It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hey Folks, Ive been visitng the forum here for a few months and im just curious if anyone has noticed a MAJOR increase in sightings in or around your general area. I live in New Brunswick Canada, ive only found a few reports over the past years of sightings, however in this past month alone there have been 8 sightings reported(from an article in a local newspaper, i have no link as of yet). So im curious, is this the year it all comes out to the public? Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I live in Australia and have never seen a UFO in my life

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluecollar
So im curious, is this the year it all comes out to the public?

NO

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Is this the year disclosure happens? I'm 99.999% sure it won't be this year unless some major screw up happens that forces the issue like a saucer crash that cannot possibly be covered up.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Truthfully, I don't think "the year" will be in any of our lifetimes.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
For thousands of years people have seen ufo's. sometime there are more sightings than others. There are just groups of sightings sometimes. I think it was vegas, im not quite sure, but i was watching these documentatries where there was a whole bunch of ufo's in the same night. nothing happened than that forced the secret to be revealed. thousands of people saw it appearently, but njothing really happened because not enought people believe in aliens.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
No, it won't be...mainly because it would shake so many foundations of people...that the world would go into mass-chaos..and "they" would lose power...

It would disprove some religions if it was proved, as some of these religions say that Earth is the only place with life..which I definately disagree with.

-wD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
Truthfully, I don't think "the year" will be in any of our lifetimes.

agreed.

i've only seen one (two?) ufo's in my entire life, and i was at space camp in huntsville, alabama

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i dont know, myself. It really seems to be kicking off right now. Lots of politicians making crazy sounds, so to speak, i dont know if there have been an increase in sightings but, i dont know, there seems to be a vibe at the moment, a buzz going on and all the right people making all teh right noises.

I totally dissagree that it wont happen during our lifetime. Unless we all die in some tragic gardening accidents then I am sure we will be able to recieve major disclosure with all our faculties about us.

That is apart from the biddies of the board! You know who you are........

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey Blue, Im from Edmonton Alberta!

I have not heard of any sightings here in Edmonton, nor many around the Globe ( I barely look into them ).
I cant say for certain if disclosure is on its way though, keep praying!

Deep

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
For those that don't think it will happen in our lifetimes:

If the U.S. economy on its slippery slope downwards continues for years/decades unabated, we could likely be facing the bankruptcy/end of the U.S. federal government and the end of the supression of the information. IMO, if this collapse happens, and I see it as an eventuality, it will certainly be within our lifetimes. With the federal government gone, who would be forced to keep anything a secret then? I say this is the best bet any of us have for getting the info out. It will likely mean your life will be worse (possibly much worse) without a government and stable economy to keep you living as you currently are, but we will likely know the whole truth once that happens. Some tradeoff, eh?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think that evidence will start leaking over the next few years. We'll see more reports of sighting and believers will be a lot less crazy in the eyes of the public. I believe its happening, I hope its not just wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
.......it may not be in any of our lifetimes BUT, you just never know....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think it WILL happen soon. I see things shaping up that way.
1. WHY would the aliens LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY SITUATION if not for disclosure sometime soon? They could have kept me in the dark, not realizing what happened to me, for the rest of my life. They must have had a plan in mind.
2. The Sci-Fi Channel is LOBBYING IN CONGRESS to have disclosure. When the celebrities get to talking on the UFO topic, it WILL be heard and people will pay attention.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the opinions!
Im glad i asked.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
2012 will be the year, sorry.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Not gonna happen in 2004. it's an election year. They've got to catch Osama some time in September or October. i suspect that it will actually be fairly quiet until then.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
We have had Crop- Circles pop up all over Ohio!!
There was one right across from the Serpent Mound in Hillsboro.home.fuse.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Cincinnati UFO's and Crop Circles

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well i live in New York in Brooklyn and i have never seen a UFO exept on Sep.11, 2001 wen those UFO's were trying to crash into the planes so the planes wouldnt hit the towers.

top topics

join