It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last Pope

page: 1

join
share:
ME

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A few years back I read a paper that was entitled the last Pope.

Bishop Malachey(sp?) Fortold the sequence of successors. The last Pope is due shortly. Apparently after JPII is relieved there will be a reigning Pope and another that over takes the authority. The Bishop said that he will name himself Peter II. I believe this was prophesized in the 1300's if I remeber right. I will do a search and try to find this document again, unless someone has some info.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yes, do a search for "st. Malachy" or "Petrus Romanov". There is quite alot of info available on the net about his prophecies. Your info is more or less correct all of it, except he doesn't say that the last pope will call himself Peter II, but rather Petrus Romanov or Peter the Roman. He also prophecy that during his reign, Rome the seven hilled city will fall.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So do you give any advice on this article?

www.dreamscape.com...

States that John Paul I was murdered.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
yes we are predicted to have only two popes left, the last one said to be the antichrist who devours those who think he is the pope and will
fool even catholic and will sit in the temple of God.

Iif the new testament temple is the vatican, then he will sit in Gods temple and will destroy the faith and proclaim to be catholic. The church starts with Jesus as head and ends with satan as a supposed pope of
this church.

This could be how it happens because our church already preaches anti catholic messages, meaning aafter Vatican 2 we have seen much different and far more modern teachings than that of previous councils which brings me to the conclusion that the free masons have infiltrated our church which they have been planning for decades back until the early 1900s, doing this creating a (every belief) is right culture and destroying the world wide moral fabric and look what has happened since Vaatican 2 was created in the 60s.

falsehood in every corner, and immorality is at its highest point ever in the history of mandkind.

peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
yes we are predicted to have only two popes left, the last one said to be the antichrist who devours those who think he is the pope and will
fool even catholic and will sit in the temple of God.

Where on Earth have you read this? According to Catholic tradition the last pope Petrus Romanov will be the pope of popes, who with compassion and lovingkindness and endurance will guide and protect the remnants of the Catholics through times of great trouble when Rome is destroyed by the children of the AntiChrist. However I believe that we will see the prophetic events from the time of Nebukadnezzar be fulfilled (when the Prince of Babylon falls, who is one of the mightiest Satans, and the Satan of the endtime, known as Ba'al in the OT), and the king of Babylon, who is the Pope nowdays with his two horns France (Templars) and England (Masons and aristocracy), will be humbled just like Nebukadnezzar was in the time of Prophet Daniel, when Arch Michael humbled both Ba'al and Babylon and removed them from the seats of power.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I dont know hamilton, you may be right, but id have to read the entire book about st malachy list of popes. My aunt owns this book and it says about the last pope Petrus or peter, that he will " feed his sheep (to) the wolves "

which could mean that he will feed hisown flock to the wolves, the enemies of Christ. Ill have to get deeper into this subject to see wha some prophecies say about this, but we are supposed after JP2, to have two popes left.

peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

I dont know hamilton, you may be right, but id have to read the entire book about st malachy list of popes. My aunt owns this book and it says about the last pope Petrus or peter, that he will " feed his sheep (to) the wolves "

No it says he will feed the flock while the Terrible Judge rages and the seven hilled city falls. Call them wolves, that's ok by me, for that is what they are in my opinion, atleast the priests and the pope. Or as in Latin: Lupa, which means both shewolf and slut.

Besides, the prophecies of Malachi doesn't need a whole book to be written down. A piece of paper would do the trick. It is written in enigmatic language most like the verses of Nostradamus. But much shorter.

which could mean that he will feed hisown flock to the wolves, the enemies of Christ. Ill have to get deeper into this subject to see wha some prophecies say about this, but we are supposed after JP2, to have two popes left.

Two left is correct if you believe in these prophecies. But again, the verse says nothing about anyone feeding anyone to the wolves. All the prophecies of Malachi is available on the net with explanations, discussions, analysis and interpretations. Do a search and use some minutes filtering, you'd be able to find alot on the subject.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

join