It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast of LBL

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow I would have been so freaking scared haha. I wonder if it was really a werewolf?

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DanielnKy

I would definitely be interested in accompanying your research Daniel. I have been delving into this pretty furiously and have made some friends on board with the Fouke Monster research in Arkansas. There are alot of questions to the validity of Ms. Thompson's claims and would like to hear from regular folk as well. Unembellished, cold, hard, scary truth. I would also like to know more of the attack by the Beast of LBL in the '80's. Leave me a reply as I see it's been a while since you were on here too.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I moved to a small town near LBL when I was 16. That was in the late 80's. I had left Detroit and moved into the country with my father. There is a lot of old ground in that area and I would spend hours in the woods without ever seeing anyone.Two things struck me as odd about the area:

1) I was given a 16 gauge shotgun and told NEVER go into the woods unarmed. Which was odd because in Detroit my father always told me not to get "involved" with guns

2) There were signs along the roads back then that said "DO NOT EXIT YOUR VEHICLE DURING HOURS OF DARKNESS" -they said to lock the doors and turn on your hazard lights and wait for the park services.

I had always assumed it was due to the amount of illegal activity that takes place on LBL. They used to make moonshine in the area, but now it's mostly meth.

I was stationed at Fort Campbell and used to hike LBL several times a week up until last year. I never saw anything out of the ordinary, but I stayed on the well used trails.
edit on 28-10-2012 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join