It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazification of the USA and Its Citizens a Warning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The plan to turn the USA into a new Globe controlling Fascist State has been slowly coming to fruition since the late 40's, in the last decade the process has been accelerated. The main event of the past decade being 9/11 being used as the vehicle to introduce a wide range of draconian legislation at home and to prosecute war abroad.

The situation is such that the whole aspect of the American constitution is disolving before the eyes of its citizens, Fuhrer Bush now has the means to introduce martial law at his finger tips and those many camps that have been constructed around the US will start filling up.

Those who control the US are hell bent on World domination and will use any methods at their disposal to bring this about, be it killing and torturing its own citizens or anyone else. As we have already seen and heard people have been rounded up, incarcerated, without trial or justice, tortured etc.

But what of the people, well they fall into 4 groups:

The first group consists of those who aid and abett said controllers, either with blind patriotism, finance or just for the hell of it. This group will denounce or shout down any who criticise the regime be they indigenous or otherwise. They will and would call for the harshest justice to be meated out and would openly support such actions. This group will stop at nothing and would rather see the total destruction of the whole rather than loose.

They will happily support war and inhumanity all for the sake of the regime, they inturn would suffer great hardship for said regime but nothing like what they would inflict of others. Many of this group are right here on these boards, they do not want their plans to be known hence their outraged attitudes.

The second group consists of the sheeple, those who will become the willing slaves/drones of said regime, they will not speak out against injustice they are basically afraid of the regime and feel powerless to do anything about it.

The third group consists of those who fight against the regime or are not of the quality that the regime requires. This group would be made up of dissenters, political activists, political opponents, intelectuals. any person who wished to remain an individual and wants democracy and anyone who has the means to fight the regime. The camps will be filled with such people, they will all be killed of first

The fourth group is made up of thse the regime see as undesirables, that is those who do not met the regimes perfection standard, you can put who ever you can think of into this group from Homosexuals to the mentaly impaired.

Is it all a bad dream, many will say it cannot happen would not happen, well history proves such people wrong on a regular basis. The greatest problem in all this is for peole to accept this can happen and to look for the warning signs to try and prevent it but again history tells us that such regimes flourish at least initially.

What would be the outcome of such an occurence well again if we look at history it will mean the deaths of so many, human suffering the like of wish has never been seen before it would mean a total global change that one cannot even begin to imagine or predict.

But the lesson for all of us is that we do not allow ourselves to be come victims of such regimes, that we do not allow the rascists, supremacists, the despots and mass murderers to carryout their plan. Action must be taken before it is too late, its time to learn from history and time to stop making the same mistakes with the same disasterous outcome.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
How strange no replies, are the controllers at work are people running scared.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's an interesting theory. I don't have much to post because I'm such a rebel I'd probably be shot immediately after martial law is declared.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
An excellent post, something very similar to what i've been reading about recently, but in the UK, (after hearing the talk of 'super prisons'

Have noticed myself how things have been changing, ever since I was old enough to see things for myself. How paranoid people are getting and how we are losing rights and values./

But I think there might be something we've overlooked, IF martial law was declared, it would be the military right?

If i'm not wrong, both the UK and the US military are becoming very disillusioned with said regime, so why would they automatically follow the puppet masters, when they see their own families in this situation... Their own friends and relatives...

Am i wrong in saying the military (here in the UK) follows the orders of the Queen and not the Government?

So basically what I'm saying is, after experiencing two world wars, seeing fascism for what it really is, seeing the genocides, the doomed Iraq wars, the hypocrisy at the highest levels, the greed and the inhuman and soul-less lack of responsibility or guilt from our so called leaders, why would our military do this to themselves essentially?

Surely there would be unrest in such a massive decision?

My tuppence anyway...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks for your thoughts magicmushroom. A year ago I would have said, "I don't think it's that bad."

But today, I think you are right on to what's happening around us.

There are good people within and outside of the government who know about the evil . For that matter, most of the people on earth are good people. But they are powerless to intervene. Powerless for many reasons.

I look at the situation like this:

We cannot be responsible for what others do, no matter how bad, how grievous, how wrong. No one we elect will be able to do much, if anything about it. No march, no protest, no writing campaign is going to do anything. Mainly because events are carried out on a much higher level than we can influence or even understand.

