It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by confusedamused
Dont you think that we already have enough of that? Its time to get prepared.

We have an entire survival forum for that.

This thread is yet another attempt at something else in my opinion.

and would that be to install fear into us? "Fear is a good thing
It teaches us humility And it can keep us sane" - moe.
Yes theres fear that the government tries to install in us, for enslavement reasons. DK is installing a totally different kind of fear, a fear to be aware of the fear. ha.

this is is all of course if this is what you believe he is trying to do

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Holographic projection. The article describes a quasi-information warfare/psychological operations program that was first discussed in the Air Force after Desert Storm. Holographic projection involves projection of a three-dimensional holographic image in project decoys, or even an "angry god" (religious imagery) above the battlefield.

The Pentagon had listed the holographic projections openly as part of its "non-lethal" weapons program. But since 1994, the program has disappeared from view, evidently now a "black" effort, says DEFENSE WEEK.

##############################################

Now..... thats awesome. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
No problem.

In fact,if you Google Hologram Gulf War there are quite a few links about how Psyops and Holographic Projection were at least considered for Desert Storm and such.

[edit on 12/2/2007 by DocGonzo]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Look I don't care about any kind of details you purport to have about US/UK military personnel or their movements or operations in Baghdad or anywhere else in Iraq at the time.

You just hinted in your last post that it was a few Iraqi military. Are you now going to claim they have been trained/told to keep quiet upon penalty of death or something?

What you need to explain is the fact that a half-mile high human figure supposedly appeared in the sky (somewhere in Iraq) to a population that can be (admittedly, crudely and ignorantly) referred to as a bunch of peasant religious freaks without causing any kind of a "stir" in the broader population (who still retain some tradition of word-of-mouth storytelling) or any wild and crazy stories making the rounds in that country, without ever reaching the ears of any outsiders.

The only and most plausible explanation is that it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Good find.

I can see why the implications of what could be happening would result in some people feeling like their toes are being stepped on.

I am very interested in the holographic ideology for personal reasons and your tellings resonate to something in me.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like the weapons being discussed Here in 2002.

When one reads these things, one never knows how much truth is found there.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

roadgravel, is type of thing related to HAARP capabilities?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Awesome photo

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I have another question.

Is the dark night related to a pole shift, or is it just before to induce widespread panic?

I have been following the sun for the past few months and it seems to keep coming up in different places. The moon has been shifting too...As well as sporadic weather patterns here in Arizona which should be relatively stable.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't know Biggie.

A pole shift is an astronomical and solar event, of which I am not as knowledgeable as I should be about.

But a shift in the pole would sure as hell cause a bit of panic!

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
this is dumb, sorry but i think you are delusional, you and all who are like you. example like those people who hid in a cave in russia. always with the doomsday talk, illogical i think is the word. rational maybe you see alot of changes happening and you presume its getting real bad. I on the other hand see the world as slightly less perfect place and at the moment or at least for the next century; we are far from any doom, my friend. the message of democracy is almost widespread, terrorists are getting kicked in the you know what, as a human race we are further improving ourselves in every way compared to ancient times or after that when things were way too messy. Do not fear some prophecy for it is nothing more than BS.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by DuneKnight]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by confusedamused
Dont you think that we already have enough of that? Its time to get prepared.

We have an entire survival forum for that.

This thread is yet another attempt at something else in my opinion.

What gools, what is he attempting to do?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
123...I don't know about the HAARP connection.

As far as the sun and moon moving, the seasons change. I don't think anyone believes the Earth's orbit has changed. The sun doesn't rise and set at the same compass bearing every day.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

Dune,
your belief is not needed, nor are your insults.

Want to flame ? well just ignore this thread, move on, read some thing else.

I repeat, I need nothing from any one, ask nothing of any one, need belief from any one.

All I asked was for a fair hearing and opportunity to get out what i had to say, and from time to time return, with a small hope that some how my posting has caught a persons eye who knows those who have hard copies of the photographs I desperately seek.

That i have moved off grid and return only from time to time makes it harder, but still do-able.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

I'm with you dude, I feel sorry for you chumps who are gonna take this guy seriously.

Honestly, this DK guy conjures up images of Jim Jones or David Koresh. Be careful with this guy.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Dune,
your belief is not needed, nor are your insults.

Want to flame ? well just ignore this thread, move on, read some thing else.

I repeat, I need nothing from any one, ask nothing of any one, need belief from any one.

All I asked was for a fair hearing and opportunity to get out what i had to say, and from time to time return, with a small hope that some how my posting has caught a persons eye who knows those who have hard copies of the photographs I desperately seek.

DK I believe you believe all of this,though dont get to upset when others dont and who are trying to tell you otherwise for your own good also.

To this quote of yours,you have said time and again you came here with the 41 in your user name as a beacon to those in the know (who will see you as someone who can keep their mouth shut)who have the photographic evidence you wish to obtain,to then show the world that evidence.

Surely you can see the fallacy in that of being one who can keep their mouth shut?

I have all along from reading your first thread about all of this worry about you,because you believe it and is why I said to you to stay safe and save your money you have in store for the coming years though I admire your adventure.Because I seriously doubt anyone will convince you otherwise.

Oh just something else,the photograph your wife took in the car park,have you thought of the possibility that may have been a real alien craft not a mind control illusion for the masses?

[edit on 2-12-2007 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
reply to post by Gools

I'm with you dude, I feel sorry for you chumps who are gonna take this guy seriously.

Honestly, this DK guy conjures up images of Jim Jones or David Koresh. Be careful with this guy.

Jim Jones ? David koresh ? wtf are you on ?

I'm doing this for me, my loved ones, and with friends.

I moved AFTER they did - I got guilty and started my thread.

Now, you have a problem with independence, well thats your problem to deal with.

FOR THE LAST TIME.

I WANT NOTHING FROM NOBODY, NO MONEY, NO BOOKS, NO TIME, NO RESOURCES, NOTHING. I ASK FOR NO ONE TO JOIN ME, NO ONE TO FOLLOW ME, NOTHING.

I HAVE NEVER, OR WILL EVER ASK / INVITE / TRY TO PERSUADE PEOPLE TO JOIN US, NOT EVER, NOR WILL EVER. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

What you do is your business, but smearing me ? thats BS and you know it.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

D4rk Kn1ght I have read all your posts from both threads and can confirm that you, at no time ever asked anyone for anything but to be heard.

I have to say that I am very surprised at the way some people are reacting here, bit childish IMO.

I like to take in the information and use what I can for the sake of my family. If anything that has been said in this thread or any other thread show signs of truth in my daily life then I will make the necessary steps to protect them.

I do have a plan drawn up and adding to it, just in case. I have my group who know what we need to do if the signs come. What are the signs? I have no clue. But this I do know, no Government is going to be warning me of any global event. I am a hair away from deep North and will bring my group as far up as possible if need be.

Thank you op for posting this thread knowing the hashing that comes with it from all levels. All I can say to those people is why read it if you don't like it.

[edit on 2/12/07 by Rhain] dang spelling

[edit on 2/12/07 by Rhain]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Cheers gps777,
you see, about the details I gave about units and time frame. Well, its out there now, I realise that very post may make some people look a little harder at who was there, so I am resigned to never seeing those pictures.

As for people trying to change my mind, well, no can do.

As for the piccie, if it is an alien ship, the sighing and crying is a nasty touch indeed.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This guy is a C.I.A or M.I.6 spook. Nothing he says correlates with Prophecy and to the point would put him in the path of all that is know to happen in that region.
He hides in a cave and flies to civilization just to post on ATS. What a crock of bull. I'm with the mod on this one.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join