It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEOCON Republican Threatens to Hurt Ron Paul Supporter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey, how many times are you allowed to vote? Just once?! Try telling that to Mitt Romney's supporters!! At a recent florida straw poll (where Mitt Romney only bought 80 tickets but wound up with 800 votes) Mitt Romney's supporters voted tens or hundreds of times each!! And what's worse, when Ron Paul supporters complained, a GOP party officer threatened to hurt them!! WTF?!

Oh, and apparently the Diebold E-voting machines were set-up to record RP votes as Romney votes.

Story here:
rattube.com...

Video from RP supporters:

[edit on 12/2/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Mod Edit: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/12/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well done.
This is the sort of thing we all know is happening. All the time.
Nice exposure of the the folks that manipulate things for their own personal gain.
One man/woman! One vote!
Otherwise what the hell is the point?

Wait, it's buying votes. Oh man this explains pretty much everything.
Good thing this sort of thing doesn't happen in REAL elections. Right?

W00t! Internet FTW!
Pwn those elites with knowledge!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I heard about this Mormon Mitt nonsense. Remember, his gfather had 7 wives, he's an illuminati scumbag, lied about being in the CFR, is involved in 2 scandals: 1. children's sex abuse at a school in Utah, one of his ex-advisers. 2. Some shady Chinese biz dealings, where it looks like he's stealing money. Now, this election scamming and Ron Paul threats?!

Where does it stop? Ron Paul only needs under $2 million to 'win' 3 or 4 states by the end of the month, we get him in there ('revolution will not be televised') vs. Edwards, Barak or Billary -- he's gold. And the U.S. recovers.

Learn about Mormon Mitt, Ghouliani and Fred, they're all subpar candidates. Billary wants you to pay for your own healthcare to get a job and Obama has Cheney blood -- no thanks.

Besides, Ron Paul has the best platform, there's no denying the fact that he's looking for progress, cares about people & helping the U.S. recover. A 9$ trillion deficit needs to be fixed, asap.... remember, Ron Paul is anti-NAFTA, NAU, 'secret commissions' & the U.N.'s control. There's no reason not to vote Paul.

The media circus is trying desperately 'choose' a candidate, don't let them. Investigate the candidates w/ detailed searches, not MSM debates or talking heads.... voting accuracy is already an issue & I hope there's plenty of watchdog groups monitoring now, we can do without any more neo-Nazi, PNAC tyranny.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I saw that video on there earlier today and thought about posting it. I can't believe people tolerate and even support these talking head politicians. I wonder if any news media will have the balls to take their story seriously. Probably not. I’d sure like to hear Romney’s response though.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captainplanet

Yea, don't count on it. The MSM people are the one's trying to claim that RP supporters are the spammers. The only way to get them to cover it is if everybody already knows about it and the MSM can no longer deny it. That's why people need to see this.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Yea, it’s almost funny how they made all those accusations to discredit their own polls then one of their “real republicans” actually uses the tactic. Threats are a serious issue though, this isn’t Burma. We don’t threaten the opposition here.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by captainplanet]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Seriously now...

Are there any REAL and VIABLE links to support this?

Or is this just another Ron Paul Cult issue?

Semper

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Seriously now...

Are there any REAL and VIABLE links to support this?

Or is this just another Ron Paul Cult issue?

Semper

What do you want? A link to Fox News? To CNN?? ...To a Government owned website??? Would that make the link "real" and "liable"...and not just a "cult issue"? Hahaha -- that's one for the books.

Seriously now...

You crack me up!

[edit on 3/12/07 by Navieko]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I really really doubt Ron Paul is gunna win, and IF he does, it will not be a sign that the people can change things just by voting. IF he win, then you KNOW he's a scam. Either that, or watch him get assassinated by a "lone gunman" in the first few months he's in office, be he genuine.

Keep your defenses up with Ron Paul. He's still a politician.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
First, this is a straw poll and means nothing. It is an ego stroke for the candidates if anything.

Second, Your buddy Ron Paul is a NEOCON also since he decided to join the GOP after losing an election in the 80's for president.

Third, I live in the city where this occured and this is being overblown. It was reported in the local media but not how you are representing it.

