It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fred Thompson alien morphing video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
Dae

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well as cool as this may appear at first, check out the dude next to him, at the same time the main guy's eye goes funky, so does the dude's head on his right, looks like a blackhole is forming on his forehead. 'Fraid this is a youtube artifact - cool though!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It's most likely real and the distortion is not based on the outline of the body as they distort the light around them too, so it becomes hard to tell with digital these days but if you were there you would see light bending round them too. Also I do not believe that this guy knows what is going on because many people seem out of it's control.

By blaming these people for going through something Demonic or Reptilian is like sending the Demon possessed to a mental home and accusing them when the problem is out of their hands.

Fallen Angels are using People for portals in which through the human flesh they reach our plane of existence. Like the times of Noah so shall the coming of man be' as Jesus seems to put. People may not be Reptiles as in knowing they are ones but also victims of something they do not know them selves, the more we deny Christ the more this will come about in a big way as the anti-Christian conspiracy may lead to other dimensions piercing through ours.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Im the biggest skeptic on these so called shape shifters, what a jokeeeeeeee!

BUTTTTT man you have got something here ive seen them all and this has my jaw dropping, finally something of decent quality.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So I guess it's a coincidence that the guy behind Thompson is morphing at the same rate aswell (notice the distortions on the other guys forehead). This is just some odd artifact you find with youtube compression where the distortion "stays" with the particular pattern of colours it, e.g. an eye or a cheek.

In fact i challenge anyone to find the same "undeniable proof" from anywhere other than youtube, be it TIVo or anywhere else on the internet.

Then I might (just might) give this rediculous theory a chance.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by dorean]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Time to wake up people because even the news seems Rehearsed with stories that have already happened but have not. Could all news TV be manipulated by these fallen Angels or Reptiles. For one Reptiles are also related to Angels as one hyrachy of them exists so the two theories meet.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The person behind is not morphing the most i see is like a green hue at times, nothing to the nature of thompson.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Do you really think that if he was shape-shifted they will released that on tv???
Sure they are dumb but at this point.
Look the others shape-shifting threads and you'll see that is just a bad quality video!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is really mysterious.

Either it's the aliens who are running the government or it's the videos.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by TheoOne]

Dae

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Timewavezer0

Look again, the guy next to him grows a blackhole on his forehead at the same time.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
People need to observe so I feel and not just say it's a lie because it's too unbelievable for some. Find out more, even sceptics should find out watch your New's carefully because if true what are we in for?

[edit on 2-12-2007 by The time lord]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If anything, it looks like his face is morphing in to an extra-terrestrial yam. I'm sure this couldn't be some kind of video problem...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Somehow, his shapeshifting abilites also affects his shoulder *and* the guy on his left..

Come on... You guys should really look into how video is compressed.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Gimmie a break already. If you notice, after the so called "morph" there is a quick cut back to the interviewer, then back to the interviewie, and guess what? Their face is normal again. Then it "morphs", then a quick cut back to the interviewer, then back to the interviewie and normal again. Do you see a pattern? I'm no camera guy but I can tell you that it's a glitch with two or more overlapping feeds. I would refer to this glitch as something like "Cross Talk" which simply put means INTERFERENCE. It seems whenever the camera takes its focus off the the "reptile" subject momentarily, it resets itself and is corrected when the "reptile" (I use this word loosely I might add) is viewed again.

I almost bought into David Icke...but it was these ridiculous youtube reptile claims that really set me straight.

Referring th the bush vid, but it's all the same

[edit on 2-12-2007 by FlySolo]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Im afraid that was the first legitimate time an entity came through being taped by video. There are alot of other symptoms that suggest the being slipped and got photographed. Sometimes certain filters in video can reveal unseen things on a different light spectrum. Ex (Turning a home cams infrared on and capturing a "UFO" vs regular recording mode the object cannot be seen) I can tell you now, had you seen this video on TV, ie; ABC, CNN, CBS you probably would not have seen it. However Youtube may have filters that allow unseen things to be seen or captured very much like the infrared setting example i gave using home cams.

Have you ever seen how a PC monitor flickers when taped by a video cam but it cannot be seen by the naked eye? The video camera can capture the flicker but the naked eye cannot.

