It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEOCON Republican Threatens to Hurt Ron Paul Supporter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Who is allowed to vote in a State's Republican Primary?

And, what about the Democratic Primary?

Can a person who isn't registered to a specific party vote in both primaries, republican and democrat, in their home state?

If so, Ron Paul has a very good chance at nomination, let me just say that.

It depends on the state. You need to check yours. In some states you can request either a Rep or Dem ballot for the primary if you're registered as an Independent. In other states you have to be registered with the party you wish to vote for.

So change your affiliation to Rep for the primary and then back afterwards.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

A NEOCON is not just any conservative or any republican. A NEOCON is mainly defined defined by their extreme statist stance and their support for PNAC type imperialistic actions throughout the world.

It used to be that conservatives stood for small government, limited taxation, and extremely conservative spending.

Nowadays the NEOCONS no longer support shrinking the government. They support big government and wasteful spending just like the democrats. Instead of shrinking the leviathan so that it cannot control our lives, the NEOCONS want to grow the leviathan and use it to enforce socially conservative issues on all of us.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
the NEOCONS want to grow the leviathan and use it to enforce socially conservative issues on all of us.

so what is the difference between the NEOCONS and the Liberals?

the Liberals want to grow the leviathan and use it to enforce socially progressive issues on all of us.

Same thing really.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I've voted Republican for 35 yrs,I'm no neocon,I think the people saying so are governments plants trying to diffuse the effort of Ron Paul,and yes I'm voting for Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It seems to be a local issue from a State, that also by the way was stated to give us all "Titor". Now, there's an opinion if there ever was one, how the Internet can be used in this day and age and even make the subject a Wikipedia Entry.

So much for all of that still with the stubborn attitudes. I guess there are still people questioning what the First Amendment to the Constitution means, as well as now the Second Amendment -- none of which I presume some of the people will like when the answers are given.

Let's see, the Republicans (as to what I gather as an opinion) do not like large business, but will do nothing about them - because they like the money -- for all those "We Have To Defend the USA" Grants given out to the military -- while the Country is slipping away underneath their feet by Chinese Spys and other diabolical deeds and cyberattacks on systems in the West from the East - or mainly stated as being Russians and Chinese - both whom deny that it is any involvement from each respective Government. Ya, and if anyone thinks that I am Santa Claus - that is not what is going to happen on the money I make - or opinions I give.

The Democrats are more for social programs -- that end up -- when actually looking at the jest of it as something else -- as long as you should feel good about someone else controlling your life (well, I been on this Planet too long hearing from any political party - and again out of some people who continue to spread these issues - do not expect someone else out there to actually want to vote in this Country anymore - it will not hurt either political party -- because all this aggressiveness out of these two political parties - and along with individuals in local areas - I sure it will be somewhere in someplace on the Internet -- even Nationally if it is big enough to make it to the NEWS.)

Well, if Cheney uses this place along with some others as political candidates then at least there is one place that is questioning anything by any political candidate or perhaps even all of them at some point:

www.factcheck.org...

Now if anyone wants to go further and read about this world locally or Nationally, or Worldly then I guess someone else will list over 3500 Newspapers online that will deal with any issue under the Sun:

www.refdesk.com...

If there is any issue though at least to me, it should be "Why should all of this be happening and then stating that there is not any Freedom in this Country or World?"

So, if someone threatened someone else, and the same still applys -- where it is Freedom of Speech -- and they can do that - then there is Home Grown Terrorism -- it is or should be clear to me that:

All political candidates only follow their own agenda and that some supporters of those political candidates only follow their own agenda also supporting the political candidates.

Now, convince me, that I should really give a darn about any of it in the first place and convince me that those political candidates lately are even communicating where they think that again they are not in a sense 'teaching' the USA that they are better and again, how dumb the USA really is.

Excuse, me, they all seem to be able to hire other people to do their dirty work putting up websites and phones ringing in Iowa, when I know that I am signed up for and still on the "Do Not Call List" Nationally.

So far, Democrats always break that rule, and blame the Republicans for making them do this? and Republicans also break rules and all state that it is the Politics in this Country and it is not like other Countries of this World.

Excuse me, the threat out of all of them - is N-War - but again they do not think that they are Terrorists!

