History of the Royal families

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have often wondered , how far back can some of these Royal families trace there blood line ? The world has seen many Kings and Queens ruling over civilizations from the dawn of recorded time .

Is it the claim of some of todays Kings and Queens that they can trace there blood line back to these early rulers ?

I have herd some mention that the Queen of England can trace her blood line back to King David , is this true ?

I have also herd mention that the Royal families can trace there bloodline back to Cain and the first city spoke of in the bible , the one that Cain built when he went to the lands of Cainan .

Most recently I herd a claim that Kublai Kahn is a distant ancestor of today\'s Dali Lama .

Yes some of these different theories may sound a bit outrageous , but interesting none the less . Interesting enough , I hope , that some of you may share your insight into this topic .

Just where do these blood lines originate ?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Hi Max_TO/

Great post !

History of Royalty as you say, can be traced back and there are interesting facts to consider....
I have only read of a few but I will see if I can put some together in this post of what I know.....meanwhile, I hope this post becomes insightful for all, as this will bring an understanding as to why Royalty is meaningful to the whole world..
Ill have more later as to my knowledge is not that great.....Ill be back.

Take care,
helen

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Here are some links explaining the official heritage of the British monarchy.

en.wikipedia.org...

The British monarchy is related to all the European royal families.

Note how there are tenuous links to The Merovignians and i'm sure you don't need their lineage explaining.

I am certain that others will mention and explain other unofficial links and lineages.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi Max_TO,

Any line in particular you are interested in? Maybe I can help. Although not Royal myself, many of my ancestors were of Royalty/the Nobility from various countries.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Howdy Cormac

The line of the Japanese Emperor is probably the oldest. I believe the present emperior is the 125th.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi Hanslune

I have found out tracing my own family genealogy that the royal lines become very intermingled, very quickly the further back one goes. My lines tie in to nearly every royal family from Portugal to the start of Russia. Of course that doesn't mean all my lines were Royal/Noble. I have my fair share of commoner lines too.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Howdy Cormac

Hey good for you

We can trace one side of the family back to 1066. Mainly unsavory characters.

I think you'll find the Japanese have the longest unbroken line.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I would say the Japanese are the longest unbroken I know of. Along with the Chinese, they were/are the two oldest, at least in recent history.

My lines go a bit further back than 1066. The movement of my lines appear to correspond significantly with what is known about early european migration patterns. Predominantly Scandinavian and German westward.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i can trace my lineage back to Africa 150,000 years ago
do I win a prize ?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My lot were just a bunch of convicts from merry old England dumped in Botany Bay.

Judging by the intelligence shown by some Royals over the past few years i think they may need to broaden their gene pool a bit, they seem to be reaching a bit of a bottleneck.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cormac mac airt

Thanks for the offer . Yes , I am wondering if there is any truth to some of the claims that I listed in the OP . Or are those ties just a matter of legend ?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
To kerkinana walsky,

You have to trace it back to 195,000 years ago. Then you get the much
coveted "REALLY, REALLY OLD FART AWARD".

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
With few exceptions, it's probably pushing the limit of credibility to accurately trace back more than 1500 years. For the most part Royalty and Nobility were the best educated and used their ancestries to justify their reigns. There is NO way to accurately trace back to Jesus, let alone the Patriarchs. Adam and Eve are out of the question. Anyone doing this, from what I have read, were doing it to justify or support their individual agendas. Plain and simple, it's GARBAGE.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cormac mac airt

Yes I can understand the trouble trying to trace ones lineage back through time . The further one goes back the more they may be relying on here say and making educated guesses to fill in missing blanks .

But at the same time it is very interesting to hear these tails of lineage back through the ages and I will fully admit to the fact that the claims that I listed in the OP were all things I herd mention of on various \" conspiracy theory \" outlets .

As unrealistic as it may seem that any family can trace there blood line back that far there are still these tails , and I cant help but wonder how they started . Do some of todays Royal families believe these claims to be true ?

