It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the greys lack empathy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have read many reports about people suffering great physical pain and physological torture in the hands of the greys. If I choose to believe these reports, I must ask myself if the greys lack empathy? What are your opinions?

------------------------
Edited title - grammar

[edit on 2/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Okay sounds better there. If they have emotions then it's weired, man's emotion is also through bodily contact and expression which they lack so what are they trying to say they are better because they have football sized heads? I am not sure they relate to us the same way they could be pretending - just a theory.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Why do "great physical pain" and "physiological torture" mean whoever is doing it is without empathy? Humans have done FAR FAR FAR worse throughout history than any abduction story I've ever read.

So I ask you the question: Do humans lack empathy?

Whatever answer you can come up with even if its a whole essay will apply to the Greys.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Why do "great physical pain" and "physiological torture" mean whoever is doing it is without empathy? Humans have done FAR FAR FAR worse throughout history than any abduction story I've ever read.

So I ask you the question: Do humans lack empathy?

Whatever answer you can come up with even if its a whole essay will apply to the Greys.

Man is also evil no doubt but should not be used an excuse to say 'oh well they treat each other like that so we will too.'

Even Animals hurt people, bite them scratch them kill them but does not mean they have our emotions. Some Animals show what we interpret as love and are caring but still lack what makes us human.

So where is the middle ground here? There are good Greys and bad Greys? But what is their interpretation of bad and good because for a start I doubt we have had a one to one conversation yet to know for sure.

By hiding away as they do, needing human parts to enhance maybe them selves could the emotional Greys just be a by product of human cross breeding which in turn asks this question of both man and Alien being the same only because they robbed some human body parts like DNA to say they are on the same level?

Be cautious because we never know the truth as it's never really been explained back to us but in parts only from other people's experiences who need another’s to know what things meant.

If they lack truth then it's not from God- maybe a basis on which to stand has to be set in order to define it all, I will use this base as a stepping stone.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

For them to be so andvanced, they seem to have little concern about the feelings of other aware and sintient creatures.

new topics

top topics

join