It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys Without Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Are there any cases or stories of Greys without black eyes? Maybe when it's on a different vibrational frequency or something? I'm trying to gather some information and would really appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I've never heard anything of the sort. After a quick search on ATS I was presented with no results. Sorry I couldn't be anymore help. May I ask though why your asking ?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
In what I assume was a dream I saw a Grey without eyes. So it got me thinking if there was anything. Maybe like a sub-species of Grey I don't know....just wondering.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah well sorry I can't be of any help. I've heard of some pretty weird things just not greys without eyes, sounds interesting though.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Do you often have these "dreams"? I tried for about 15 minutes to find anything about greys with eyes that are any color but black. Nothing.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Purpler

In the movie "Fire in the Sky" the grays are protrayed as having very differnt eyes from the standard huge black almonds we are farmiliar with. They were even more creepy. The black eyes were merely lenses on their helmets.

The movie was based on a very believable account of abduction, but I don't know if this is actually what the abductee saw, or if the movie creators took creative liberty with this detail.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
what color were their actual eyes in that movie? I should watch it.

Yeah yeah... now it's a two line post

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Purpler

Eyeless humanoids are a common nightmare topic. I think that's what going on.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
i always wondered why an advanced species capable of altering its genome and creating superior senses, would stay with its original form,ala eyes,mouth etc.

pehaps they take this form to make it more comfortable for humans.hmmm if you think about the way the greys are made,there very simplistic arnt they?,no hair?,distinguishing features....maybe it is a form they are taking on thats why they dont put so much effort into it.

or maybe they arnt interstellar,perhaps their species is only 500 years ahead of us and are from mars/venus/titan or something?,perhaps because of a calamity/war that hindered their development?.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purpler
In what I assume was a dream I saw a Grey without eyes. So it got me thinking if there was anything. Maybe like a sub-species of Grey I don't know....just wondering.

Dreams supposedly reflect your on mind.
I have't heard of greys without black eyes no.

In one of my dreams i have seen a boy with a big head and green very big reptilian eyes. Lol

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
According to some sources the Greys have on a very tight fitting suit, even their eyes are covered by a black membrane, in fact the reports states that their eyes are like humans, only considerably larger. The black membrane, that you can consider as part of the suit, has some obvious technical properties i addition to protecting the eyes of the host, in particular they enable the host to see better in the dark. In the book "The day after Rosswell", Col. Corso claims that infrared cameras etc. are back-engineered from this alien membrane technology.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by Purpler

In the movie "Fire in the Sky" the grays are protrayed as having very differnt eyes from the standard huge black almonds we are farmiliar with. They were even more creepy. The black eyes were merely lenses on their helmets.

The movie was based on a very believable account of abduction, but I don't know if this is actually what the abductee saw, or if the movie creators took creative liberty with this detail.

excellent...I was going to point out the same example.. nice work, great movie, and truly believable account as all the parties involved passed extensive lie detector tests.... read up on it, a truly well documented case:Travis Walton

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yes, look at my image

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't know if this may help:

The first picture is a drawing made by occultist Alistair Crowley of an entity he had invoked repeatedly in 1918 and called "Lam." The second picture is a composite drawing by Ann Direnger (Contact of the 5th Kind - Imbrogno) of an "alien" type reported throughout 1980's in the Hudson Valley. Having noticed the similarity, I proceeded to investigate the connection.

Images sources:
www.boudillion.com...
www.boudillion.com...

Article:
"Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men:
A Striking Resemblance"
www.boudillion.com...

Credits: Daniel V. Boudillion

[edit on 2/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purpler

well, creatures on earth that live in caves with no light, Have evolved so that the eyes have completly gone. They relly on sences to live, find water etc. So mabey this is what some alian species could have done over time. Mabey they could be related to grays! But mabey this could happen if they live on a planet or did live on a planet with litle light. or atlease not enought for vision!!!

Mabye???

[edit on 2-12-2007 by dalekblaster]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Seeing these pictures reminds me of a related topic of "mystery skulls." There's a bunch of stuff out there and various interpretations. View some photos here or there of the bizzare artifacts.

Some people claim that these skulls are in fact those of non-human beings. If not they are not, I believe that the evidence displayed in these skulls and other bizarre human traits is telltale evidence of genetic crossthreading between species.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Alright just wondering because I had that dream that made me think about it, oh well

new topics

top topics

join