The end result is that:

Do Not Threaten This Country or this World, millions or even billions of people may find out - and do not preach to us what Freedom means when you type of people only intend to rile people up - and think you can cite some Holier than Thou Attitude. It is Not, it never has been, and I will have my opinion with Proof and if it continues, then what will happen will happen. It is known how Adverse all of this is with either political party and usually dates back to the Civil War of the '60's in this Country.

Now, explain to me why I should vote for anyone currently running as a political candidate when all of them deny being involved in it in the first place.

Please turn in your Citizenship to this Country immediately. As far as I can prove -- these type of people should all be under arrest for something.

And I should be Elliot Ness along with being in the Untouchables!

I like another radio talk show host would say -- what are you people smoking?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Seriously now...

Are there any REAL and VIABLE links to support this?

Or is this just another Ron Paul Cult issue?

Semper

If a tree falls in the forest, and Fox News doesn't report on it, did it really fall?

It would be nice if the media really put meaning behind "fair and balanced" and reported on all of the evil things going on behind the scenes in this election. Unfortunately, the journalists are too scared of loosing their jobs to actually do their jobs.

I'm pretty good at reading people and i'd like to focus on three main points; emotional state, body language, voice stress analysis.

When the woman begins to speak about the incident, you can see that her emotional state changes. She shows a number of micro expressions and other involuntary actions that are typical to someone recalling a fearful and depressing situation. She looks like she is about to cry. Her face also gets slightly redder

When she's talking about the guy's exact words, she first looks down and to the left suggesting she is accessing her feelings and emotions from the event in question. She then later looks to the right side of the screen. This is another involuntary response typical of someone accessing their audio cortex. In other words she's actively trying to remember, not imagine. Unfortunately the camera cuts so there was info that i cant analyze.

It's not fool proof but her eyes do seem to support what she is saying.
Eye movement and lying

The pace of her words when she is discussing the threat has the same naturally occurring hesitations at approximately the same intervals as when she was also speaking of the multiple voting fraud which was confirmed on camera. Her voice also shows unique peaks in tempo that match what you typically see when somebody is telling the truth. She says things that are confirmed on camera (like the multiple voting shown later) and she shows some tell-tale involuntary leaks while doing so. These same involuntary movements are also seen when she is discussing being threatened.

The way she shakes her head. How and when she blinks. This woman is as transparent as a window.

Telling the truth is easier than telling a lie.

While it is possible she knew i would be looking for this stuff and she faked it, i highly doubt it. Even the best spies in the world would have trouble putting on this performance.

[edit on 12/3/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It does not surprise me Dr. Paul is trying to be discredited in a faux election, but it really means nothing. When diebold machines are used to rig the primaries, sure that will be a sign that something big is up...And when Hillary wins due to fraud, then we're all screwed anyway and it'll be too late...

The only situation I see that won't destroy the US is if Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich team up...and Dennis already wants Ron as his running mate

Call it the liberal-libertarian ticket, where left meets right and Democrat Dennis Kucinich picks Republican Ron Paul to be his vice president.

Kucinich, the Cleveland congressman running in a longshot bid to become president, suggested it himself today.

“I’m thinking about Ron Paul” as a running mate, Kucinich told a crowd of about 70 supporters at a house party here, one of numerous stops throughout New Hampshire over the Thanksgiving weekend. A Kucinich-Paul administration could bring people together “to balance the energies in this country,” Kucinich said.

www.crooksandliars.com...

Originally posted by gormly
so what is the difference between the NEOCONS and the Liberals?

the Liberals want to grow the leviathan and use it to enforce socially progressive issues on all of us.

I think you're mistaking democratic party for liberals.

As there's no true conservatives left in the republican party, there's no true 'liberals' left in the democratic party.

You think Hillary is liberal? She's a imperialist nutjob bent on world domination. That doesn't sound very open minded to me, now does it?

P.S. Its not so simple as left=liberal and right=conservative. I would consider myself a libertarian but I definitely have tendencies to lean down both aisles. I'm for small government, but I don't mind helping out the poor and educating people once in a while.

Call me a freaking marxist...

[edit on 12/3/2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Do any of you Ron Paul supporters know who he is or is this another 9/11 truth type of situation where the internet is used for the feeble minded?