We can only be responsible for ourselves. And by that I mean to live our lives without envy, hate or greed. To live our lives with integrity. To live our lives taking care of and loving our family.

And to express that love for them every single day.

I think you will find that if you practice that way of life that it will be much easier to deal with the evil things going on around us. At least it is for me.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I believe there was a thread about this video, but it seems quite fitting here.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
i do believe that the US has become increasingly fascist, but i do not believe that we will dominate the world.

bush will be gone soon enough, and i think the dismissal of his administration will do a lot to begin unraveling some of this mess.

i seriously doubt we become a "globally controlling fascist state" bushco has us so far in debt on phone call from china would collapse our economy. even if china decides to play nice, which i doubt, we are rapidly becoming a second rate world power.

we cant even produce materials goods here as we have shipped all our manufacturing over seas. the us is going to end up being a lot like the EU we wont be 3rd world but we are defiantly loosing our ability to be a "super power".

i do have to admit that does not mean that us citizens will be treated well, we already have a larger prison population than another country, including china, so as to your fear they may start imprisoning us, you could very well be right...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Animal on the surface you assumptions make seem correct but the truth is Germany did not have the means to wage war, after the disasterous 1ww collapse of the economy etc. yet within a few short years of that it launched a world war. This was brought about by the bankers, and the same is happening in the US, yes it has a $9 trillion debt yet it is still spending more and more on arms then the rest of the world put together, this can only be achieved if the money men allow it to be so.

No Empire or Superpower can exist without their help and it is they who are controlling America and its destiny, they are using the same old tricks as they have done many times before. And whilst there is suffering on a global scale they get richer and richer all the time, so rich that they can control/buy/own Goverments and get them and their peoples to do what they like.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Ok, as an American, I appreciate what you are trying to say here. Now that you have succeeded in making us all look like a bunch of sheeple heading for slaughter, I'd like to know what you think is needed to change the scenario you painted. How would you go about changing all the injustices you seem to think the average American is responsible for?

Was your point just to criticize? I don't see it as a warning at all. You just seem PO'd at all Americans.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

OP by animal
"do believe that the US has become increasingly fascist, but i do not believe that we will dominate the world.

bush will be gone soon enough, and i think the dismissal of his administration will do a lot to begin unraveling some of this mess"

I hope you are right there animal,although I think Bush is only the face of the "public" government.
There is also a secret government,that we the people never get to hear about on the news.
It is they who have the power,and they who are the puppeteers of the visible leaders of alot of the world.

It is not only America who faces this problem.

Magicmushroom:
Good thread buddy,flagged.
Thanks for your support on my other thread BTW,a rational voice always welcomed!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

It seemed aimed at the government rather than the people IMO,Enthralled.
It ain't the fault of the "average American" I don't think either.
You guys don't seem to have much say in what happens anymore than us here in the UK...
Getting rid of those computerized voting machines could be an idea though.
They are threatening to use them in the UK soon

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have one question, is this based on Bush or do you think once Bush leaves office this will still happen?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Entralled, I'm not pissed off at Americans thats just my point a point I have raised on many occasions, I see Americans as the unwilling victims as part of the plot. The same has happened to the people of many countries before. Hitler did not have a pot to piss in yet he manged to initiate mass slaughter and the re arragment of Europe, do you really believe he could have done that on his own. No it was only possible by the money men allowing him to do it.

The same trick is being played on Americans right now, you are all made to believe that if your not patriotic then your un American, well its all hog wash, what they are really saying is that we the controllers want to carpet bag and enslave and they intend to use the American people as cannon fodder to bring that about.

Just remember not one war that America has fought has saved its people from anything because there was never any real threat just like now. Its all a great con to make us live in fear and doubt, that these people will save us from harm when they are the very ones who start the wars in the first place.

Its not an American thing I would be saying the same if it was us or anyother country. Ask yourself how many politicians die in wars, how many bankers not many if any at all. All politicians are bought men, the illusion that we vote them in and they represent us is just that an illusion.
Like any beast you have to take off the head, stabbing at the body is no good, once you remove these parasites we will all start to live in peace and will progress to the next level.

That is something the controllers dont want never have and will do all in their power to prevent. So when we hear the call to arms just remember we die and suffer for their proffits and greed just as Americans and the British are doing in Iraq and Afganistan. How many soldiers will be coming home millionaires from those conflicts, none, how many politicians and bankers will, plenty.

