It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Minidocumentary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I found this interesting video on Google.

It's short, sweet and to the point.

The Mason's are evil.

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yes, because clearly putting scary sounding music to slides and simply telling us what every symbol means without logic or evidence shows masons are evil.

Remember we're always watching. We're after YOU!

Observe an example. The following video clearly demonstrates that stormpk is in a conspiracy to destroy the world:

Google Video Link

More evidence that stormpk is evil.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
typical moronic, I mean masonic response.

Your video link doesn't work, by the way.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I love those videos, How east it is to make something look like what you wantit to (HINT=media). heh

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
typical moronic, I mean masonic response.

Your video link doesn't work, by the way.

I'm sorry, but you lose: ad hominem attacks show that you have no evidence to back up your own claim.

You also don't get my point: There IS NOTHING IN THE VIDEO - but it doesn't matter, because the point is that anyone can make a video and spout lies. To you, you see nothing but a black screen. To me, I see clear evidence that your a 33rd degree masonic disinformation agent.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
More like a masonic disintegration agent.

23rd degree, that is.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by stompk]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

How do you disintegrate that which is not integrated?

No worries - remember - we're watching YOU. Obviously we're such a world-wide control group that we have enough power to "dispose of" anyone who questions us...

...oh but wait, your still here.

Sigh. I'm still waiting on my part of the National Treasure, too.

Oh, and 23rd degree eh? Guess that makes you "Chief of the Conspiracy Theorists"

[edit on 2-12-2007 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
...they are a pretty ruptured, sexist organization. I know, there's a 'woman's division' (forget the name) and all they do is "just go to meetings." Which is kind of the truth aside from, I'm guessing, a select few 33rd.

What sickens me the most about *them* is the fact that they steal symbolism from legit cultures that pre-date their little 'circle jerk' club by thousands of years.

I went on a 'tour' of one of their HQs once, it was straight out of 'Temple of Doom' -- a bunch of creepy rooms w/ tacky decor & portraits of the losers all over the place.

In a utopia, these clubs are abolished, as they do nothing but instigate secrecy & 'isms' of any degree. Pun intended; and is it true that 33rd degree losers have 'insider' secrets? There's a thread about James Cameron's association (33rd) and how his movies try to 'warn' of the future.

Can the average 'guy off the street' who gets 'accepted' (heard the only way "in" is from an already-joined "member") have a chance at becoming 33rd? What are the requirements for that? Trying to kill one another (see recent MSM story) w/ stupid gun "games" and the likes? Homosexual, dress-up outings a la Ghouliani?

Do you losers (do I keep writing losers instead of masons? Oh well) love Rudy the Ghoul? Is he one of you? Is draft-dodging yet supporting bombing of innocent peoples' homes a pre-req too?

www.tinyrevolution.com...

And to the OP, nice clip on this group of "evil" wanna-be, um, frat brothers view on symbolism.

Now make a date, to overtake your objective
Show that through life, that everything is connected
But not in categories, 'cause that's the devil's warning
Symbols, of cannibalism, ruin your vision
Then thought formulate in your mind, with no precision

www.lyricsondemand.com...

[edit on 2-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
As a normal policy I don't insult people right off the bat, but since you started first...

Originally posted by anhinga
...they are a pretty ruptured, sexist organization. I know, there's a 'woman's division' (forget the name) and all they do is "just go to meetings." Which is kind of the truth aside from, I'm guessing, a select few 33rd.

Where is your evidence? Do you also claim college fraternities are ruptured and sexist? You do realize that is the point of a fraternity - men only. In fact the Order of the Eastern Star has their own ritual that teaches different concepts than blue lodge masonry - but the values they teach are still important.

What sickens me the most about *them* is the fact that they steal symbolism from legit cultures that pre-date their little 'circle jerk' club by thousands of years.

We're still waiting on your evidence. Of course you have none, but it appears as though your just mad you can't get in. I'm sorry, but we do have *some* standards.

Also, did it occur to you that there is nothing new under the sun, and EVERY symbol we have today is infact recycled from some earlier part of our history? Of course not, then you couldn't bash a fraternity you know nothing about.

Originally posted by anhingaI went on a 'tour' of one of their HQs once, it was straight out of 'Temple of Doom' -- a bunch of creepy rooms w/ tacky decor & portraits of the losers all over the place.

Aww, poor thing, were you sad that you didn't find the satan worshipping goat altars you were hoping for? So sorry to disappoint. We only get those out for our real visitors.

Originally posted by anhingaIn a utopia, these clubs are abolished, as they do nothing but instigate secrecy & 'isms' of any degree. Pun intended; and is it true that 33rd degree losers have 'insider' secrets? There's a thread about James Cameron's association (33rd) and how his movies try to 'warn' of the future.

In utopia, people like you wouldn't exist - but alas! we do not live in utopia. The 33rd degrees have no secrets, just like the rest of the fraternity has no secrets.

