It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order ** Blueprint **

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i found this incredible document, that make very clear what is the agenda, who's responsable for it and what we can expect for the next years to come...!

Vatican is behind the biggest and oldest secret of all time......!
Rome is the most powerful Empire in the World....since 2000 years.....!

it is all in french but believe me...., every effort to translate is worthed a thousand time......!

here is the document in jpg format just click the files to see all the pages
and the biggest secrets of all time will be reveal........ the secrets of the Emperor Julius Ceasar.....................and the ROMAN EMPIRE............!

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7

[edit: title - all caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-12-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i took french in HS, so i can only read aboout 40% of it. i came to the conclusion that

- 1.Sept 11 was staged to promote a global agenda, and install fear into the public, allowing for more government intervention.
-2. religious crusade?
-3. terrorist are being used by the elites to control liberty
- 4. disease, social choas, manipulated population
-5. rockafellers, bilderbergs, something about money and NWO (N.O.M in french)
-6 European, Asian, African, and American Union. turnover point somewhere in between 2012/2013--2033.

thats all i got from the french article.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
well theres definitely a lot of truths in that document. Where'd you hear about it?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I have a friend in the city of grenoble in france and we were talking about the war in Irak and the possible next war in Iran and i asked him, around last april...... if he think that there is some kind of conspiracy about it. He don't like to talk about it but he was a freemasson in france for many years. he never wanted to tell me exacly why he left the organisation.

So i tought that maybe he can have a good point of view about all that mess around the world since the sept 11 catastrophy so he told me that everything was setup for a new worl order ( or like he say in french un nouvel ordre mondial..)

I talked to him in the last year a couple of time not always about conspiracy but about everyting in our life in genaral and 3 weeks ago he send me a email to tell me that he will not come to Canada in december for a business trip ( so we would go for sking and get some beers meet some girls...and take some good times like he told me last month ..........ans so for private reason.... and he send me by email that document ( in PDF format ) telling me that i would find this probably very intersting........

i can read french so a could understand everything in the document and i am not a expert but i can tell you that this was the most realistic and structured definition of a possible conspiracy about sept 11 2001 and a new world order agenda.........................!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well for those of you who don't speak french at all i will try to make a overview description of the french document. I will not go for any detail or explanation but you will have idea of the document secret......!

The document start with a historical description of the Roman Empire since
Julius Ceasar, explaning that the Empire was the most powerful one and that there official territorys were from england to egypte and a a part of Asia and middle east.

a turning point was when the Emperor Contantin decides to insert the christian religion to the Empire to increase the power of manipulation over
all the populations so the religions become the CATHOLIC ... Christian religion under the power of ROME

The Empire devide in two, one part in ( west ) Rome for the population manipulation and a other part in ( east )the city of constantinople for military power, so that way Rome past from the Empire capitole to a inocent Empire of religion.......and Rome, the Empire hided it self more and more making difficul for population to realise the power behindRome and Vatican.

After the 600 years of inquisition that reinforce the power of the VATICAN Rome wanted more controled territory in the middle east so the built a fraternity ( the templars) they were soldiers that fought for Rome. They manipulated people to join that fraternity and go to middle east and for 300 years the templars fight to expend and control more territory becuse they know the power of manipulation if they controled the city of Jesus and thats why the United nation inplant Isreal after the second World war After. Rome decided to get rid of them to protect the Roman image in 1307 ad

after Rome structure another fraternity because they needed soldiers for conquer more territory and expend the Roman Empire so the next freternity was another kind of soldier, soldier that fight with there inflence in all the Romain republic around the world those new Roman soldiers were the freemason.....!

a large part of the document explain the relation between Rome (the Vatican ) and the freemason. the document talk about one of the most important freemason of all time m. Albert Pike a 33 degree freemason who was chosen by Rome to structure the detail blueprint of a agenda for 3 world war in a 100 year delay to establish the NEW WORLD ORDER......the one world gouvernement under the power of the Roman Empire and the successor of the Emperor Julius Ceasar.............