Patriotism is nothing more than a disease a mind induced one at that and like all diseases you would treat it to become healthy again. We are all proud, we all want the same things in life but none of us should have to face suffering and death to achieve it and neither should we inflict that on others. As John Lennon said give peace a chance.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

The vid is quite on topic for this thread and I hope many will take the time (about 45 minutes or so) to listen to what Naomi Klein has to say. The lecture is not ONLY for Americans, imo, but also for any other country.

As a Canadian, the message is just as pertinent for me and my extended family.

The '10 points to a dictatorship', a template forged in the 20th century to be applied into the 21st, is very convincing.

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Xtrozero, as I said before politicians are bought men irrespective what we may think of Bush he is just a mouth piece if he will not do it there will be plenty who will.

But I hope I'm really wrong about this but all the signs are there, if we were talking now and around at the time just before the rise of Hitlers Germany to use an example do you think we would be discussing the same thing.

Plenty of people knew what Hitler was up to and I dont mean us little folk, but there were vested interests at stake. Just as a side issue the idea of the European Union was discussed before ww2 so the mechanisms were thre if only in its infancy.

History dose have a habit of repeating itself and my belief is its because its the same people pulling the same strings. You have talk of the NAU and possibly an emerging Fascist state, sounds all too familiar.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Masqua, thanks for mentioning the video as I cannot seem to watch it, just broken up vocals, any ideas.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If it will placate any Patriotic Americans I share the same concerns for my own country, a country that is a land of cameras, anti terrorist legisaltion, illegal wars and all the rest of it. A country that had an Empire that robbed and murdered its way to be the Worlds Greatest Nation.

A nation that inflicted untold suffering around the World, a nation that even today is hated and feared, there is no pride in such alleged greatness.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I appreciate your clarification. Thanks. It isn't odd what you say about people being rounded up and stuck in camps some place, and I think it will happen sooner than people think. Many will be taken off guard by it, but it has been a long time in the making. I will tell you of my personal experience. I grew up in a wealthy Chicago suburb, and have a brother that is 11 years older than I am. I don't remember much about him from my very early years as he was off to college just about the time I started to attend grade school. He attended Berkley in San Fransisco, and became quite active in the SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) He got himself into quite a bit of hot water being quite active in protests while at school, even organizing some of them. This was in the late 60's and early 70's, during the Viet Nam war. Well, he comes home to Chicago for a few visits. He leaves. Next thing we find out is that the FBI was over at the neighbors house interrogating them about my brother. Our phone lines were tapped. To this day, I cannot receive a package from him that has not already been opened and taped back up. That includes letters, and gifts. I have moved all over this country and it still happens, and I am by no means a young person anymore. Somebody has a thread about white vans appearing quite often, and I have seen quite a few myself. My point being that I am still of interest to the powers that be. So is my brother. I imagine that I will be one of the first Americans hauled off and shot. This stuff really does go on and people do need to be aware of it.

Most people do not care to even know that these things are possible. They are too busy trying to make ends meet. So generally, I don't think it's just a matter of apathy. They don't have time to know which end is coming or going.

I don't know where you get your opinions from, but don't believe whatever polls you are reading. Even people that seem like they don't care about the state of affairs in the US know something is in the wind. Basically, I think they are just too baffled to believe it could even be true.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

No idea why... I watched it in its entirety and, besides a bit of static, was viewed without missing any details.

I've just installed the vid in my profile... perhaps it'll show better there.

otherwise, the best thing might be to search it out on YouTube itself.

Edit to add that I just checked YouTube and it seems they are having some difficulties. No vids are working for me ATM.

[edit on 9/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting theory that I can see.

Sadly, I do not think the removal of Bush and his Bu#es is going to change anything. Call me a pessimist, but I think things are almost to the point of no return and the few "choices" we have for the next president are a lot more than we think they are. Not that we really have a say anyways.

I have long said that this country was like the frog put into a pot of cold water that was slowly being heated up. We have idly sat back and watched our freedoms slowly start to disappear but because it is done the way it is, we don't protest. Like that frog, one day, we will find ourselves in real trouble.

Should this regime happen.. I would most likely be one of the first to die. Mainly because I am a rebel and I would be one of the first to fight back.

Viva le resistance!

VV

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join