It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Minidocumentary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Illuminati Minidocumentary

In case anyone forgot, that is the title of this thread. Please, keep your posts on topic. If your post is not furthering the discussion on the subject matter at hand, do not reply. Very simple.

On topic, or not at all.

Your efforts are appreciated.

If anyone has any problem with a post, a member, or anything else for that matter.. please submit a complaint and have the staff look into it.

Thank you,
ATS Staff

[edit on 3-12-2007 by chissler]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
...my honest apologies to everyone involved. I didn't mean to change the subject, should I have -- again, I'm sorry to the OP, moderators, & all the people posting...

...the documentary. About seven minutes about some symbolism, statues, etc.

Where I lost faith in the video was the 'upside down' cross, which is a 'homage' to Peter for his 'request' to be hung that way in a gesture to Jesus, not 'satanism' or how those not denying ignorance view the symbol.

The video begins w/ the conspiracy-assumption that the driver killed Kennedy w/ footage that does show driver turning around.... plus, there's relating symbolism to corporate logos, currency & flags.

There's an S11 clip, w/ the 'spaceship' & the attacks, where the video tries to use the "sacred number 13" as a "sign" of the amount of months before the attacks, which also seems like a stretch, since that number is a pretty common "sacred" one among many cultures; then the 'devil horns' hand signal from some leaders towards the end.

Aside from the cross & some other questionable material, it's worth a look-over.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Try again. The ISLAMIC JURISDICTIONAL COLLEGE? You need to get a source to bash freemasonry that is not biased (you wont find one - try, I don't know - AN ACADEMIC SEARCH ENGINE). This is the same IJC that declared Jews should be exterminated. I guess you always agree with Sharia law, eh?

As far as the Catholic Church's opinion - this would be the same church that says birth control is wrong. Aww, shucks, you'll need try to find an actual unbiased source. We're waiting.

Of course, this is the same problem as the documentary has - there is no proof, simply telling us what someone thinks the symbols mean without logic, reason, or backup doesn't convince me at all.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

...it was the source Wiki listed.

(...and you can keep "waiting" since that is still 'off-topic' should you have read the Mods warning post. )

[edit on 3-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

The wikipedia article lists it as sources citing those who bash masonry. That says nothing except people bash masonry, it does not tell us at all whether they are correct - and given the sources - they certainly are not unbiased. Of course wikipedia is of course always unbiased, too...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
For the sake of civility and to abide by the request of Chissler to remain on topic I will refrain from addressing certain posts or responses directed towards myself.

ConspiracyNut, I will peruse the thread you listed and if I feel I can add to it I will, thank you for pointing it out.

As far as the mini-'documentary', I found nothing in it that was not specious in nature or that has been substantiated by any respectable source or person. If anyone feels I may be mistaken please direct me to were I can verify the claims made in this production.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hello again, LightinDarkness,
Remember me gwhint from the "Shine some light on me" chat,
You never did answer as to my apology, but this is ok, after our chat, I ran into an amazing gentleman but just by chance thru a family get together.
He is 80 yrs old and has been a 32nd for yrs and yrs and yrs, what a great man he turned out to be. He started a very personal subject in the presence of our crowd just for our opinions, which really pissed everyone off concerning what happened in his own life with a sick non Mason and just how he was able to go about and do something about this sick individual and I cheered him for his efforts. He is from the enforcement side just like my ex brother in law.
The subject was the same as I have suffered from for over 20 years, remember my story. I asked for him to give me a personal one on one meeting and he agreed. I told him my story with this fellow Mason my ex father in law and he went bananas. He wanted to know how this man paid for his sins and when I said house arrest he again went bananas.
I told him my ex brother in law was also in the enforcement line of work and he said that my event though 20 years has gone by with me having suffered so much is never over because the truth was not known & justice was never served, he asked me if I want hin to look into this sick event, then he would. I told him I have enough pain from this, that will last me a life time and maybe it would be wiser to let the dead dog lay but he said did I mind if he look into it on his own, so, I gave him all the names and dates of those in question.
Maybe someday things will be different, lets hope. Face it if truth and justice is not followed then anarchy will take over, right.
We compared our family genealogy back to the founding fathers and he said there is no doupt my forefathers were Masons, so thanks to you for letting me get it off my chest and I am sorry for accusing all Masons, gwhint

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gwhint

Apologies if I didnt respond to you in a previous thread. Some days I'm in so many threads that get so many responses I lose track of who said what to whom!