since sept 2001 the last part of the agenda is on....terrifing all the populations around the world to built a insecurity and a need for United Nation to take controle of all those menace around the world........

at the end of 2012 a lot more terrifing propaganda will be use to prepar all the population for the final attack on all of them with asian flu, climat catastroph, and a WORLD WAR THREE to finish with the fear of a END OF THE WORLD propaganda with the Prophecy of the Popes ( saint malachy)so then every one in the world will accept the one world gouvernement that will be finaly install and strong in 2033..........!

i skip alot of important detail but thats will probably give you a good overall idea of the french document. i really recomend to translat for your self all the document it worth it........!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
you can use this website to translate from french to english

www.worldlingo.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
there's another one

babelfish.altavista.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Dont forget the Cometa report That France recently released

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julius Ceasar
the secrets of the Emperor Julius Ceasar.....................and the ROMAN EMPIRE............!

So uhh, what are the secrets of Julius Ceaser and the Roman Empire?
At least, how did you interpret them. Im interested, but i need to know what you got out of it before I invest the time.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, my point of view of the document and the Juilius Ceasar role is that before Julius Ceasar rome was a republic but but the EMpreor Juilius Cesar change everything he want to built a Empire and Rome went rhrow a lot of changes to pave the road to the new Rome the Empire of Rome

After Julius ceasar all his successor were Emperors and all continue his vision of the world other the Roman Empire power. Rome since then never stop conquer more territories to expend the Roman empire Rome only become more and more hidden to protect the population from fighting the roman agenda.

When a thing about it Rome(the Vatican) always had a lot of power in the history even here in america when there was the colonisation , churches had a lot of power and influence over all population in north america. to much power to thing that the church were inocent.

to avoid rebellions, Roman church devide his power protestant ,catholic, lutherien, they are all chrystian under the Vatican influence. thing about jesuit power over the last 200 years in america....

one other interesting analyse in the document is the relation pf lucifer with the freemason brotherhood, Catholic always control hell and satan like it was a tools or a weapon to use to terrorise and manipulate the population
when rome devide in two in 300 ad with constantin i thing that the document affirme that Rome understand that to have full power you have to control the good and the bad.....the gods and the lucifer legend.....the power of the church and the power of the force of military...............!

i thing that Rome...the vatican have a lote more power then people thing and i thing that people forget how much power the Vatican always have on the world since the last 2000 year

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
SO this document protrays JC as a despot that tried to usurp power from the senate and crush the democracy it loved so dearly? Is that the line of thinking in this article?

If it is, I suggest you go out to your local library or book procurment establishment (book store) and pick up a copy of "The Assassination of Julius Ceaser" By Michael Parenti. Its a very revealing book that goes into specific details of JC's life, his policies, and what he did for the Roman Empire and its people.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i am sorry, but i thing that your point of view is to emotional and not anought impartial and intellectially Critical about the history of the Roman Empire.

like any great man who left his trace in history Julius Ceasar build something that structure the future. of course he loved Rome.....you misinterpreted the portrait...that the french document wanted to paint.

thing about the Walmartt store empire ........or Mcdonaldd empire...for exemple because they hired a lot of people in america and in the world or because they have the lowest price in town or because there philosophie is to have playground for kids in there store or restaurent does escuse them for under paying there employes or import there product from china and not from north america or there food tast good.... not...........because there food is good for everyone's health........hum..... and kids playground are great for parent BUT there are there to encurage parent to spend in there store or restaurent for there own profit only.....

life is complicated and you have to be very smart to not be the marrionette of theses elites, like population always were marionette of the aristocracy in the past...

Julius ceasar loved rome and he orchested is own murder to be sure that he will be remember as a great men but hiden your self from the truth because you like who was that emperor is laying to your self. he was a great manipulator and he wanted power like big capitalist compagnie wants profit.......money..... and not everybody's good....he was a great men but you have to see like he realy was with is good and bad sides....!

you can find in the library or at the bookstore a lot of tools to help everbody analyse history.......... to have a critical and inteligent structure mind about the world that we all living in...............................!

