It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Casbolt, Post Your Questions, [CLOSED]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wow, first off I can't believe the level of vitriol directed towards Mr Casbolt, but I see that the main instigator has been banned. Secondly, yes he admitted that some of the photos presented to him and posted on his website were not legit. He is human, he's man enough to admit he slipped up, it does not make him a hoaxer and a liar. Thirdly, I was not aware that he was a laughing stock here on ATS. I made a thread about him around a year ago, and the general response was one of intrigue and curiosity.. I don't recall any particularly harsh words directed against him.. if there were, I'm sure they would've emanated from the 'usual suspects' here.

I hope I am not too late to ask questions, but I would like to take the opportunity to 'cross-reference' what he knows by asking him what he thinks of Project Camelot. In particular, Henry Deacon, Dan Burisch, and the latest addition regarding the Norwegian politician who is warning about the building of underground bases there - to prepare for the arrival of Planet X before 2012. I would like Dave and Johnny to get James to give "sound bytes" on his impressions on various people who all hold pieces of the ufo / nwo secrecy puzzle. Such people for example can include:
-Henry Deacon and Dan Burisch (as already mentioned) regarding timelines, Looking Glass etc
-Bill Ryan and Project Camelot as a whole
-David Wilcock
-Clifford Stone
-Duncan O'Finioan (an example of a 'super soldier' whistleblower, as James speaks about super soldiers in his testimony)
-David Icke (Reptilians, NWO agenda - has he read The Biggest Secret or his more recent books regarding 'the true reality of ourselves'?)
-Alex Jones (has James watched Endgame?)
-Steven Greer (has Dr Greer 'dropped the ball' in James' opinion?)
-Ed Dames and 'Killshot'

I would just like to get his impression of other people's testimonies; it's a good way of fitting the entire puzzle together to see which things he agrees with and which bits he believes to be false - to help us ALL put the puzzle together - which is why we are here on ATS after all. To gain us a wider understanding of the bigger picture.

Looking forward to James's interview, hopefully we can gain more insight into everything conspiratorial as a whole.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Can you ask Mr James Casbolt if he's a shape shifting reptilian? He comes across as bit of a slimey slippery character who disappears into the shadows at the first sign of trouble.

haha, good question, but he has already stated on Coast to Coast with George Noory that he is a blue blood hybrid descendant created by the Draco Prime and his friends claimed seeing his face shapeshift.

My question for James is: you told George Noory that your friend Duncan O'finioan is a super soldier and had grown by about 3 feet. When asked how tall Duncan was you responded by saying that he was 5'8 normally and had grown to 6'2. Are you sure he wasn't wearing tall shoes that day?

[edit on 6-1-2008 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I have read every single post on this thread about Mister Casbolt. I have been to his website and I have read some of the posts he has made here and on other sites...I want you to know that I originally posted a question for him that I now know cannot be and will not be answered truthfully. I didn't know who the guy was until I saw what others wrote and what he has said. Penalize me if you'd like, but I have made my LIFE on honesty and I'll not be part of this. James Casbolt is a liar a charlatan of the highest order. How can you expect us to keep an open mind when EVERYTHING that I have read and researched about this man has proven to be damning evidence and lies on his part?

The child murder thing is a seriously disturbing lie. The fact that he makes such claims without proof and without conscience as to what he is saying is appalling. I have VERY high regard to ATS and it's many members. And if you care about truth, you'll cancel this sham of an interview.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Just because you think he is a liar doesn't mean he is. If you care about truth, you'll have the foresight to hear him out and listen to his side of the story. Just bear in mind what Richard Hoagland says in his recent Project Camelot interview - everybody, everywhere is being fed a lie at all levels - this is how the secrecy is maintained. Even the big boys at the top have been fed the lie - and they believe the lie. In James's case, I believe this to be what is going on. I don't think he is deliberately trying to lie or deceive. It's more complicated than you think. Watch the Richard Hoagland interview and you will understand the machinations. Hopefully it will give you the sense of perspective to calm down and just listen to what James has to say. Yes, there is likely to be a truckload of 'lie' in there, but everyone has been also given an inkling of the truth mixed in there as well. This is what makes the 'lie' believable. The interview will explain it better. I'm just saying, James Casbolt's story is merely one segment of the kaleidoscope; and whether it's folly or not, it's up to the membership to decide with their own powers of critical thought, not one individual.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Nuh uh man. This guy lied about underground bunkers. He lied so much that he was banned from this site. I'm not giving him a chance to lie to me. And I don't think it's fair to ask that of me when there is IN FACT evidence supporting him as a liar.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