Anyways, I am happy to hear that you may get some resolution to your family tragedy. I hope you get the justice you deserve. Im also glad to see that you are now in agreement that we're not all that bad at all, we just have a few rotten apples that we need to be more aggresive in throwing out (just like the rest of humanity
)

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thanks LightinDarkness,
Your words carry a lot of weight and maybe not all mankind is bad, trust can come out of bad events, cheers to you & keep the faith. gwhint

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Look, I'm hoping to wake some masons up.

They are using you!

Your little meeting fund their agenda, and find recruits.

Do you really feel you soul enlightning from this clubs practice?

PLEASE, you are helping the DARK SIDE.

Could you elaborate on how a 'Dark' organisation could possibly benefit from recruiting men (and women) via a fraternity that instills moral and social responsibility into it's members? Why would the groups members seek out the like minded only to be drawn away by the offer of the right carrot? Do you judge others by your own moral weakness?

It is important to look at a problem from all angles before you can truly say you have found the solution. Just because Freemasonry is not for you doesn't make it wrong. I'd never join but that fact does not render me incapable of treating the masons on this board as sapient beings capable of informed choice. With few exceptions they have treated my enquiries and probings with good humour and patience. For that they have earned my respect. You will get nowhere in this life (or any other) by making the decision that you are right and they are wrong. Besides, given the options, I would rather have a world run by a meritocratic group, than one based on inheritance and title. The Masons sadly, do not have the influence that they once held and morality is not a prime concern of our governments it would seem.

The Masons are not perfect, who or what is, but they are certainly not the enemy and if you took some time to study the subject seriously you would very soon come to realise that. If you only look for information that confirms your preconceptions that is all you will find - no truth.

Similarly, research the Bavarian Illuminati - now there is a group I would have joined - not everything is always as it first appears. Educate yourself and form your own opinions instead of believing everything that you read on the web. Try the library, it's great they have books and it too is free.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I made my own video, from some of the images I've collected over that last year or so.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I don't see any relationship between the images that you have combined there - but I do like your taste in music so thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Well said! As to the video he posted, I think it proves that he is either (1) trolling or (2) doesn't know he just shot himself in the foot.

What he did was show that people can link any random string of images and music together, and call it a conspiracy theory or proclaim they've "found" something. That they do so doesn't mean said theory is real, because they provide no reason or logic as to why they are correct.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would have let this thread die of natural causes.

But I knew your egos couldn't let it go.

Thanks for keeping it alive.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Actually, that would be _your_ ego not letting it go because your "theories" have been completely and utterly shot down, and your video was even shot down by people who hate the masons

Your post reflects your own personality. So looney, I love it.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Goober, you just made every youtube compilation video that I have seen gain some degree of validity. By placing images that have nothing to do with each other next to one another, you have succeeded in creating the most illogical compilation that shall be used as a gauge in my mind of what is as such.

The implication when you watch this minidocumentary is that you have had an above average education (formal or not) about meanings behind certain concepts being portrayed as evidence in the form of images. Those who are not ignorant will juxtapose the image with the idea and generate a large question as to why these images were ascertained in places of high leadership.

You cannot condense years worth of education and research on a subject into 1 five minute documentary. However, a picture is worth a thousand words and can greatly help the process of education.

The time it must have taken to create some of these responses, Augustus. Are you being paid, concerned that people might buy this, or trying to convince yourself it is not true?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis
reply to post by stompk

The time it must have taken to create some of these responses, Augustus.

It really did not take too long. I think I am fairly proficent with the quote function and I can type rather quickly.

Are you being paid,

I wish.

concerned that people might buy this,

I hope people are not that ignorant.

or trying to convince yourself it is not true?

Certainly not.

I find it mildly irritating truth be told, it is the base insults that usually compel me to respond with posts like I typed previously. I do not have any problem when people posit genuine questions in a search for answers. I feel that it is every Masons obligation to answer as many of those inquiries to the best of our abilities as long as they do not conflict with our oaths.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Google Video Link

[edit on 25-2-2009 by OwlMan]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Illuminati Minidocumentary Part 2

Illuminati Minidocumentary II

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

top topics

<< 1  2   >>