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i think that the document portray that first emperor ( julius ceasar ) like the first man who want to have the biggest empire of the world or the ONLY empire in the world for ROME BUT.....

MORE IMPORTANT.........i thing that the document want to explain the implication of the VATICAN in the New World Order conspiracy agenda
what is the blueprint that was set and what we can expect to hapen in the near futur THAT IS I THINKTHE MOST IMPORTANT ABOUT THE DOCUMENT

We never hear about the Catholic church and the VATICAN around those conspiracy theory and thats why i think that this document is not bad at all well it is the first time for my self thats i see the implication of the Vatican i am not a expert but i think it make sense.........

what do you think.........

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

i am sorry, but i thing that your point of view is to emotional and not anought impartial and intellectially Critical about the history of the Roman Empire.

I am sorry you think that way, but I judge the man in the chair by his actions, not by his rhetoric. It sounds to me that you have read what is reffered to as "Gentilemens History" Which is a version of history written by the ruling class oligarchs, and accepted by classic and modern academics worldwide. It is a version of history written for the benefit of the elitist class, using terms like "the mob", "the rabble", "the parasitic poor" etc, to describe the common citizen of times past. What these descrption do is paint the average joe as a bumbling idiot with no attention to social issues, and no attention to class politics. This, especially in the case of Rome, is not the case.

I cannot go through, point by point, on why this is true at this time. Unfortuantely, I am at work, have none of my books or resources with me, and my PC at home is short a Power Supply (soon to be remedied)

I will say this, Cesear was one of the best leaders the roman people had since the Gracci brothers. He was more of a democrat than the ruling senate. In fact, I will go as far to say that the senate was a board of oligarchs, embroiled in a repressive class war. They're policies were regressive and put the poor and common folk in dire straights. Seeing this, Cesear made egalitarian reforms in order to help them (cutting interest payments, redistributing wealth, etc etc etc.)

What does this have to do with this thread? This PDF operates on the assumption that that Cesear set up his death in order to pave the way for the empire (and the soon to be emperor Augustus Ceaser). This cant be further from the truth. JC was murdered by those that were protecting their class perogitives; when JC was murdered, the democracy which flourished under him was murdered aswell.

I understand there is a bit of a language barrier between the two of us, but I believe you are the one that needs to take a critical look at history, and a critical look at what this document is suggesting. If one of the main points in this document is wrong, could it not stand to reason, the rest of the document is flawed aswell?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, i think that in that document julius ceasar was only use to identify a turnover point. Again.... i am not a expert on it, but using Julius Ceasar to specify a startpoint sound right.....After him, the Roman Empire never stop there expention and they become more and more powerful and there territorys limits always continue to expend.

all the rest of the french document is about the roman empire and the power of the Vatican since 2000 years and there role in the NEW WORLD ORDER agenda. i think that, all critics around using JC as a starting point references is a waste of energy because the important resource are on the document it self not the title or the refernece starding point we have to get over this to get in the most important part of the french document don't you think i am right......

The roman empire is the important fondation of that document i think, not JC, The important question is....did the roman impire find a way to adapted there self to keep the place in the world that they fight to conquer by all kind of strategy to stay in power and in control of the world.

Do the roman empire and the Catholic church of Rome always had more and more power over the last 2000 years that is, i think what this document is all about.

I can speak and read french so please trust me get over the JC critics and go for the real important stuff inside the document.....just try..........what do you have to loose....you need to translat 6 pages it is not that much.......give it a try and again trust me your effort will be pay a thousand time........

please use Constructive energy and after you read all of it and understand all of it i will be happy to hear what you have to say about it and what you think about it. i feel that there is somthing important in there, that for once there is a real explanation for sept 11 2001 and what is going on in the world, maybe i am rong it just a feeling but to have other point of view all the people who criticise the document have to read it all and understandint it all.........!

thank you..........!