I suppose you are the only one with any real insight into Ron Paul, and "who he is." If that's the case, please share. I can tell you are dying to explain anyways.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Look people, I know this is ATS but you have to take someone and if you don’t then don’t talk to me about how we have no power. Educate yourself on real politics, not just ATS NWO politics. I’m starting to think all this NWO type stuff is just there to keep people too confused to see reality so that good people wont trust each other or vote for politicians that actually represent them. I know what Ron Paul is for, that’s why I like him. I think you need to clean up your own house before you start trying to clean up the world, that’s the short reason why I like Ron Paul. We have “terrorists”(gangs) at home to fight, bridges at home to fix, and agencies at home to disband. We are far from perfect. When we successfully adapt to modern times, then we can go around telling other countries their screwed up. I wouldn’t want Ron Paul to be president for the rest of time, but I wouldn’t exactly mind taking the next 4 or 8 years to fix our own country.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I’ve been thinking about that for a while. Paul/Kucinich would be awesome. Not only are they both smart and upfront, but they are from the opposing parties in our corrupt two party system. It might actually be able to work on a 3rd party ticket and it would be a really good statement if the democrats and the republicans lost. They’d both have to wake the hell up and try to be more like those two honest and upfront politicians that whooped them in the election. It would be a really big thing if they did it and won.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I’ve been thinking about that for a while. Paul/Kucinich would be awesome. Not only are they both smart and upfront, but they are from the opposing parties in our corrupt two party system. It might actually be able to work on a 3rd party ticket and it would be a really good statement if the democrats and the republicans lost. They’d both have to wake the hell up and try to be more like those two honest and upfront politicians that whooped them in the election. It would be a really big thing if they did it and won.

[edit]

can a MOD please delete this second post? sorry and thank you.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by captainplanet]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

My post is to simply stmulate people to research what they beleive n and not because someone told them to vote that way. People are easily influenced.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Even if someone was thinking of supporting Ron Paul, the rabid cult following and loosely used Liberal bylines like "NeoCon" would definitely throw them off....

Why would any real Conservative support someone whose followers don't know that NeoCon is nothing more than a made up word by the libs to cause dissension among the Republicans....

Talk radio even did a survey of who uses the word and who does not.. They put out a memo in regards to it as well as it only emphasizes the users lack of real political knowledge...

Yet you Ron Paul supporters throw stuff like this out, and "turn off" anyone that is still unsure of whom to support...

The word your looking for, that has been used and is considered very applicable for a Republican that has moved away from the party platform, is RINO... (Republican In Name Only)

Research people and stop with the cultish stuff if your serious about your candidate..

Semper

apc

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've gone back to supporting Paul, but I'm fairly evenly split between him and Huckabee. Paul's got my vote though. It is unfortunate that so many of his supporters seem more fitting for Hillary if demeanor is any measure. I must also admit I tend to stop reading a post at the first mention of the word "neocon."

>
The message stands though, despite the backdrop.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by apc]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Thanks for posting this video Spoon1! That lady that lives in florida is like really close to me.. Im going to get in touch with her group and double my efforts here.. Ive just been doing some solo campaining on my own here.
Thanks for the heads up and helping me with a Ron Paul group in my area

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
First, this is a straw poll and means nothing. It is an ego stroke for the candidates if anything.

Second, Your buddy Ron Paul is a NEOCON also since he decided to join the GOP after losing an election in the 80's for president.

Third, I live in the city where this occured and this is being overblown. It was reported in the local media but not how you are representing it.

Do any of you Ron Paul supporters know who he is or is this another 9/11 truth type of situation where the internet is used for the feeble minded?

It is only beginnning, and I cannot wait to hear what the conspiracy is when he does not get the nod for the GOP.

First if it is just an ego stroke why would someone want to cheat on it ???? Answer recognition you that mindless crap that your buddies Limbaugh and the like do every minute for Rudy (A True Neo con)

Second Dr Paul is my buddy he is the working mans friend which is obviously something you have no idea about...Otherwise you would know his record and know he does not in anyway represent these scumbags they have running with him...He is a trojan horse for the real conservatives.I am proud to be a suppoter of him....

