It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOhn Lear is a liar campaing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i have talk to some people on ats that really think john lear is a liar, and that they can debunk his claims. but they are afraid they are going to be banned.

but i was thinking, if all of you who have proof, or an argument to debunk john lear please post here, together we can stand up to this guy and prove once it for all he is a liar, dont be afraid, i talked to one moderator and he told me we will not get banned if we show proof or and argument against john lear.

so please lets show all we got to this john lear, and prove him wrong once it for all.

JOHN LEAR-E+I=JOHN LIAR

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I disagree,
The very nature of of the resistance to Mr Lear's work is reminiscent of the events that arose following Velikovsky's 'Worlds in Collision'[ a book I would reccomend to all of you] and of course, Zorgon's signature puts it all into perspective.
In Velikovsky's case, the academics who effectively blackmailed his publishers into dropping this bestseller, were simply embarrased beyond all imagining, because he had pointed out so many things that should have been obvious to them all for decades.
Of course you have every right to disagree, but would it not be more respectful to simply claim that he may be wrong about something, as indeed we all can, instead of taking such an intolerant stance.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Drzava

Instead of calling some one a liar. why don't you show a lie and let people deside if it is infact a lie. That would be the thing to do it seems!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't think Mr Lear is liar, however I do think he lives in cloud cuckoo land. No disrespect to Mr Lear but some of his theories and stories are nothing short of ridiculous. I'm a believer so god knows what the skeptics think of Mr Lear.

[edit on 2uSunday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I really object to this thread. It's libelous.

If you have an issue with Mr. Lear, you should take it up with him in a U2U. An international, public forum is no place to make this kind of statement.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I find Mr. Lear's contributions personally of some value. Same goes for JimO. Do I buy the entirety of all their statements? And that of the "chorus" echo chamber? No. Not for one second. But I do really enjoy many of Mr. Lears stories, particularly the historically verifiable aspects.

I am richer for the learning I have received. JohnLear is a wonderful resource no matter what side of any particular issue one decides to choose.

I don't enjoy Mr. Lear's attitude and rapier wit at all times and I would hazard a guess that he may have been cautioned a time or twenty. He's a member like you or I - except he's got what many do not have - history and unique insights offered from personal experience and an address book of friends, colleagues and aquaintances that just won't quit.

Drz' if you are calling him (Mr. Lear) a liar don't you think that without some proof on your part of the lies you perceive eminating from Mr. Lear that you could be accused similarly?

Chewing on mods for something not of their doing is not the way to go IMHO. Stay within the T and C and I'll back anyone who speaks their mind with authenticity.

Sure, there are members who sensationalize what would seem to be the most outlandish and non-sensical and hyper-hyped, guess what? They have value too. All members in good standing have community value. You too.

I can appreciate and I empathize with your personal concerns made public but the community and it's ethical structure come first. You seem pretty sure of yourself (I like that) but unless you prove your claim then you claim "less than empty ground".

Truth "finds" often come in funny shaped packages from locations and perspectives exotic and mundane - stake your claim and defend it.

Mira

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drzava
but i was thinking, if all of you who have proof, or an argument to debunk john lear please post here, together we can stand up to this guy and prove once it for all he is a liar, dont be afraid,
so please lets show all we got to this john lear, and prove him wrong once it for all.

Please review the following:
AboveTopSecret Terms and Conditions

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post ...
solicitations of any kind.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful ... manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

2d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

If you take issue with Any claims and or assertions made by a fellow member, PLEASE do so in the relevant thread.

CLOSED

[edit on 2-12-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

join