It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I Experienced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well here it goes. When I was about 13 (I'm 23 now), I brushed my teeth, put on my PJ's and went to bed. As I lay their I started to fall asleep and then a bright white light flooded my room. I couldn't move or speak, I felt a vibration flow through my body, my whole body felt swollen and hot. I lost consciousness and when I woke up I found myself in a white glowing room. I was laying naked face down on a cold metal table. Some people came in turned me over (I was still paralyzed) and lifted my right foot in the air and cut my index toe open and removed some sorta round ball like thing from it. I'm not to sure what happened after that thing was removed so far but I lost consciousness and woke up in my bed naked, with my PJ's on the floor.
I used to have a round ball like thing in my right index toe, never knew what it was other than really uncomfortable, but after I had the experience/dream, it was gone.
After this happened I became very paranoid, I felt like I was always being watched (even though I wasn't) for the longest time. I had (and still do have) nightmares of ufo''s and aliens.
I have a "pain" in my leg now, not a stinging, sharp, throbbing or aching pain. It's a pain I can't describe and makes it hard to sleep sometimes. It's a discomfort, but nothing I can't live with, it spurts up from time to time.

Not many people know about this section of my life, it's kinda embarrasing, but since there are people on here that have probably experienced the same thing I feel I can let the cat outta the bag, the only other people who know about this is my parents and a couple of really close friends.
Just felt I had to get it off my chest.

-Jimmy

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
I couldn't move or speak, I felt a vibration flow through my body, my whole body felt swollen and hot.

Sounds like you went astral projecting...usually vibrations through the body are right before you go into the astral plane. read up on it a bit and I would recommend reading therivergoddess's post on OOBE. There are some people that have met aliens in the astral plane.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I don't really believe in aliens, well at least the way most people do. I believe they are physical though, but not grey little dudes though.
This, honestly was purely physical if it weren't a dream, I keep telling myself it was a dream even though I know it wasn't. It was all very physical and real. I wonder what's up with my leg though and wish I could remember everything better. I don't think a cold metal table who exist on an astral plain.

Honestly the best way for me to explain the feeling of "going up" is it's like all the atoms of the molicules of your body are ripped apart (the swollen feeling I guess). This was the most disturbing, frightening thing I've ever experienced.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I was wondering though if this has happened to anyone else here, ya know, something getting taken out of your body and still feeling the effects of it 10 years later.

new topics

top topics

join