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Luxor311

had a very good point....in the french document it say that elites gonna make a lot of manace and disaster again all the population of the world to insecure them and make them accept the one world gouvernement under the united nation .

the document say that the scare tactic will be a invisible one **the terrorism**, climat change, avian flu epidemic, international conflic, internation economic CRASH, a world war 3 , the end of the world propaganda, and even a Extraterrestrial menace to even more insecure world population.......

Luxor311 ** Dont forget the Cometa report That France recently released **

you are right why france gouvernement are releasing a report on E.T
CNN, FOX news and all chanel are debating on a possibility that E.T are visiting earth even Larry King last month made a show about it since early 2007 it is often on TV why if it is not to make the population beleive in the possibility of another menace so that when they gonna lunch a massive propaganda wave in the next years....that we are maybe under a E.T menace menace but united nation will save use.......all population will have full trust on giving there liberty and there constitution to the united nation and giving them the power to manage the world and become the world gouvernement....maybe

anyway that was a good find and a good point............. Luxor311

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Julius Ceasar

Whats the point of all this? Why start a new world order? It cant just be financial...they already have all of the money in the world. It cant be power because the people involved already have lots of power or else they wouldnt be able to do the things that they do. So then....what could the actual stimulus for all of this be? Why trick the entire world that the end is near just to control them? That makes no sense...how much power do you really need? In a world full of beauracratic red tape, people like this can get away with anything thy want and they already do!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i trhink that it is all for power............BUT to keep power you need to have control on the population and there was no problem when there was religion to control and manipulate every body

Just remember what was the inflence of churches on your parent or grand parent years.........!

A gouvernement can not control there population only by force....or by the stick and carot method.

You need ciment between the bricks and it is exacly what religion does......! to control population, on the old time churches were evreywhere
they were in charge of schools, hospital, social evenment and social structure. city development, Colonisation spritual leader even politic, thing about the jesuit influence and power..................!

At the end of the 19th century they realise that people were getting smarter et more educated about verything so more and more people were being frustrated and distrust again the church and power and more it goes and worst it will become with new technology that will help more and more people to cominicated betwenn village , citys, country etc and they knew that if church lost control over population they will ending to loosing there power....!

in 300 AD the Emperor Constantin realise that, he, absolutly need the power of religion to control popullation of the Roman Empire and thats why he steal the christian religion and made it the CATHOLIC Chrystian religion under the power of ROME.....!

the OLD WORLD ORDER was base on that and the NEW WORLD ORDER
will to..............but on a new religion, a one world religion that will raise over the old world.

ORDER INTO CHAOS is.... '' they think '' the only way to get back there power and to put back THE POWER OF RELIGION STRUCTURE into every population of the world and have FULL POWER again for another 2000 years...............!

In the letter that ALbert Pike send to mazzini to explain him, is vision to reinstall, world order by creting 3 world war...........! here is the part of the letter of A.Pike explening ww3.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

THEN WILL BE A NEW WORLD ORDER.............!

there are definatly other kind of method for world peace.......i know ....you know but they want to do it there way.............! because they are power addics............!

that is the conspiracy theory........is it true or false........nobody really know, what do you think................................................!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Where's Johnny Smith when you need him!!!

I find this all hard to believe. Why would so many people in positions of authority and power sell their soul to the devil. Even these people have family who they obviously care about a great deal and I can't see them sacrificing their own families for a cause and people they don't even know.
Yes there's alot of corruption but you mean to tell me these people would deliberately destroy their own loved ones in an all out nuclear war simply to fulfill an evil & twisted agenda by the NWO.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

a large part of the document explain the relation between Rome (the Vatican ) and the freemason. the document talk about one of the most important freemason of all time m. Albert Pike a 33 degree freemason who was chosen by Rome to structure the detail blueprint of a agenda for 3 world war in a 100 year delay to establish the NEW WORLD ORDER......the one world gouvernement under the power of the Roman Empire and the successor of the Emperor Julius Ceasar.............

This would be the very same Vatican that does not allow it's members to join masonry? Sigh. I wish people would check the facts before making up conspiracies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join