It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order ** Blueprint **

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So in conclusion...Queen Elizabeth II has announced that she was pregnant at 82. Surfacing in the news on July 23, 2008.

www.theonion.com...

The British monarch and her consort, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, 87, confirmed rumors Tuesday that the queen recently entered her second trimester, and that a little Baron or Baroness of Renfrew is on the way. England's royal couple, who were married in 1947, said they were "absolutely delighted" to be having their first child in more than four decades.

Or could it be that Princess Diana is still alive and was exiled from the Royal Family to mask her identity as the mother of her child the same way Jesus Christ was exiled from Egypt so that he would not succeed as King but as the new Messiah of "The Holy Roman Empire"?

I think this is a very likely scenario because the World has become very aware of the Roman Catholic Church and the Royal Bloodline of the Queen.

In order to mask their identity they would conceal the life of Princess Diana as described in the book of Revelations.

So in order to do this they would fake the death of Princess Diana, while she gives birth and in order to establish a New Roman Empire under the Illusion that the Holy Roman Empire had been destroyed. Ruled by the same bloodline, however they would make it seem as if it was not the same empire by doing this.

Rev 12

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne.

Rev 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days.

Rev 12:7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
T
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 12:13 ¶ And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child].

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

...and Bingo!!!
The new messiah, born of a virgin on December 25th!!!!

Maybe I am way out of line here but this makes sense.

In fact it makes way too much sense now, it is scary!

But like GW said, "Fool me once, shame on you. But fool me twice, then...."

I guess you really can't teach an old dog new tricks, so instead it will continue trying the same old tricks, over and over again....!

[edit on 14-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Just on a further note, before some of you read to far into what I posted. The idea of the Queen being pregnant at the Age of 82, I would be shocked if the story was true or even possible.

But basically we have a President here that is buying land in another country, we have the Queen investing in and buying land in our country, we have Osama who supposedly got away with one of the most pivotal crimes in modern history yet still remains hidden. WE have Nazi War Criminals who fled from Germany and LEGALLY became US CITIZENS and we have multinational corporate CEO's like the Rockefeller's, Morgans Rothschild's and who basically steal money from the poor and middle class, do some illegal money laundering and then have the US Government mandate that the tax paying citizens pay for their F'up.

Something is seriously wrong here.

Could it be that these people are only working behind the scenes, creating alternate identities and cover stories to shape the world into what they want? While they feed us truths and half truths and not even close to the truths all through the media which they now control?

No way!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Dude your article is from the ONION, a joke site... this website is making up funny stories.

So no, the queen is not pregnant.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah, I noticed that. I had caught an eye of it and went back looking for it. I still think there is something not right though, with the Princess Diana accident, the pregnancy thing would actually make a lot of sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

London Olympics 2012.....ZION!

It is of no coincidence that the Queen Elizabeth will be celebrating her
Diamond Jubilee on December 21, 2012.....

Why is it that the Queen of England is buying up land in Colorado, near an
airport named Denver International Airport, where there was a masonic
capstone containing a time capsule coded in braille left for the people 100
years from now (1994)? Left by "The New World Airport Commission" an
organization that does not even legally exist.

The Roman Empire '' is '' the, most Powerful secret society..!

We will definitely, ALL, have to '' Buckle up '' at the end of 2012..!

- Achilles 13 -

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Like the first and second *** New World Order ***
The Empire will '' Create '' a lot of man made, Chaotic Events

They all, are mind control strategies, part of the matrix
of the new world order, resulted of the MK-ultra experiment
program. those are to control the mass, to destabilise the world.

Without any social references and resources anymore, with families and
individuals, forced to deal, with all those problems and insecurities, being
terrorised and exhausted and without any critical mind anymore, it will be
very easy for them to manipulate world populations, to trust the United Nation
organisation, to accept the New World Order, to accept to be chipped and to live in a
Prison Planet controlled by a One World Government, a One World Empire........!

- Achilles 13 -

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Achilles 13

There is no mention of Freemasons in your post my friend. :-)

Did you forget us?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If people shove puzzle pieces in front of you all day - you lose sight of the big picture. departmentalized .. secret clearance levels .. these all keep your knowledge to a minimum. and hell if someone hits the hornets nest - the hornets dont look for the guilty party they sting everything ...
911 is so deep - I bet there is 20+ levels of security and truth.
its like a onion with a rotten core - the outside is perfectly fine - but as you get deeper it gets more rotten.. the 911 commission report exposed atleast 3 levels ... by there intentional glossing over major testimony. we have the declassified version - the one the history channel tells..
So, over the last few years bits and pieces drip out and they dont fit. but they fit other puzzles and thats even more classified stuff...

