It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN en Español Kills President Chavez

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Last night CNN en Español aired an image , which captions at the bottom \"Who Killed him?\" by \"accident\". The image of President Chavez with the caption about killing him below, which some could say subliminally incites to assassination, was a \"production error\" mistakenly made in the CNN en Español newsroom.

Here is a link to the full story www.venezuelanalysis.com...

Wonder how Chavez took the news of his death ?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Thats weird...maybe "production" is just getting ready in anticipation of the inevitable so that they are the first with the story release?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hmm, sounds like WTC 7 all over again. I am sure there are plenty of people in the government that would love for this to happen. Somehow I doubt it though. Something strange is going on though, with the "leaked" CIA documents for disrupting their country and this article. Seems like the psyops machine is shifting gears.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Maybe it's being fixed with a pair of "Pliers"? Plying the pliant? Mobilzing a meme? A Sub Rosa roust? Op's. Oops, I'm experiencing technical difficul...

Mira

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Mira_of_lurk0more]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Chavez slams CNN for "Who killed him?" caption

chavezs response,

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 2-12-2007 by orgyofthedead]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I was watching Fox news about a year ago, when the ticker tape at the bottom said "If U.S. elects democratic president, another terrorist attack will occur."

I was stunned.

Did anyone else see it?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It's very matrix in style all this like some glitch in the big computer that is HAPPENING LIKE WHEN THe BBC reported tower 7 fell when it did not. Are we in the MATRIX are all NEWS stations now being taken over?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Wow. This could be a look into the future or some warning. Chavez is toast!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have the feeling that this is not the first time that something like this happens, but I cannot remember if it was also the CNN or who was the person for which (or for whom?) they wrote an obituary.

I will try to find it.

Edit:

I found it, and it was CNN.
CNN premature obituaries

[edit on 2/12/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

America just doesn't stop eh?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think this can also imply, who killed him politically, not physically.

I am not about to assume anything about this without knowing all the facts. What is known should be the first thing anyone researches before they post on why they think this was done, or what it could have meant.

I can already see plenty of anti-US posts that are based on opinion, not the latest facts. Deny ignorance.

I think the latest referendum vote might have something to do with this, but i'm not sure. I hope all of you know about this since it will have a huge impact on that country.

Do ATS a favor and keep this civil and remember who did this, CNN, not the White House.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NJ Mooch

He ended up losing the referendum , hmmmm .

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well, I really couldn't care less about the guy. I certainly don't want him or anyone else to be assassinated, but, really... I think the guy is nuts...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Most news orginazations have pre-made obituarties for people. These have been prematurely run before. I guess Hugo's demise would be a news worthy event.......

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Maybe the media strangle hold is preparing for an assassination...
Already concocted by the diabolical dark regime that seems to be lurking in the shade ready for the new order.

Bastards.

top topics

join