To quote Springer on page 3 of this thread:

To set the record straight, James Casbolt has not been banned from this site. I don't believe he's ever been to this site, at least I can't find any trace of him in the membership db.

..please, I implore you to locate the exact page and exact thread where he is speaking about the underground bunkers.. if you do have "the facts" in front of your nose, then bring them right here.. I want to see it. If you are thinking of the 'DUMB' thread and the ex-member Gridkeeper, he wasn't James. He was a friend of James, but wasn't James himself.

Underground bases are real. We know they are real. Phil Schneider spoke of them at great length, the construction and their purpose. Recently, we have the Norwegian politician speaking out about the base that has been built there. This person has been verified to be legit and confirmed by independent sources.

Again, I refer you to the Richard Hoagland interview at Project Camelot to explain how disinformation causes the web of deceit. Everyone is lying in one way or another. But it isn't through malicious or deliberate deception... this is how you are painting James. These people genuinely believe what they are saying and they believe the information they receive is reliable. Mr Hoagland says regarding the Norwegian undergound bases that even the powers that be, who constructed them as an 'ark' or seed bank for when 2012 arrives, could be relying on false information or misinterpretation of the Mayan prophecies, the whole 11.11 thing. So even though the bunkers are real, they definitely exist, they've been built based on their assumptions of what might happen, not what could actually happen - because they simply don't have access to all the information (compartmentalisation). They don't know the truth, even though they think they do. This is the approach you have to take towards James. He isn't trying to deceive you. He's giving you a puzzle piece and you have to assemble it in the best way you see fit. For this reason alone, you must give this interview a chance.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Ok. Let say for a minute that everything I have read about this guy isn't true, How do I know that he is telling me the truth? I'll tell you what. I will post my question. I want to know how absurd the Reptilian issue is. If he's seen the aliens and know about the underground areas..Then he should be able to give me some definitive info about it.

So here goes. Are the Reptilians controlling the government, who according to Icke are keeping us in The Matrix? Simple question. I expect a simple answer.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
To quote Springer on page 3 of this thread:

To set the record straight, James Casbolt has not been banned from this site. I don't believe he's ever been to this site, at least I can't find any trace of him in the membership db.

On the same page someone posted a link to his board profile -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this interview still going to happen? Is his book Agent Buried Alive still coming out? There's no info about it on the Dandelion Books site.

I have another question for James:

You claim there are over 4000 underground bases, with between 10,000 - 18,000 people working in them. That's 40 - 72 million people. That's alot of people to keep track of, and make sure they're keeping their lips sealed. That's also not taking into account all the other sections of this conspiracy that require manual labor.

How do you explain 72 million people knowing and keeping quiet about secret underground bases that include: human cloning, aliens, and children having their throats slashed?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by freelance_zenarchist]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Great question...I'm sure he'll answer it honestly.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Todal
Firstly a question for you.
Why do you give someone who is a known and acknowledged Liar, someone who has knowingly hoaxed photos and who's posts were banned from this forum, why do you allow him to promulgate his lies and hoaxes?
By giving this person a podium to pursue his lies you arent denying ignorance you are promoting it.

However
James Casbolt posted on his website:
"I personally witnessed children being murdered during my time in the AL/499 "

Question:
When was he actually in this non-existant base and how did he obtain
entrance to it and where is that entrance?.

Question:
Mr Casbolt has NEVER EVER mentioned previously that he has been inside the non-existant base AL/499 (sic). Why does he now suddenly state that he has. and is it because his friend Barry King has been so ridiculed? and because he has finally persuaded a failing publisher to publish his fantasies and lies?

