It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus predicts next US president

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I figured it out!!
MABUS is ObaMa-BUSh - not really a person but a transition period.

Just like Biden said Obama will be tested - already by the economy and now the russians. During the US power transition, the economies of the world begin to crumble causing poverty hunger and famine, civil demonstrations (China, India, EU, South America, South East Asia) then civil wars erupt (already in subsaharan africa), and as the world decends into chaos, Obama now already governing, concentrates on domestic policies and pulls backs troops around the world.

Civil wars around the world allow extremist elements to fill power vacuums. Extremists cause start a conflict/misunderstanding between powers like US-Russia(mediterrean), India-Pakistan-Afghanistan, or North Korea-neighbors.

It will take some time but the true culprits(extremists) are found and destroyed by US and a "coalition of the willing" v.2

That would be a nice movie!!

Obama isn't the bad guy - he's the "dark one" who will save us.

I hope it is just a movie not real life.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
did this 'prediction' come true?

cause i cant seem to find the info online from a brief look at it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
THE HONOR SYSTEM!
Lets work together!!
LETS MAKE ALOT OF MONEY TOGETHER!!!
ITS EASY IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES AND MUST BE HONEST. THIS SYSTEM IS ALL ABOUT THE HONOR SYSTEM. JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS AND YOU AND I CAN MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY!!! And its all perfectly legal. This system is even supported by The Oprah show, by 20/20, and even by Pay PAL.

Follow these steps so that you and I can make some money together:

1) Send one dollar by way of pay pal (pay pal only requires and email address to be able to send money, its really quiet simple) to each of the 6 people on the list bellow.
(note: you must have a premier or business pay pal account to receive payments)

2) Now that you have done that you can put your name on the list. (Copy/Paste this entire message to word or note pad, so that you can edit this message.) Take the top name off the list and Move the other 5 names up, 2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2, 4 becomes 3, 5 becomes 4, 6 becomes 5, and then you put your name at the bottom in the 6 spot.

3) Now copy/paste this entire message, and post it to as many blogs, news groups email address's as possible.

Email Addresses:

1) [email protected].
2) [email protected]
3) [email protected]
4) [email protected]
5) [email protected]
6) [email protected]

REMEMBER!!! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!
THIS SYSTEM IS ALL ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHER. SO YOU MUST BE HONEST AND SEND OUT A DOLLAR TO EACH PERSON ON THE LIST.

ALSO YOU MUST SEND OUT THIS MESSAGE TO AT LEAST 200 NEWS GROUPS, BLOGS AND EMAIL ADDRESS'S TO START TO NOTICE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF MONEY BEING SENT TO YOUR PAY PAL ACCOUNT.

HAVE FUN WITH IT! BE CREATIVE FIGURE OUT WAYS TO GET THIS MESSAGE TO THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF PEOPLE AT A TIME.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The new or next nostradamus predicted the Korean conflict. that is going on now

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join