One can easily imagine why one of these early potential kings may have made certain claims of lineage , true or not , to help secure power . One can also see how these stories may have been passed down through the generations to become a families belief .

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't know that there are ANY Royal families who honestly believe they can trace their ancestries to Biblical personages. Many of the claims were, like I said, to support their individual agendas. This not only means the king who claims his line extends into antiquity, but in many cases religious members as well. Popes, Cardinals, Bishops, etc., used this as a means to justify their religious agendas as well. Those in power used this as a means to stay in power, especially when most people were illiterate and looked upon the Nobility and Clergy for direction. I hope this helps answer your question.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here\'s an interesting link to a site that I found which offers up there thoughts on \" The Black Nobility \" , as they call it .

The site also makes claim that some of the families do in fact go back to biblical times .

www.illuminati-news.com...

I do however want to add , in my attempt to find information linking Royal Families to any of the claims listed in my OP has not been easy . To put it simple , there just isn\'t that much out there .

I conducted a number of searches and could only find a handful of sites with information making claims to the ancient connections of todays Royal Families . This could very well mean that these clams are not true , as is the accepted belief . Or it could also mean that my searching skills just suck .

Which ever the case I hope you find the link interesting .

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
I have also herd mention that the Royal families can trace there bloodline back to Cain and the first city spoke of in the bible , the one that Cain built when he went to the lands of Cainan .

The first city in the bible is Enoch, founded by Cain and named after his first son. It was in the land of Nod.. not Caanan... for when Cain was banished, he went to the land of Nod.

British Royal Family Lineage

That is just the British/Scottish/Welsh. Kinda convulated.. however, I know on my mother's side they traced her family back to the court of the Plantagenet. Nobility, but not royalty.

As for my father's side... viking all the way.

VV

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It is my opinion that bloodlines do in fact go back to biblical times and beyond. You will probably never find the key evidence because it is deliberately hidden. These are the most closely guarded secrets of the secret societies who run the world, and have been doing it since civilization as we know it began. At one time it was "in fashion" to inspire awe with claims of secret knowledge and divine right. Today it brings up too many questions and their position has become tenuous. (Hence the police-state agendas and NWO)

Now let me really throw this discussion into left field for a moment. Royal families were often referred to as "blue bloods." I don't think this is some accident or play on words. I think the ruling class, at least at the highest echelons of power, may indeed have had blue blood. That they were a purer form of the original cross-breed between early man and another race of beings. The Nephilim became the royal families, but of course the pure blood has been dilluted over time. Furthermore, those who retain royal titles today, though more closely related than the rest of us, are quite far removed in their descent from the Nephilim or blue bloods who still exist today. Sort of like those of us who can trace our lines back to royalty but are making minimum wage a continent away and centuries after our relative was ruler of a kingdom. Think of today's royals as the minimum-wage bluebloods. The real rulers are safely hidden behind the scenes sitting atop clandestine pyramids of power. The have no need for ostentatious titles that will only serve to diminish their power.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It would seem to me that these families do in fact have certain beliefs as to there bloodline , what every they may be , why else would they \" intermarry \" with others of certain stature and bloodline all in attempt to preserve there interruption , what ever that may be , of the purest blood .

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Interesting that Cain is being brought up. If a royal family could indeed trace their lineage back to Cain, it would make them Vampires, not Nephilim.

According to a myth that I've heard, Eve was the second wife of Adam, and bore him Abel. Cain was the son of Adam and his first wife Lilith. (Depending on who you ask Lilith was evil incarnate or the first member of the women's lib movement.) We have all heard the story of how Cain slew Abel. But in the myth, Cain was prompted by Lilith. Also in the myth, Cain was severly punished for the murder. God banished Cain from the Sun and into the land of Nod, where he would live forever with an eternal thirst for human blood. There he ruled over generations of men, and begat offspring of his own kind. The birth of the Vampire nation.

Anyone with an interest in real Vampires, please visit my thread on the topic. If I see some interest, like a new post, I'll add more to the thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join