Question
Does he know that his statements on his website about Barry King being employed by Wakenhut at the non existant Peasmore base are false? As, in 1979 when he alleges that Barry King was employed at the non existant base NO private security company was employed in any secure UK base?. That is an easily verifiable fact.

Question
Mr Casbolt shows videos on his website of him and his mate driving round Peasemore looking for the base.
However, his other mate Barry King who told him all about this non existant base also says, very publicly that the nearest entrance to Peasmore is at Grennham Common many miles away. So if he was told by King it was many miles away. Why does he drive around Peasmore looking for it?

Question: With respect to his ridiculous statements about seeing children being murdered.
Did he report this to the police? because if he didnt he is guilty of aiding and abetting a murder.
If he HAS reported it to the police would he please pass on the case number so it may be verified. A U2U with the case number and Police station it was reported to will suffice.
If he hasnt reported this to the police would he please pass on his details so it can be reported to the police and he can be questioned or does he agree with these alleged childmurders.

Question:
Why, when he was specifically omitted from being invited to the Cornwall UFO conference did he choose to gatecrash it and demand to be heard?, forcing his lunatic ideas on people who have better things to do or was it simply another attempt to gain publicity for his book?.

Question
As he claims he is too sick to work (yet still fit enough to shout his head off at Cornwall UFO conference) and lives off of State Benefits, does the Benefits Agency know about his earnings at the Boot Fairs, and are they aware that if he is well enough to write a book he is well enough to go out and get a job and stop sponging off the state?

And finally.
On his website, with reference to his 'Project Mannequin' rubbish, Mr Casbolt states:
"I have just been given new intelligence regarding this agenda from a very reliable source who I trust completely."

Is this the same 'reliable and trusted source' who gave him, at great risk to their lives, the photos of the Swedish Metro system (complete with station names) which Mr Casbolt claimed were 'deep underground bases' and 'tunnels to 500 MPH maglev transports' (for which the poster was banned from ATS

[edit on 3-12-2007 by The Todal]

This is James Casbolt speaking.

You ashamed of yourself Todal. I know exactly who your are and I'm not going make myself libel by naming you here. This has nothing to do with people on a public forum. This is between us PERSONALLY!

You have pretended to be my friend but I could see right through you from day one.

Just for the record, the reason I posted fake photos on my website was because last year I was the victim of a sting operation by the NSA, just like a have been with 'Todal'.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Last year two men contacted me from the US and we spoke regulary on the phone and by email. They pretended to be my friends just like Todal does by always ringing me and promising me certain things such as photos of underground bases and ET's.

I was too trusting just I have been with Todal the Scumbag ( found out he has done this to other whistle-blowers such as Barry King as well ) and I gave them the benefit of the doubt. These people are master lyers and manipulators

They sent me the Stockholme underground photos and the SAALM dis-info site ( everyone must have seen that- with my name on the hime page saying I endorse it when I do not as the photos of 'Enlil' and such are fakes ). I was kind of stupid and posted these on my site before doing the deep research on them

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Also the reason I was working for the intelligence agency is obvious for anyone who heard any of my interviews.

Why should I do this interview if all I get is abuseand then death threats and big-time harrasment from the intel sector at the end of every interview I do.

I don;t really care who believes what, i've explained my life in miniute detail on some of the biggest radio shows in the world such as coast to coast AM and always answered every question as honestly as I could

Instead anonymous scumbags like Todal post comments on this forum and then phone me up pretending to be my friend.

I could not do that to someone, thats low and I don't have it in me

Todal is enabling the murder of children by passing on these lies. Harsh statement but true. He should know enough about the Cornwall UFO conference as he was there passing out free DVD's of more disinformation ( won't name it here ) which many people at the conference were angry about. However this is between you and I

Either I'm lying the dis-informants are. Make up your own mind. I know what I've seen over the years and people like Barry King and a couple of the remaining whistle-blowers who have been inside these facilties left alive.