The "average" guy - which makes up the fraternity - has an equal chance of becoming a 33rd degree as anyone else. In fact, I know several 33rd degrees and most of them are completely blue collar: farmers, etc. There are no requirements except that they make some contribution to society and/or masonry. Stop with the crazy tinfoil hat spin about trying to kill each other and gun games - such things are not allowed in masonry, and the lodge that did that has been severely punished.

The only homosexual outings going on around here is when people like you post.

Keep your tinfoil hat on and keep ranting. It's amusing. As to the whole Rudy and mason connection - you've truly lost it. Get out, get a life. Do something. Your anger is going to cause you to have high blood pressure.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

...they are a pretty ruptured, sexist organization.

Sexist in so much as a sorority.

I know, there's a 'woman's division' (forget the name)

It is called the Eastern Star.

and all they do is "just go to meetings."

In addition to helping others in the community.

Which is kind of the truth aside from, I'm guessing, a select few 33rd.

Not sure what you are implying. Are you suggesting all 33rd Degree Master Masons do not go to meetings?

What sickens me the most about *them* is the fact that they steal symbolism from legit cultures that pre-date

I prefer incorporate. I was not aware that there was any type of patent infringement against using realevant symbolism from other cultures.

their little 'circle jerk' club by thousands of years.

Nice little bit of intelligent rhetoric.

I went on a 'tour' of one of their HQs once, it was straight out of 'Temple of Doom' -- a bunch of creepy rooms w/ tacky decor & portraits of the losers all over the place.

Any of those 'losers' happen to look like George Washington or Benjamin Franklin perhaps?

In a utopia, these clubs are abolished, as they do nothing but instigate secrecy & 'isms' of any degree.

Do you not mean in a Tyranny or Dictatorship clubs are abolished?

Pun intended;

Hysterical, no ones ever made that joke before.

and is it true that 33rd degree losers

Once again, like that 'loser' Harry Truman?

have 'insider' secrets?

Really, and no one over the course of centuries has ever dicovered any type of malicious 33rd degree conspiracy excpet you? Please share it with me I am all ears.

There's a thread about James Cameron's association (33rd) and how his movies try to 'warn' of the future.

What are you implying? That he is a 33rd Degre Master Mason warning of Masonic meddling in the future?

Can the average 'guy off the street' who gets 'accepted'... have a chance at becoming 33rd?

Yes.

(heard the only way "in" is from an already-joined "member")

You need to ask a member and be a person of good standing in your community. A desire to help your fellow man does not hurt either.

What are the requirements for that?

Selflessness, charity and dedication are a few characteristics that can not hurt your chances to receive this purely honorary degree.

to kill one another (see recent MSM story) w/ stupid gun "games" and the likes?

This was a very stupid and very isolated instance but it did not invlove any type of accepted Masonic ritual.

Homosexual, dress-up outings a la Ghouliani?

More rhetoric and sophistry.

Do you losers (do I keep writing losers instead of masons? Oh well) love Rudy the Ghoul?

Actually this 'loser' does like Rudy Guiliani but my opinion has no bearing on my Masonic status and niether does any other Masons political views.

Is he one of you?

As far as I know he is not.

Is draft-dodging yet supporting bombing of innocent peoples' homes a pre-req too?

www.tinyrevolution.com...

What exactly does the war in Iraq have to do with Masonry?

And to the OP, nice clip on this group of "evil" wanna-be, um, frat brothers...

Yes, bravo, it was so informative, looking forward to the next Earth-shattering revelation.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yawning, was that a response or just skirting the issues? (pun intended, you and Ghouliani can embezzle more money out of the people, bankrupt a city, have affairs in the Mayor's Mansion, ruin the health of NY rescue workers for not warning about toxic dusts, basically killed firefighters/cops from radios that weren't up to standards on S11, dress like a woman numerous times, etc -- the Ghoul has no shot on Earth at the presidency. His skeleton closet is full. And I know a couple of other New Yorkers that agree w/ this deduction.)

"Rudy's Grand Illusion"
www.villagevoice.com...

Oh, at least you mentioned/admitted the losers steal symbolism.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yawning, was that a response or just skirting the issues?

I believe my responding to you on almost a per-sentence basis consists of addressing the 'issues' you questioned in your post.

(pun intended, you and Ghouliani can embezzle more money out of the people, bankrupt a city, have affairs in the Mayor's Mansion, ruin the health of NY rescue workers for not warning about toxic dusts, basically killed firefighters/cops from radios that weren't up to standards on S11, dress like a woman numerous times, etc -- the Ghoul has no shot on Earth at the presidency. His skeleton closet is full. And I know a couple of other New Yorkers that agree w/ this deduction.)

"Rudy's Grand Illusion"
www.villagevoice.com...

Does your repeated expresion of distaste towards Rudy Guiliani have anything to do with this thread or are you just skirting the responses I posted above.

Oh, at least you mentioned/admitted the losers steal symbolism.

It would appear you are getting a lot of mileage out of the loser joke.

