It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan: UFO? Airplane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi

You can see it @ approx. min. 2:10 (1:19 countdown)
It looks to give out contrails: most likely it's a plane, IMHO:
but its fly path looks to be descending, and the contrails looks dark.
So i'd like just to know someone else's opinion to confirm/deny my guess.
Thank you in advance, and sorry if this is a repost: i've searched ufo japan but it seems that there are no threads about this one

[edit on 2/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have seen this before, and remmeber it being discussed, but can't locate any info right now on it (partially too lazy) However I remember is getting debunked as nothing but CGI done by some place as part of something else. I even remember links being posted that backed this up. Damn my laziness.....

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Amazing video, you can just ake out a tiny object in the contrails, whatever it is is is HOT!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thank you for your answers:

i'm going to browse some images: i hope to find it

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

You say it looks like it is descending. I can't see any indication of movement (other than the black stuff) at all. It looks like this "contrail" is part of it. Someone said it was CGI, so I guess I'll have to go with that.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's shot from a 707, and it's another plane. If you look closely you can see it in front of the contrail. I can't tell what type it is, but I've seen contrails doing the same thing they are doing in this video, where they spread to the side away from the back of the plane, and then come together.

Here's a 747-400 leaving a similar contrail:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
reply to post by internos

You say it looks like it is descending. I can't see any indication of movement (other than the black stuff) at all. It looks like this "contrail" is part of it. Someone said it was CGI, so I guess I'll have to go with that.

I say that its descending because its apparent contrails shows that.
I say that they're contrails because the area A and the area B have the SAME color.

Anyway, IgnoreTheFacts remembers that it was a CGI, i believe what he said, so i'm looking for the thread in which it should be.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
yeah, and look here

same thing, just contrails, nothing else...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Contrails?..... OR CHEMTRAILS!!!!!!! DUM DUM DUUUUUUM!

Seriously though, never saw a black one.

top topics

join