Not much time left before mass panic on the streets of US and UK. Try to see the truth in between the piles of dis-information to keep you and your famaily safe at this time

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
James....

For the record, TODAL has been banned. Johnny and I are anxious to do our interview with you and give you a level platform to state your case and address any questions. Please contact Johnny directly so we can arrange a convenient time to do your show.

johnny@atsmixDOTcom (Replace the word DOT with a . )

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dave

[edit on 1/31/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

Edited to prevent sniffer bots on johnny's email address

[edit on 31-1-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Quote-

"But lets look at the other side. Casbolt has no 'Positive' substance, evidence or proof about anything he claims, he makes alarmist statements to gain attention, without any factual basis or evidence.
I have a lot of 'Positive' substance about most of Casbolts claims"

There is photographic proof on in the personal photo section of my website showing NSA and ET scalar based technology in my house and in the area where I have experienced MILAB abductions www.jamescasbolt.com

There is official documentation from the intelligence commuinity with my name on it as well as official letterheads and 'members only' stamps on it. I am saving this for the new book and statements from my friends in scuh as agencies as British intellence, NSA and others backing up my information will be included in the book as well. There will photos of these men ( many who are speaking publicly for the first time ) with officail documentation from them as well.

For the record I never said I saw children's throats being cut. if you had bothered to have read my website properly ( in the breaking section ) another assciate fo mine said that.

I personally saw a child murdered in the AL/499 facility in Berkshire when I was kidnapped and taken there in 1981 when I was 5 years old through the BRAVO Greenham Common entrance in a Ford Sierra by two men who have been indentified at this time.

I have recounted what I saw on coast to coast AM and with Netherlands reseacher John Khules on his radio show as well as Radio Glastonbury with Ross Hempsworth

Why the **** would I want to be famous for this mess. It is horrible talking about it and I just want the truth to come

James Casbolt

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Quote-

"Also the reason I was working for the intelligence agency is obvious for anyone who heard any of my interviews"

Sorry this was a typo- I meant "Also the reason I was working for the intelligencies from such a young age is obvious"

James Casbolt

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
James....

For the record, TODAL has been banned. Johnny and I are anxious to do our interview with you and give you a level platform to state your case and address any questions. Please contact Johnny directly so we can arrange a convenient time to do your show.

johnny@atsmixDOTcom (Replace the word DOT with a . )

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dave

I think about it.

Not to eager to start doing interviews again as involved in intense threapy and de-programming at the moment and in a delicate headspace.

Last time I went on the radio I received death threats and something very nasty happened ( won't go into it here )

Edited to prevent sniffer bots on johnny's email address

[edit on 31-1-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

Edited to show the difference between the QUOTE and RESPONSE

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Todal
Firstly a question for you.

Question:
Why, when he was specifically omitted from being invited to the Cornwall UFO conference did he choose to gatecrash it and demand to be heard?, forcing his lunatic ideas on people who have better things to do or was it simply another attempt to gain publicity for his book?.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by The Todal]

I was at the Cornwall conference. I do not recall James gatecrashing the conference.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by James C

He should know enough about the Cornwall UFO conference as he was there passing out free DVD's of more disinformation ( won't name it here ) which many people at the conference were angry about. However this is between you and I

Nor do i recall Free DVD'S being handed out.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi Master

Originally posted by James C

He should know enough about the Cornwall UFO conference as he was there passing out free DVD's of more disinformation ( won't name it here ) which many people at the conference were angry about. However this is between you and I

Nor do i recall Free DVD'S being handed out.

The free DVD's were being handed out at Cornwall UFO confernance were the crop circle DVD with a certain man claiming that the crop circles in the UK are man made.

Also there was another typo in one of statements above. I meant to say the 2 men whodrove me into the Greenham common military base when I was a child have NOT been identified

James Casbolt

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by James C

Well i attended most of the conference and was not given one of these DVDS. Nor did i hear about them. If you are telling the truth James then tell me at what point in the conference they were handed out ?
Were they handed out in the lecture room or outside of it ?
Definetly agree though that crop circles are not man made.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join