It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fred Thompson alien morphing video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I remember seeing that on TV. If he morphed like that on TV, I would have noticed (I didn't). And what about his morphing suit? One would think reptillians would just get normal clothes that don't require morphing.

I think the biggest story wouldn't have been Thompson's TV ads, but the fact that he morphed and stayed morhed in front of a bunch of reporters and TV cameras. If this rerally happened, the headlines would have been "Thompson's Face Melts in Front of Reporters!" -- that is if he actually morphed, which he didn't.

Isn't it odd that reptillian morphing and reptillian eye slits were never noticed before YouTube and the like came along? People never noticed morphing in person nor on regular (non-compressed) TV video. People never noticed repitllian eye slits when speaking to the person face-to-face, nor when filmed on regular TV video.

It seems rather obvious that the cause of this so-called "morphing" is the compression used by YouTube, Google video, Yahoo video, LiveLeak and the others.

[edit on 12/2/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Please look at his counterparts forehead to the left of him.

I believe the same type of distortion is happening to him also. My vote is bad video quality, but the strange hand shaking before he talks is very unusual.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dorean

In fact i challenge anyone to find the same "undeniable proof" from anywhere other than youtube, be it TIVo or anywhere else on the internet.

Then I might (just might) give this rediculous theory a chance.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by dorean]

I watch The Colbert report @ comedycentral, And I see it happen to him all the time.... Just go watch one or two, and chances are youll see it. Many videos on the internet suffer from low quality resolution and small file size- Its simply inherent of the beast........

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
While I dont think Mr.Thompson is a reptilian, I did realize during the youtube debates the other night, that despite differences in physicality, Mr.Thompson and Sir Obama could very well be the same person

No, but really, watch them speak at debates. Their mannerisms are SCARY close to each other. Their Tone and pitch and phrasing of their voice(musician/producer here) are uncannily alike. Arm movements as well(though all polit. have their dumb gestures).
But this would most likely lead me to believe that they are possible manchurian candidates, along with billary and Obama, to pit all sides against the middle(each other) and secure a CFR Victory in '08.
Sorry for the OT tangent......... JEagle

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There's more than just facial distortion going on with this clip

glitch in the matrix perhaps?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I know i should not have been foold to look at that rubish but i tell you something im not watching another.
This is a forum were we can discuss a range of topics wild as they may seem and im happy to read or ignore but thease morphing youtube clips are just plain silly and a wast of time as a few people have pointed out the reporters would have gone ape screaming omg your face is changing and the like i here no reaction of suprise
come on dont spoil this site with this dribble.
Now if you took the video your self clear as day sent it to the team here for analysis then you might have something, so go grab your cam and follow these people about and see what you get ( a night in jail probably lol )

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I simply cannot believe all the flags this thing got. Notice how many more "reptilian" or "shape shifting" videos we have since youtube came to be? Honestly, taking any youtube or googlevid as evidence of anything says something about your objectivity. It says you want to believe so bad that you'll try to talk yourself into obvious lies.

I don't blame the OP for posting this, we can discuss anything, but it shouldn't be a topic of interest.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
Have you ever seen how a PC monitor flickers when taped by a video cam but it cannot be seen by the naked eye? The video camera can capture the flicker but the naked eye cannot.

Thats because a computerscreen runs at 60+ hz, while a TV screen runs at ~24 hz. You do the math.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
There's more than just facial distortion going on with this clip

glitch in the matrix perhaps?

If you stair at his tie and not look up but notice his face your eyes may distort the light in the process and you might end up seeing what the mind does not normally see. We could be under global a hypnotic illusion as such, like what David Icke says about the earths energy fields that are keeping man kind in this state of thought. Just a theory may not work for all could be the eyes.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

seriously, add HOAX to the title of this post plz. I think the distortion on his suit clearly debunks this video... the entire video gets crappy when he starts to "morph" hmmmm

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In order to Morph you have to distort light around you too not just the skin here. They could be 10 feet tall for all we know but are using compression technology to change their size. May sound impossible but if things are that advanced why not? We are speaking here of dimentional rifts in time and space but the flesh as a their portals to this dimension.

It may take time to believe or time to find out the truth. One lot of people will not believe and go onto other subjects but more people might join this one to know more. So you know, people will reseach different things and when nothing shows up over time people will forget and say how dumb it was, or people might say look there is a real problem going on and many people will try and question their own beliefs which is of course part of human nature.

Better than watching TV and not think about the world on the outside,least here we question through trial and error, how ever silly things may sound.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Absolutely fake. Everyone there would have seen that and commented on it.

The motion doesn't match up perfectly to his face at a few points, minuscule but look carefully.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If this was real, the reporter standing there, would have been like.....DUDE!, I know I would.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
here take a look at this sits

www.stargods.org...

deviouspt3.vodpod.com...

www.freewebs.com...

aliens.monstrous.com...

have a good night and to everone keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I personally hope that I don't step on anybodies toes here when I say that I'm really disappointed in the amount of research content that was done on this thread topic. Yes.. there was a great deal of banter, many believing it to be real, many believing it to be hoax.

As a amateur observer/researcher/investigator one needs to ask himself, "can this be duplicated with the resources available?". Frankly I'm surprised that no one on this thread did even the simplest of research which is to verify the content from the website itself.

Anyone very easily could've gone to the website and watched the video from their (FOX's) stream to compare, (look towards bottom of page where it says videos with a small picture of Fred Thompson below it):

Page with Fred Thompson Video

Although the audio glitch is there (mentioned earlier on page one), we can definitely see that the "identical video" as posted by the OP is clear and there is no shapeshifting happening to Fred Thompson (or anyone else for that matter).... And so you should be able to equate without a reasonable doubt what the correct train of thought you should lean towards. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, but in this case, a simple video search on the Fox website should seal this hoaxed video coffin tightly...

Johnny

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm surprised nobody mentions his lizard like tung lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
what the f*** was that?

why no one response? why he didn't feel that he is morphing in the wrong time? why didn't he cover his face? why didn't the news presenter response?

cause MAYBE it's HOAX

sorry for wrong grammar, coz i'm 14 and don't speak english well
:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
Although the audio glitch is there (mentioned earlier on page one), we can definitely see that the "identical video" as posted by the OP is clear and there is no shapeshifting happening to Fred Thompson (or anyone else for that matter)

Thank you.
I was planning on trying to contact someone at Youtube to see if they could explain this odd video effect. You found a much simpler method.
Again, thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You have to be kidding right? I saw this on TV !!! In High Def! I was at my grandmothers house where she has Satellite and I got the american Fox network (something like that) and I saw this through the run of it.
Lollll I am absolutely sure I would've noticed it on TV. I'm not going to explain this but I am going to say 'he is not a bipedal shapetilian' .

Lol.. I never thought I was going to see something I watched on TV and later see it here as a reptilian video...

-Jimmy-

Lame...

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by brianstorm123

Even if you don't speak english very well, no swearing here, even with asterix. And also you can take your time to spell. Not speaking english doesn't mean you can't spell english, see I'm french, but write very well in english.

-Jimmy-

Lame...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join