Do any of you Ron Paul supporters know who he is or is this another 9/11 truth type of situation where the internet is used for the feeble minded?

It is only beginnning, and I cannot wait to hear what the conspiracy is when he does not get the nod for the GOP.

apc

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I thought he joined the GOP because he realized that was the only way to make an impact in our two party system. It's near impossible to tell what all the poll numbers mean anymore. I'd be happy if on the day after Paul gets 10% of the vote for nomination.

So far him and Huckabee are the only ones that aren't drenched in some sort of strange glowing ooze. What other choices are there?

He's the most Kennedy-like candidate up there, which could probably go both ways. Of course Kennedy was back when the Democrats weren't just tools to radical left-wing agendas and actually wanted what's best for the country.

Everyone's looking for a new Reagan. Well, we're not in a cold war. We don't need a Reagan. We need to restore the Constitution and restore the republic. We need a Kennedy.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You know that this stuff happens everywhere.

I will be attending the caucuses in Iowa on January 3rd with camera in hand. Lets just hope that this same type of thing doesnt happen.

I think it would be awesome if every Ron Paul supporter that does go out to their local caucuses takes a video camera with them just in case something does happen. Then we can try to fight with video evidence.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
First, this is a straw poll and means nothing. It is an ego stroke for the candidates if anything.

Straw Polls mean an awful lot though. People want to vote with a winner and if the numbers are misrepresented in these straw polls, it does help to sway some voters.

Second, Your buddy Ron Paul is a NEOCON also since he decided to join the GOP after losing an election in the 80's for president.

How does this make him a neocon? He still represents a throwback to the traditional U.S. government, whether he became a republican in the 80's or not. By your logic every republican would be considered a neocon since they've won office after the 80's?

Third, I live in the city where this occured and this is being overblown. It was reported in the local media but not how you are representing it.

I'm not sure how it was misrepresented here. I live in Pinellas County and i'm very informed on political events both local and national. I don't think the GOP chairman telling this person to leave it alone or they'll get hurt is really a very good thing, do you?

Do any of you Ron Paul supporters know who he is or is this another 9/11 truth type of situation where the internet is used for the feeble minded?

It is only beginnning, and I cannot wait to hear what the conspiracy is when he does not get the nod for the GOP.

Do you know who Ron Paul is? Or are you one of the countless masses who depends on straw polls and talk show hosts to tell you who to vote for, or who is American enough for the job?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Now Esdad71 I'm a Republican but I'm no Neocon. This is a new group that slipped in the GOP corrupting it. Ron Paul is a Libertarian- even though he joined the GOP party doesn't automatically make him a Neocon.

If he was a neocon then he wouldn't be getting all this media attention he's getting- which is practally around 0-5%.

They don't Ron Paul elected because he wants to do away the NAU, Nafta, IRS etc.

[edit on 12/3/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Just out of curiosity- are all conservatives NEOCONs, or just some of them? And how does one tell?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Who is allowed to vote in a State's Republican Primary?

And, what about the Democratic Primary?

Can a person who isn't registered to a specific party vote in both primaries, republican and democrat, in their home state?

If so, Ron Paul has a very good chance at nomination, let me just say that.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
reply to post by sp00n1

Just out of curiosity- are all conservatives NEOCONs, or just some of them? And how does one tell?

Well thats a good question- Here's some links- hope they will help.

www.opinionjournal.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
esdad71--you really thought that one out didnt you... GOP=NEOCON, deep stuff, if you knew any, even just a little information concerning Ron Paul i might accept this opinion as plausible but resorting to name calling? thats the kind of political backwash that needs to get stomped out. get informed, make your own decisions and realize that our political system is two party, rather than the should be four/five, if one were to consider centrist views a party, and that Ron Paul didnt sell out to GOP, he realized his Libertarian ticket was going no where because people arent informed, they accept the MSM opinion and begin to name call because they realize theyve been backed into a corner and cant put up a decent fight. Sorry bout the flakk everybody, namecalling, and narrow minded assumptions, especially about ron paul, or any candidate should be put to rest

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the links. My question wasn't for myself though but rather those that throw the term neocon around, defining it as anyone who doesn't share their views pretty much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join