It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Americas Anti Christ

page: 1

join
share:
jhh

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
A bit of an exaggeration, unless the world all of the sudden becomes united towards him. But imagine if Kerry's poll numbers are this high in November, and is able to carry 60+% of the vote, just because people are angry at Bush. If all we do is vote against Bush because we are blinded by what ends up being nothing more than paranoia. kerry will have a huge mandate. He will have powers not seen since Sept 11, infact he will have more. And it seems clear at least to me that Kerry is a man with no issues, lives off polls, and can be bought with a simple trip to Vermont. It is my worry right now that if Kerry wins in a landslide, every program we fear could be here earlier than expected. Right now anything Bush wants meets huge oppisition. This man is unable to even draft a reissue of the patriot act. If Kerry is elected, the opposition will suddenly become smaller.

What I am saying is when you vote for one guy because you are angry at the other guy. The standard used to weigh the two will be uneven. Kerry could pass a patriot act and sell it as a not as intrusive, but in reality could be far worse. At this moment republicans, approx 41% of the country, are blind to what Bush is doing, because they have choosen his team as theirs. But with Kerry the number becomes flipped and democrats, approx 41% will become blind, along with remaining supporters of the last patriot act.

I was a Dean, maybe Clark supporter, but now I fear the outcome of this next election will have no winners, regardless of the outcome. If Kerry wins, the relief will allow him to get away with what Bush is unable accomplish. If Bush wins, then god have mercy on the country with the burning cities.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here is a sick idea: What if the antichrist had a helper that set the world up for his coming. Something like an individual that makes such a mess of things that the next person seems nothing short of a god sent.

Not that I am mentioning any names or anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Here is a sick idea: What if the antichrist had a helper that set the world up for his coming. Something like an individual that makes such a mess of things that the next person seems nothing short of a god sent.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Love it! They will vote for him too because all the liberals need jobs since they are not qualified to work in the real economy most of them.

This is all about the money.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just what qualifies you to know whats good and bad for America?

I trust John Forbes Kerry with power way more than i trust Bush, however i believe he'll balance out by making a powerteam out of himself and John Edwards, strong but in touch with the people.

I believe its customary to have sour grapes after a result, not before

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What qualifies you to know what's good for America?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
More importantly why do you care? If John Kerry becomes president it won't affect your life in Canada!

Unless of course he's got a grudge....he plays hockey you know. I don't know exactly what that means, but it sounds ominous.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

I don't know whats best for america.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Man thats just too funny.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Well, I personally don't think I meet all the qualifications to know.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhh
A bit of an exaggeration, unless the world all of the sudden becomes united towards him. But imagine if Kerry's poll numbers are this high in November, and is able to carry 60+% of the vote, just because people are angry at Bush. If all we do is vote against Bush because we are blinded by what ends up being nothing more than paranoia. kerry will have a huge mandate. He will have powers not seen since Sept 11, infact he will have more. And it seems clear at least to me that Kerry is a man with no issues, lives off polls, and can be bought with a simple trip to Vermont. It is my worry right now that if Kerry wins in a landslide, every program we fear could be here earlier than expected. Right now anything Bush wants meets huge oppisition. This man is unable to even draft a reissue of the patriot act. If Kerry is elected, the opposition will suddenly become smaller.

What I am saying is when you vote for one guy because you are angry at the other guy. The standard used to weigh the two will be uneven. Kerry could pass a patriot act and sell it as a not as intrusive, but in reality could be far worse. At this moment republicans, approx 41% of the country, are blind to what Bush is doing, because they have choosen his team as theirs. But with Kerry the number becomes flipped and democrats, approx 41% will become blind, along with remaining supporters of the last patriot act.

I was a Dean, maybe Clark supporter, but now I fear the outcome of this next election will have no winners, regardless of the outcome. If Kerry wins, the relief will allow him to get away with what Bush is unable accomplish. If Bush wins, then god have mercy on the country with the burning cities.

Aaaah no.

While Kerry is a Congressman - something equal to being a survivor by any means necessary, he's not the devil (Bush).

Kerry will inherit a Republican Congress. If you don't know, Republicans are vindicitive & petty about their politics - just look at all the sleaze they've pulled with a power mandate.
You think people are voting against Bush because they're angry? Absolutely - they're angry because heis incompetent & corrupt - that's why they want Kerry, to change that sort of White House.
Your fears are wholly misplaced - fear for America anf the World with aother Bush term, that you can be gurateed of being a legit fear.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Dont you know? Bill Gates is the Anti-Christ!

egomania.nu...

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ will come at a point in time when the world needs a senseable leader most.

When turbulance saturates the media and the people.

That is not sounding too far off.

It has even gone international, with countries fighting in the UN.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
it'll be a regular person, nobody with this fancy ass background and money... embrace later..

top topics

join