It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New, concerned about spouse...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello:

Whoa, what a site... Geez!!! I stumbled upon this site when I did a google search for 'kids with black eyes'.

I dont know if my spouse has gone nuts on me or what the deal is but she claims (and she isnt one to make things up or stretch a story so Im stuck with believing her) that kids with 'black eyes' came to her car the other night at the grocery store.

I asked her, 'They just had really dark eyes' and she said VERY ANGRY... 'NO MAN, THEIR ENTIRE EYES WERE BLACK, NO WHITE TO THEIR EYES'. What the frig? Is she nuts? She isnt acting any different except for this.

She said she left out of the grocery store and as she was walking to her car, two teenage boys about 15 or so walked up to her and was talking to her on the way to her car. She said she just thought it was flirty lil boys thinking she was aSNIP haha.

Then, they werent so nice once she got into her car and didnt allow them to come. They wanted a ride and she happened to be passing where they were going... how did they know that?

My thoughts are cluttered, trying to get this out as best I can. I havent talked to anyone else about this and told her not to either.

She didnt notice their eyes until after she refused them a ride. Then she noticed their eyes and noticed ONE of them became very aggressive compared to how he was prior. Though the other one maintained his same composure as before... quite.

They didnt curse at her, threaten her, they simply acted nice one minute but as soon as they realized she wasnt going to give them a ride anywhere, she says everything changed... and thats what made her really look at them. And she says thats when she noticed there were no white AT ALL in their eyes.

Has anyone ever heard of this? They were regular kids, except they were wearing long coats and we live in the Florida Keys. Kind of like those 'Emo' kids is how she describes them.

What in the hell is going on? Is my wife a wack? She is an attorney so she is intelligent but naive too. Im concerned for her.

Any info regarding this would be great, otherwise Im having her checked.

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I don't really know anything about the topic of "Black-Eyed Kids" so I can't comment, but here is a link. If you use the ATS search function you will find several other threads. Good Luck.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hey Thanks! So this is something others have experienced?

Going to read your link now. This is a crazy site... so much info and things one never even really considers. Happy I ran across it. Not happy with why.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
They probably had black out contacts?

[img=http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8549/200jn8.jpg]

They were probably satanist wanna-be's.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
They probably had black out contacts?

[img=http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8549/200jn8.jpg]

They were probably satanist wanna-be's.

My thought too, a couple of teenagers with contacts causing trouble.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
They probably had black out contacts?They were probably satanist wanna-be's.

Helpin' ya out here...

Nah, man that's not it.

The 'black' they're discussing is no white at all. Not sure what a 'black' contact that just covers the iris would do unless it's a 'sunglasses' version of contacts.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well, pretty dang sure it aint no x files black oil eye's. Cause those are from the TV.
Maybe she's been watching too much x files. I don't know, probably just some kids with a whole black out contact lens.

"http://www.vampfangs.com/v/vspfiles/photos/BLCKSCLERA-2T.jpg" border="0">

It's from Vampirefangs.com

[edit on 2-12-2007 by jimmyjackblack]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

helping out again:

Dude! I'm so totally gonna think about getting those...I wear contacts, but if they will fit over them, that would be of the awe!

Wait...$300-400 bucks? I'll pass. (how would emo kids get them if they cost that much?)

BTW, you keep malforming the link. See mine for help.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Those might come in handy for sports... and the prom. I have a zebra set and a different colour blue set than my natural eye colour but not those total blackouts. I wonder how much they irritate the sclera more than the regular size lenses though. Expensive. I wish I never looked. I love them, all six foot of me.

I have my regular eye appointment in January. They'll go with my long white curly hair and severe Omni-Goth Euro-nihilist outfit. Black plum Givenchy lipstick and the 3 inch long black carbon fiber matrix nails, stealth Bulgarian Rose by Coty or maybe Givenchy L'intredit. Ilsa she-wolf black boots. Black laquered hoops. Wicked-weapons. I can't believe I haven't seen any of those peeper shields at school yet. I must tell Flicka. She could get white ones and we'd slay 'em dead or at least cause some serious neck injuries. Black on white and white on black.

Mira

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lol, Mira_of_lurk0more. I wanna see this magical outfit, sounds too complex to be true. Honestly, back in the day I used to be into the goth stuff (blue mohawk, clothes from gadzooks and hottopic).

Badge01, I looked at your code and copied and pasted, Maybe I dont have enough ATS points? I'm not sure what the problem is.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
These sort of things have been known to happen, and they are generally known as 'Black-Eyed Kids'

Allegedly they appear as children (Usually male) between the ages of 8 and 15, with completely black eyes.

According to those who have encountered these 'kids', they are accompanied by a deep sense of terror and tension, which usually manifests itself after refusing their request for entry into either your home, vehicle, or what have you.

My recommendation is to not have anything to do with them, and avoid speaking to them. It seems that they are drawn to people who are alone, and rarely if ever approach groups of two or more.

I for one am curious to know the nature of these kids, and while still skeptical about their very existence, I am quite interested in possibly obtaining photos of them, or even encountering them myself to know more.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Loki, do you have a link on these black eyed kids? Sounds interesting, maybe it's where the x-files got there idea for the black oil thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think it's wierd that I've grown up reading (at least something) about every wierd thing there ever was and ever could be but I never heard of BEK's before this year, on ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I think it's wierd that I've grown up reading (at least something) about every wierd thing there ever was and ever could be but I never heard of BEK's before this year, on ATS.

BECK's a good band.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sounds to me the Tall White's kids have been getting loose. They seem to only come out at night. There is plenty of info about the Tall Whites and they do have kids. Your best bet is to stay clear because the adults will get you if you even touch them. They are very protective of their young. Just run the other way. This is based on what I have heard. They come from deep underground. Who knows they could be hybrids of humans and grays (fallen ones).

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, as I said on the "Black eyed Kids" thread, it kind of sounds like drug use to me. Drugs such as ecstasy and other synthetic drugs tend to dilate the pupils... They can make a persons eyes look very large and very black...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
She insists... NO... NOT like the image above. ALL black. And she gets tense to even talk about it, she dont mind talking about it but the vibes are there.

Shes a lil bulldog, this has her spinning.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I completely believe in BEK even though I have never seen one. I believe this because I have seen demon faces in regular people. Totally weird, freaks me the F out when I realize, after, what just passed my eyes.

I don't believe BEK or demons have anything to do with the devil. The devil is such a broad subject and historically set to portray Ea as a bad entity. For Satan is the deity of knowledge and spiritual enlightenment (per ancient history).

Humanity as it knows have been accustomed to believe and accept that the word satan itself = bad bad bad death prince of darkness etc. That technically is the correct definition, however it has been attributed to the wrong diety.

i'm totally ranting.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was at our lovely Walmart over the weekend....and here in Central Alaska Goth/Emo is still very very in.

There were a group of Emo/goth teens in line behind me....and a couple of them had the black things in their eyes. Completely black. It was the oddest thing. I know I kept starring. And that is odd for me to do, because I used to very punk w/ a shaved head.
So the way people look/dress doesnt ever shock me.

This did. I would assume that is what she saw too.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They were wearing Black Sclera Contacts... Look it up on google :]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join