It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plot to Rig the 2008 US Election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockets red glare
reply to post by Extralien

Also in ohio, a democrat group was giving crack cocain to sign up voters.

OH BOY!!! There's nothin' like it in the world

in sanfrancisco, collage teaches were giving sex to anyone who would vote for Lurch in the last election.

Dude, you are joking, right?

Could you please provide some sort of evidence? A news story perhaps? Documents maybe?

I'm asking this not for the standard ATS "Deny Ignorance" and "Provide Evidence" thing. Rather, I was just thinking that maybe I'd like to move to San Francisco. I hear it's nice there.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

Yeah for the most part. I do think that States have the right to decide how their Electoral votes are cast as well. If any State wants to go to a different manner other than "winner takes all", they are within their rights.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Excellent post!

I think the corruption extends well beyond the government and spills over into corporate controlled media. See the latest AOL poll for a prime example:

Old poll:
AOL Poll on 11/25/2007

New poll:
AOL Poll on 12/03/2007

Note that I had to scroll down just to be able to see Ron now. Rudy is in first above Huckabee with 86,842 votes amounting to 35%.

Also note that they changed the caption to read "Who do you think will win the Republican nomination?" from "Who would you like to see win the Republican presidential nomination?" I suppose they did this so they could claim this is a different poll. BUT, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THEY GOT A QUARTER MILLION VOTES IN THAT TIME!!!

So among other "adjustments" they took 37,572 votes away from Ron Paul. It was actually more than that because before they made the "adjustment" Ron Paul was leading Rudy with 25% not the 23% shown in my screen shot.

Guess they didn't like the way it was going.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

rock puck
In the FEDERAL ELECTIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH .. the STATES vote on the president NOT THE PEOPLE.

no, the electorates vote for the president, where did you get the idea the states vote for the president ? Do you mean the governors or something

[edit on 3-12-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
A State Electoral college should be voting for the presidential candiate that the people cast the most votes for (popular vote), but, nothing stops them from switching to cast votes for the runner up. Ultimately, they would have to answer to the poeple of the state if the popular vote isn't who the electoral college voted for. (hopefully I worded all that correctly)

I don't know what else would keep the electoral college under control other than the people.

The electoral college is a system of control though, should we, the citizens of the United States, vote somebody into office that our Elected body of officials think is the wrong person.

I for one would like to see the votes of every person matter. Do away with the electoral college. Computers work wonders (and sure they can be hacked and messed with, that is what corruption is all about).

The real power of politics is in the House and Senate. The President is the face of the nation, no real power, in my opinion.

Don't think Republican, Democrat, independent....etc. Vote for whomever you think will do the job correctly. If it get rigged, we will hear about it one way or another. There are good honest journalist out there. Nothing ever stays a secret forever.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
reply to post by Sentinel 1

Ok Sentinel

Can you do me a favor and tell us a better way to vote?
Give us some ideas. Just what would have to happen for you tobelieve the vote was correct, except a landside victory for what ever party you favor.

Well for one I wouldnt be using technology ( Diebold) from a country (Venesuela) whos leader (Chavez) would like nothing else but to screw up our voting process....And what better way than to fund our voting machines,which have been proven to be able to be manipulated.....Kinda makes hanging chads look irrelevant huh???? I thought that would be pretty much a no brainer.....O and on another note I actually do not have a party....I took Lou's word for it and became an independant....I do however support Ron Paul because we that do know he is a Trojan horse not towing any party line....He has his head on straight......

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Why would anyone believe that modern elections would never be rigged when they are controlled by those who continuously lie and deceive?

LOL I remember our elections a few years back When One Nation actually won the election "untill that is, the two main opposing parties used a loophole to combine their votes to beat One Nation & install the party out of the two that had the highets number between them as the new Government".

They do this everytime an outsider starts to get ahrad of them.

Mind you, One Nation would have been very Bad for Australia, but still it wasn't a fair thing the Liberals & Labour did...!!

BTW... Nice Avatar...hehehe He's my Choice!!!

Anyway if it happens again in the US, I think there might be a little trouble. Particularly from the Rual communityes who stand to lose a lot if bush gets in again. The Tarifs & taxes that will be placed on farmers & producers will kill the country.

Mind you, if they do rig it, what are the poor producers going to do...

Rebell with pitchforks & shotguns...LOLOL

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

Sentinel:

You do know that Diebold is an American Company....right?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Actually it is not part of it is "based" in Ohio which is "Premier Election Solutions" the rest a susudiary which is still "Diebold" is located in Brasil so you make the pick......There is all kinds of scams and scandals involved with this company reguardless......It is ok youngling we will educate you.....Lol

"Never pick a rock up to drop it on your foot"

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter because who is really ruling is an oligarchy of international banking, energy, food, and other large corporations that control both parties anyway. They use one party until people are just totally fed up with them, and then switch to the other.

They're switching to the democrats at present, if you need proof of this just look around, the majority of the nations broadcast stations are controlled by just three corporations. For the last eight years they've been right-wing, now they're switching some of their right-wing stations, like KIRO in Seattle, to leftist positions.

So they'll use the dems for a few years and when people are burnt out on what they do to the democrats they'll switch back to the republicans.

The real party positions are just junk for campaigning, look at what happened to the flag burning or gay marriage issue after Bush was elected? Nothing! That's because it never was an issue, it was just there to deflect attention from the Iraq war and crappy economy.

Right now, Ron Paul is about the only candidate that is making any sense to me and given all the attention he is getting I can't help but wonder if they got their mitts on him too.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel 1

Actually it is not part of it is "based" in Ohio which is "Premier Election Solutions" the rest a susudiary which is still "Diebold" is located in Brasil so you make the pick......There is all kinds of scams and scandals involved with this company reguardless......It is ok youngling we will educate you.....Lol

"Never pick a rock up to drop it on your foot"

What? Are you kidding me? The Company is based and headquartered in the United States. It is publicly traded here in the United States. It is one of the Companies I cover for my company. Don't try to educate someone who know more about the company that you do. It is a subsidiary that is in Brazil. Premier Election Solutions is also based and headquartered here in the United States. The "other" subsidiary that is based in Brazil is something called Diebold-Procomp. I would cite this information, but it is from my own research report I did on this Company for my Company.

So please, before you look too foolish, do your homework and don't tell someone you are going to educate them.

Makes your whole arguements look weak if you don;t understand what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
The fact is that no one of any credence believes the bologna of "stolen" elections anymore. Well yes, three types do....
1. Those with an agenda
2. Those that refuse to accept the facts
3. Liars

So, it is your opinion that stolen elections never occur? What of your article? Doesn't it show that Democrats attempted to cheat?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join