You actually had to edit that ridiculous diatribe? What was the problem? Were there to many concise ideas swirling in your mind at once to properly address them all at one time?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

...that 'on the edit' joke is tired & been used time & again, no points for originality, go figure... (back to the OP) like that stupid symbol in the losermason cult -- a right freaking angle w/ a G in the middle, some contribution to society. Do *they* (illuminati demons who worship devils. Spare me, I almost LOL'd there) have any other "original" symbols?

What are the givings to society from this satanic bunch? Murder? Theft, extortion? Here's another case, this time in Italy. The whole useless organization should be shut down asap; I won't dignify the rest of your post w/ a response:

A member of the Italian secret P2 masonic lodge, Calvi was known as "God's banker" because of the illicit financial dealings that connected him to the Vatican bank, the Istituto per le Opere di Religione (IOR).

A Rome court in June acquitted two Italian mobsters, Pippo Calo and Ernesto Diotallevi, Calvi's bodyguard Silvano Vittor, Sardinian businessman Flavio Carboni and his Austrian girlfriend Manuela Kleinszig in June of carrying out the killing.

"Italy: Mafia ordered 'God's banker' murder, court says"
www.adnkronos.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Augustus, excellent points. I hope your enjoying laughing at this one as much as I am. Sometimes its refreshing to see just how insane the tinfoil hat loonies are. It lets me know that - if THIS is the only thing we have to defend ourselves against, its an all too easy job.

It is of course a common logical fallacy by those who HAVE NO EVIDENCE to try to generalize to an entire population from an unrepresentative and statistically too small sample. With an organization as large as masonry, and millions of men, it is comical for you to try to insult and paint the entire fraternity with a broad brush because you can find isolated incidents of wrong doing that have been severely punished and looked down upon by the fraternity as a whole.

But wait - why do you not also take all the good acts of charity and community service and generalize that to the community? Because it doesn't fit nicely into your world that has been built with a stack of cards. Thats OK, because the truth shines through the mud you sling:

Hospitals for poor children: www.shrinershq.org...
Helping children with language disorders: www.srmason-sj.org...
Hospital visitation: www.msana.com...
Caring for the elderly:www.trimsdumont.org...

All of this and uncountable other acts of charity and community service. Charity which expands across all of masonry and all of its auxiliary bodies. But I wouldn't expect for you to look at the INNUMERABLE acts of GOODNESS that do represent the fraternity. Because that would be logical and reasonable.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

...that 'on the edit' joke is tired & been used time & again, no points for originality, go figure...

If the shoe fits.....

(back to the OP)

So nice of you to actually attempt to stay on topic, let us see how long it will last.

like that stupid symbol in the losermason cult -- a right freaking angle w/ a G in the middle, some contribution to society.

Who ever said Masonic symbolism was a contribution to society, certainly not yourself, you made a point of declaring it was pilfered from other societies. Masonic charity and assistance towards ones fellow man are the true contributions to society.

Do *they* (illuminati demons who worship devils. Spare me, I almost LOL'd there) have any other "original" symbols?

Good question, find an Illuminatus and ask them.

What are the givings to society from this satanic bunch?

What 'bunch' are you refering to? The Illuminati? The Masons? The Brady Bunch? Can you construct an understandable sentence?

Here's another case, this time in Italy. The whole useless organization should be shut down asap;

If you actually thoroughly researched a topic before 'posting' you might have found that it was shut down immediately when their behavior was reported. This group was not part of mainstream Masonry and was from an unrecognized organization. This is the best you have? What is next? Mis-quoting Albert Pike?

I won't dignify the rest of your post w/ a response:

Won't or can't?

I guess it is easier to spew inane drivel and hope that people accept that mindlessness as fact. It appears to me you are unable to debate with any level of intelligence and can only resort to ad hominem rants in addition to spouting spurious and diseased rhetoric.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

But the Christian Democrat UDC party dismissed the Brussels initiative, suggesting it was the product of "radical Freemason" circles.

"EU questions about Vatican tax breaks spark political row in Italy"
www.eubusiness.com...

How unfortunate, more scandals...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have seen this 'minidocumentary' before. I think it is trite and ill-conceived. I think instead of minidocumentary I see it as more of a YouTube Video, because minidocumentary gives one the impression that the video shows a bit more than scrolling text and cool music.

I think a better song for this video would be "I'm a little tea pot" by my preschool choir.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Just noticed that Rockefeller is another loser. You know his NWO racist, platform of hate -- population control, UN one world gov't. He's the waste of space:

"It would have been quite impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government." - David Rockefeller, Bilderberg club permanent member, 1991

atimes.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wow, such anger, such loathing. It must suck to be you. The good news you cant see your blind seething hatred to actually - you know - respond any logical points or anything. It does provide good entertainment, although I think your going to die early from stressing yourself out.

Everyone is not out to get you.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Anhinga,

Just leave them be.

You have already "won" your argument.

Anytime one must resort to personal attacks in any sort of debate, it's a sure sign that they have no ground to stand on.

Just take your leave of the thread buddy. You have easily outwitted these chaps and the ONLY thing that can come from further discussions is warnings you don't need.

Jasn

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join