1. If you notice Sen Thompson shakes his left arm in a fashion that is seen with folks that have Parkinsons before he speaks (1 of many symptoms of being possessed by the entity)

2. His demeanor was somewhat dark mainly arrogant also seen amongst these beings. His responses about secrecy and a general an "all powerful stance" or should i say AFFECT known in psychology and psychiatry. Kinda like he was talking down to the petty humans.

I would also like to direct your attentions to some awareness that may be over looked during the run for the White House on the networks. Mainly the subtle imaging with graphics etc. If you notice CNN has inverted the stars or pentagrams whatever you want to call them to 1 point down 2 points up. The so called negative symbolism known in the pagan world.
www.angelfire.com...

*please dont get petty about the source of the address of the http link above being a good or bad source. Legit referencing of information can get petty sometimes on this forum with a bunch of irrelevant armchair academic logic. ( Academic Logic..Another thing they have used against us to wrap us up in argumentative nothingness)

Side Issue.

Back to the original thought. Pay attention to the morphing graphics the media uses during these presidential forums. They did something similar with the Bradley - Gore debate on CNN in 2000.

Remember the Demon skull created by the projected ligts of stars (pentagrams)?
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Anyway, something to be aware of.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by fastwalker23]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hmmm, it would seem they haven't mastered their holographic disguise technology yet.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Gimmie a break already. If you notice, after the so called "morph" there is a quick cut back to the interviewer, then back to the interviewie, and guess what? Their face is normal again. Then it "morphs", then a quick cut back to the interviewer, then back to the interviewie and normal again. Do you see a pattern? I'm no camera guy but I can tell you that it's a glitch with two or more overlapping feeds. I would refer to this glitch as something like "Cross Talk" which simply put means INTERFERENCE. It seems whenever the camera takes its focus off the the "reptile" subject momentarily, it resets itself and is corrected when the "reptile" (I use this word loosely I might add) is viewed again.

I almost bought into David Icke...but it was these ridiculous youtube reptile claims that really set me straight.

Referring th the bush vid, but it's all the same

[edit on 2-12-2007 by FlySolo]

Shape Shifting and Reptilians isnt a David Icke concept. He merely points out a perspective and possibility after research that existed long before David Icke presented it. In other words David Icke isnt the owner of the concept of Reptilians. It seems auto-responses are prevalent in our society.

Mention Reptilian-Think David Icke
Mention Secret Society- Think Freemason
Discussing Politics- Say liberal 100 times with anger and impatience
Talk about 911 being an inside job, JFK, Black Helicopters, Chemtrails- Think Conspiracy Theorist whack job

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golack
Hmmm, it would seem they haven't mastered their holographic disguise technology yet.

Maybe they havent mastered their merging of pagan thought and magic with technology yet either

Funning it doesnt make it less true

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think the camera is actually picking up something on the person. Nobody else in the film had any distortions, so to say it is an ecryption or speed problem is wrong, as the others would have been distorted also.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
People need to observe so I feel and not just say it's a lie because it's too unbelievable for some. Find out more, even sceptics should find out watch your New's carefully because if true what are we in for?

[edit on 2-12-2007 by The time lord]

Yes, be vigilant - I personally stand outside my house every night for 8 hours because I will sodding well catch that flying spaghetti monster, if it's the last thing I do !!!!1

There is absolutely no evidence that these videos reveal any such thing as shape shifters. Each and every time, it is factually revealed to be compression artifacts from the appalling youtube processing system, so there is no need to 'find out more' because quite simply there is nothing to find.

Every conceivable and logical reason against these videos being real is proven by the fact they even exist.

A secret society of aliens/reptiles so superior to us, with powers of deception that not only allow them to appear as mere humans, but also allows them to infiltrate the deepest powerful segments of society in order to manipulate and ultimately control the world to suite their dasterdly deeds, being caught out having 'oops' moments on the telly.

Fred calling Orson, come in Orson...

Perhaps these ones are the 'Paris Hilton' aliens.. And the rest of the alien infiltrators slap their foreheads in frustration every time they switch on the telly, and see these ones flash their private bits for all to see?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

Yes Fastwalker I am aware that Icke isn't the originator of the Reptilian shape shifters. I have watched and read many of his interviews. However, he is now the spokesman for this phenomenon and has taken it upon himself to spread the news. I can't possibly mention all the witnesses he has talked to and shaman when I want to make a point. So, for the sake of brevity I will speak of David Icke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join