It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wannabe Mods!!! AAARRGGHHH!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

uhm...ok, I love ATS.
thank you for your suggestion...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

thank you.
i love you too.
merry christmas!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Polite American

Ummm you're welcome? I'm glad I could help? I don't love you too though

I can see you at least have the ability to shake things off, a necessary trait for these forums. You'll do well here. Welcome.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What are you guys doing? Its obvious this guy will be banned in the next 72 hours... i guess have your fun with him now!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Well Hikix it was fun and games till I see he is sporting another flag.
Listen here Mr. Polite American... thats just not freakin cool.Grow up.I give respect to all who deserve it.And lots of people get warning from time to time.But 2 warnings means you are being a real jerk.Either learn the lesson, and follow the rules..or just move on. It's too bad.. you seemed to have a good sense of humour.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Lysergic]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

why doesnt my pics show up in the post??!?!?

[edit on 12/2/2007 by hikix]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

why doesnt my pics show up in the post??!?!?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

change the BB code in your post from [img ]file[/img ] to [ats ]file[/ats ]

[edit on 2/12/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I cant do it, I guess its official... i suck at the internet!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
^ You have to upload it to TinyPic or Imageshack or Photobucket and then use that URL. You're not allowed to hotlink images from different websites.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I cant do it, I guess its official... i suck at the internet!

lol. Its been a while since I have heard that.

read the T&C, mind your Ps and Qs, get you D&C(for the military folks), turn up the EQ, turn off the TV and Deny some ignorance.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Polite American

People are doing this to YOU because you make a habit of contributing absolutely NOTHING to a thread besides your direct personal attacks on the OP and others within the thread in question.

I would advise anyone here that's reading this little diatribe of "Polite" American's to click on his/her name and check out their posts. EASILY 60% of them are absolutely NOTHING but insults.

Hell, everyone here knows that I am no fan of some of the mods and some of them are no fan of me, but when I see the way you act toward the majority of the people you run into here at ATS, I actually find myself PRAYING that a mod lays the ban stick on you.

The REASON we are advising you to read the T&C here is because people LIKE YOU that do nothing but troll are EXACTLY what ruins a great forum.

WE actually like it here and we don't want it to degenerate to YOUR level.

Please, if you have such distaste for the threads and topics of discussion here, pack up your *SNIPPITY* and LEAVE!

It would make things better on all of us.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Polite American

Ok,I Looked at your posts in the thread in question,while it may be wrong for you to have 2 warnings for the same offence..you could be sporting 3 as Gemwolf is a mod and could have given you one as well.If you have lurked for awhile, then you should know that insulting members is not tolerated in any way shape or form.The point of a thread is to educate members and get feedback..and politely debate.It is fine to have a difference in opinion and to voice it..but no need to verbally attack another member.Yes sometimes in a heated debate we have all lost our cool.
That is what a Mods job is..to make sure that we don't, and to slap our hands when we do.It is a thankless job, hard work, lots of posts to keep track of...and yes sometimes they do miss things, and screw up too.They are human, not MOD GODS.That is why we as members help out when we see something that needs their attention.ATS needs to work like a well oiled machine.As members we need to help that happen.Perhaps after you have had some time to think about your actions, you will see why things are done this way.ATS has high standards for posting here,and as a member I appreciate that.That is what keeps us all coming back. I hope you can understand this.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Holy cow this kid is getting pounded! :bash:
..sorry I have nothing to contribute..just like to watch a good car wreck now and then.

I do have a question though, have any of you that are pounding on this kid ever been banned? Just wondering.

*crouching in the reeds* It seems like they hunt in packs...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by Dont Taze Me Bro]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dont Taze Me Bro

I agree..not exactly a nice welcome..however..check his profile and posts.
We don't normally attack here without good reason.We aren't a pack of wolves.Just the odd pit bull here and there.
Edit to answer your question-
Most who get banned do not return, or if they do..play by the rules the second time around.
Enough said.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yes sir. He was an agressive one.

Have you ever been banned?

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

And a poo flinging monkey... Mirthful that is, not me! I never fling my poo.

Monkey

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dont Taze Me Bro

Any reason why you ask? Are you taking a survey?
No, I have never been banned.I have never been warned either.I respect the T&C and other members.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join