some old posts at ATS. Where some people claimed the opposite of what many others claim here. That THEY could contact the Greys. Has anyone done anything like this? Are any of the techniques valid?

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Purpler]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here we go again!

I had some interesting results from trying the techniques that "Alien Agenda" posted, and I went from not believing, to believing, to scratching my head not knowing what to believe. If you read my posts, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Proof Positive of Alien comms.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yes I tried that and began to hear metallic noises. I am skeptical though, now. It was most likely hypnagogic or however it's spelled.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
When I first had "success" with the technique, it really freaked me out, especially when I DID see what I made out to be a typical alien gray head. . with marks under one of its eyes. What really put me over the edge was when I saw symbols of some sort while using the technique.

Not sure about your metallic noises, but right before you hit the vibrational stage, you hear a prominent ringing in your ears.

I am leaning towards it being a form of suggestive hypnotism, but my results stayed with me for a while. For some reason I cant get it to work anymore either. . which is strange.

Not to mention that Alien Agenda, the OP, has all but disappeared from ATS after saying he was going to produce an account of what the Grays wanted from him, but that never happened.

Its an interesting technique. . give it a shot people, and see what you come up with.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Forgive me if you covered this in a previous thread, but I notice that you have several threads pertaining to the Greys.

Why this explosion of interest? Have you had an incident?

Just curious. .

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No incident. I just find them fascinating and also repulsive. I am curious as to why the human psyche tends to see Greys as alien beings.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purpler
No incident. I just find them fascinating and also repulsive. I am curious as to why the human psyche tends to see Greys as alien beings.

Well anything most rational Western people can't explain is automatically assumed to come from outer space.

100 years ago people would of said the Greys were from a hollow earth.

1000 years ago they would of said the Greys were Faeries, demons, and witches.

2000 years ago they would of been called angels and gods.

top topics

join