It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number madness or real patterns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
When we search out any sort of truth within the number game we firsts eek a hhhpattern the rest follows.

First I want share a question from someone:[/
"What do you know about the number 11, Why do I see it everywhere? What is ELEVEN's significance?
I see 511,611, 811 etc...I noticed a pattern in The Book of Genesis with 11 and Noahs flood. God decides to end the world at 6:11 opens the gates at 7:11 closes Heaven at 8:11 and makes the covenant at 9:11. Yet I don't know why I see it or what God is saying to me...do you have an idea? I also see 23 a lot which I know is the number of "I AM" the name of God in the Old Testament--Exodus 3:14 (also PI) using the Alphabet which Jesus said he is the Alphabet "I am the Alpha and the Omega" using the English one though "I" is the 9th letter "A" is the first "M"is the 13th so....1+9+13=23. Anyone got any insight to the number "11" Please be serious if you respond. Thank You""""

"

Now what I found with little ereserach:
See a pattern yet?

8-11 (223 day of year)
3114 BC - On this date in the proleptic Gregorian calendar begins our current era in the Maya Long Count Calendar.
7-11
1735 - Mathematical calculations suggest it was on this day that Pluto moved from the ninth to the eighth most distant planet from the Sun for the last time before 1979.

7-11
1955 - The phrase In God We Trust is added to all US currency.

7-11
# 2004 - CIA Director George Tenet leaves his position at the agency.
# 2006 - 209 people are killed in a series of bomb attacks in Mumbai, India.

7-11
1991 - Total solar eclipse in Hawaii and Mexico.

8-11
# 586 BC - The First Temple (originally built by King Solomon) is destroyed by the Babylonians in Jerusalem.

8-11
70 - The Second Temple is destroyed by the Roman army in Jerusalem.

8-11
1999 - A total solar eclipse visible from Europe and Asia.

9-11
#
# 1226 - The Roman Catholic practice of perpetual adoration begins.

9-11
1891 - The Jewish Colonization Association is established by Baron Maurice de Hirsch.
9-11
1893 - First World Parliament of Religions conference held.
9-11
1921 - Nahalal, the first moshav in Israel, is settled.
9-11
# 1974 - Eastern Air Lines Flight 212 crashes in Charlotte, North Carolina, killing 69 passengers and two crew.
# 1978 - U.S. President Jimmy Carter, President Sadat of Egypt, and Prime Minister Begin of Israel met at Camp David and agreed on a framework for peace between Israel and Egypt and a comprehensive peace in the Middle East.
# 1981 - A small plane crashes into the Swing Auditorium in San Bernardino damaging it beyond repair.

9-11
1990 - U.S. President George H. W. Bush delivers a nationally televised speech in which he threatens the use of force to remove Iraqi soldiers from Kuwait, which Iraq had recently invaded. He mentions the term "New World Order" in this speech for the first time, which is also named "Towards a New World Order".(full text of the speech)

9-11
UNKNOWN YEAR - Ground breaking in Hells fields for the Pentagon

9-11
# 1997 - NASA's Mars Global Surveyor reaches Mars.

9-11
2001 - World Trade Center,Pentagon and PA attacks

9-11
2005 - The State of Israel completes its unilateral disengagement from the Gaza Strip.

9-11
2007 - Russia tested the largest conventional weapon bomb, the Father of All Bombs.

* 1 week ago

Source(s):
In occult numerology circles 11 is a friction match. Good versus evil. How and why the 11 was chosen I don't know. Who puts values on numbers,letters and words I don't know but I always wondered if there were patterns. As within people there are patterns that we don't see. Which maybe better. But it brings you conscious of these things and made me get more involved with my faith

new topics

join