It wouldn't surprise me one bit .. if 911 used Alien Technology... now that would be Cosmi

[edit on 26-10-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Julius Ceasar

You're right about the Vatican.
Read this blog. Keep your eyes open.
paradise-planet.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
very interesting , can i find more on the conspiracy theory exposed in this thread
i never trusted the roman catholic church, looking back to history, many events seems fishy...
is rome the nest of conspiracies?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Dan Brown should take a look at this thread,
maybe he will get inspire, for his next book,
'' The Solomon Key'', ( Illuminati, Freemasonry, Vatican )
it's all in there, is the Vatican, the Kingdom of the Illuminati...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Julius Ceasar

The New World Order (NWO) is no longer a theory. It is real and it is happening right in front of our eyes. It is already known (fact) that there have been facilities built by special government employees (concentration facilities eventually) in every major city, not only in this country but in all countries. These are like prisons, many already with armed guards are enclosed with barbed and razor wire (always pointing in) and are not even occupied except maybe with some top secret employees. I looked into these alleged facilities here in my state as they were described. Well, guess what? The three that were allegedly in my state (Tennessee) are there , exactly as described. These facilities will always be near not only a major road but also a railroad railway. Colorado and Montana already have rail cars equipped with shackles. They are being supplied and maintained by the infamous black helicopters and their inhabitants. (explaining high chopper traffic in these areas)
Be afraid people because it is among us. These people are moving within our own society and they even intermingle with us as friends and co-workers. These facilities are being built for the population that decides not to cooperate with the New World Government (and there will be plenty). We will live under martial law and the people that do not cooperate will be either disposed of or incarcerated. Yes, disposed of. These facilities will also have incinerators that will secretly dispose of any un-cooperative citizens. I have really been doing a lot of research and the info is out there if you look long and hard enough. It has been rumored that the greys are some how involved in all this too because we are headed into space and they just do not want us in their world under the current conditions but I am not really sure about all that. I am sure that some one here has thoughts on that too and I would love to hear more detailed information on all that too...sabre11004...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
why do people act like this is new news??

Grow up already.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

Which are the countries, do you think are involved ,in the NWO secret agenda ?

i am guessing, USA, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Mexico,
Australia, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Russia, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Israel

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Investigateconspiracies

All countries are involved but at the same time they are not involved at all. The countries themselves are not the ones implementing this New "World" Order. This is a one government of the world...of no country. These people will control by fear and force. This New World Order is already operating in every country in the world. Why???? Because the world is what they want to control and control it they will. For the people that do carry on somewhat normal lives will not be effected to the point that they will even notice. They will continue to do their jobs love their wives and so on. However, the people that are living on the system, (there will be no system) or go out of their way to hurt or damage others will either be incarcerated or disposed of. Yes, I said disposed of. If you are not a productive citizen you will not be allowed to live freely under this martial law. There are already camps built in every major city in the world. The reason that I know this is that when I first heard of this I did a little research to find the compounds (in three cities) that they were saying that were in my state. Guess what???? They were there, just like they said they were. I not only found the buildings but I also got a little closer and they are guarded by what looks like military guards and there aren't even any body in these prisons yet. They are surrounded by razor wire and barbed wire just like they said they would be with all the razor wire angled "in" just like a prison camp. The supplies for these facilities are being flown in on the infamous "black helicopters" hence the increased helicopter traffic at night in these areas. I have seen them too, through night vision goggles and they are totally "unmarked" Doesn't the FAA require all planes and so on to be marked with some type of identification numbers? Sure they do. These helicopters do not have any markings and I would bet if you could get close enough (and you can't) that the occupants of these helicopters would be dressed just like the guards at these facilities with the "military look". I have an airport not a half a mile from my house and these helicopters fly over all the time at night with their spot light blazing down through the neighborhood. People have complained but they still fly and fly often too. I had one fly right over my back deck about ten times, so I went and got my night vision binoculars and as soon as I started watching it, it never flew back over again, until the next night of course. I thought that I would give it the benefit of the doubt so after around eight or ten flights right over my house I went and got my night vision goggles and as soon as I started watching the copter he flew over once and never returned that night. Go figure. The evidence is out there if you look hard enough and as more and more people realize what is going on there will be more and more information available to the public. I hope I have convinced you to at least look around and try to get some of this information on your own because it's out there if you really want it. Hope that sheds some light....sabre11004...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Oui, N.O.M. est Nouveau Ordere du Mondial ("NWO").

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

it will be very cool man, if you can post, some pictures or vids of those camps
you saw, i'm from Wyoming, i 'll try to surf around to find if camps are
build around here.

Do you think, the economic crisis is a planned strategy to establish martial law all around the world

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The NWO will try and reduce the world population to a few hundred million.

Fight back
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join