Third Obviously it was overblow enough for you to come here and attempt to do damage control for this scumbag (Romney)

And yes most of us that support Ron Paul know who he is "we have done our home work" unlike the mindless zombies you obviously represent that listen to the "Neo con radio mafia" that consistantly do hit jobs on Ron Paul because he refuses to go along with their idea of freedom.....And with Romney's track record if you actually know what it is (which I doubt) You think he would deserve the Nod woithout suspicion?? Now move along and attempt you little hit job elsewhere obviously you are out of your element here with baseless information.....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

I think you should consider asking Paul haters why they don‘t support him and maybe inform them if they have any of those “neo con“ induced misperceptions, not hating back. I don’t think anyone who really knows about him could resist voting for him. You should consider semperfortis’s post, it may apply to you. I know you mean well, but don’t make people hate Ron Paul by making them hate his supporters.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Of course the GOP and the Democrats alike will make every attempt to disregard and discredit Dr. Paul, they are afraid of what he represents.

CHANGE

The possibilty that Paul could actually make it on the ballot and potentially win sends shivers down the spines of all of the bueracratic fat cats who have been sitting on their lazy apathetic asses on capital hill for years and watched as our country slipped down the cracks.

The ones who have spent the last two decades doing nothing productive for the American people, while living fat and happy lifestyles off of the working tax payers backs.

He will introduce a concept to the American political process that has not shown it's face in a long time - accountability.

Clean our own house, spend American dollars to help Americans, stop being a world police, put an end to this idiotic war and bring our men and women home, lay waste to the criminal empire that is the Internal Revenue Service, do something to reverse this awful mess that over a decade of Bush/Clinton has made for us all.

And to all of you out there who discredit Mr. Paul, I suggest that you hear the man out, research some of his policies, ignore the talking media buffoons and most of all form your OWN opinions.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by captainplanet

I can not make anyone hate Ron Paul if they come in with pollitical hits like sempers...... The "neo con talk radio mafia" ( Limbaugh, Oreily, Hannity) words are gospell to them.....No matter how much you tell them to actually go out and check on the facts of Dr Paul his voting and ethics record they come back with the same old spew, well he is ok butt.....I dont like his veiw on the occupation in Iraq and the problem with Iran which we see Bush and co. lied about once again......They already have their vote sold on status quo corruption.....They want to stay on the same path.....Because of lieing hit peices of the neo cons......Such as calling us Islamists facists and 911 truther nut jobs and KKK members etc. its the same old same old some people will not change if it is not on a radio talk show .......The reason I say that is he used a phrase right outta the Oriely play book "Do any of you actually know Ron Paul or is this just a 911 truth type situation where the internet is used for the feeble minded. " and then he goes on to chirp about conspiracies as if we are all nuts because we support a man that actually has his head screwed on right and has the record to prove it......Some people just will not change and this guy is that exact type I have a neighbor that you can tell him the sky is blue and he swears its purple.....They just have no desire but to use the desperate measures of making it look like RP is running on conspiracies......I can smell the type coming a mile away they just have that certain stench about them.....Lol

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Even if someone was thinking of supporting Ron Paul, the rabid cult following and loosely used Liberal bylines like "NeoCon" would definitely throw them off....

Why would any real Conservative support someone whose followers don't know that NeoCon is nothing more than a made up word by the libs to cause dissension among the Republicans....

Talk radio even did a survey of who uses the word and who does not.. They put out a memo in regards to it as well as it only emphasizes the users lack of real political knowledge...

Yet you Ron Paul supporters throw stuff like this out, and "turn off" anyone that is still unsure of whom to support...

The word your looking for, that has been used and is considered very applicable for a Republican that has moved away from the party platform, is RINO... (Republican In Name Only)

Research people and stop with the cultish stuff if your serious about your candidate..

Semper

If you still dont believe me another quote right off the Oreily play book and an obvious "Neo con" Hit where they get their pollitical veiws from the "Talk Radio Mafia" if you believe a poll taken from a bunch of goons that screen their callers out of fear someone with half a brain might actually call in and challenge them then you are truly lost......And their is no other hope.....Obviously he has not even researched any one that hasnt been mentioned on the " Talk Radio Mafia".....Think of it this way we are not getting the full grunt like "Hitlery" is atleast.....I actually heard one of them trieing to say the Clintons are behind the funding of Ron Paul Lmfao that is funny as hell.......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join