It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Respect is something gained, not mandated.

Okay. Then we expect our moderation staff to be more courteous. I know that's mandatory. That thread pops every now and then.

DK has done nothing to merit the bite in Gools' post. In fact, he's been pretty patient.

[edit on 12/2/07 by 123143]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
A group of persons researched and developed the most sophisticated and advanced human control devices ever seen on the face of the earth.

Compared to what? The invention of religion itself?
Let me guess, there's no proof of this right?

It uses airborne, ground bornes and space based systems designed to overwhelm the human neuro circuitary and cause the targetted peoples to feel / see / sense / touch / taste / smell events and happenings that are not real in any way shape or form.

Wow!
Where are these system located?
Got any links to research in neuroscience that remotely hint that this kind of mass hallucination/hysteria is easily induced into entire populations from remote air ground and space based systems? What if I wear my tinfoil hat? Will I be ok?

Let me guess, there no proof of these systems of their effects either, right?

41 because it was alleged that george Bush senior over saw this poject as head of the CIA,

I agree he's an evil bastard responsible for all the ills of the world. Still no proof of such a program though. Or are you referring to Project Blue Beam here?

... and first used it in anger in the first gulf war of 1990 / 91. (January 12 or there abouts).

Now here is where you can start to gain some credibility!! It's a past event with a date. What was the event? Were are the witnesses? The accounts? etc... details of what happened man!!!

Ok, so far so good ?

I guess...

After its total success in gulf war 1, it was again shrouded back into the world of deep black projects.

Again, what do you mean by success? What was the event and what were the effects? What were the positive results you speak of? How was it reported in the media etc...

a few peoples were said to have been witnesses to its use, and do have photographs of its use.

Great!

Now if someone will just produce them we'll have something tangible to chew on.

Its those people I need to badly find. I don't know their names or where abouts, ...

And if they don't exist? And if they do why would they want to talk to you or anybody else for that matter?

...for me, my first awareness of this project was the confessions of guilt from a dying person...

Typical deathbed confession from a highly placed (secret clearance?) guilty conscious... got it.

Now, I said that in 2007 and on its use would be more and more evident,...

Really? I should point out here that the UFO phenomenon has barely registered with most people. It's nowhere near where it was in the 50's. Where is the use of this secret system evident? Gimme some links to some kind of reports. You said more and more evident... where is that evidence?

This event is designed to cause world wide panic and hysteria, reduce the population by massive amounts, and to hold us all within the grip of deep, soul numbing mind shattering terror.

Ever heard of a guy named Alex Jones?

... as a system it has its limitations - it needs aiming, it needs focusing, it needs to be controlled, and unless the skies are full of these craft,...

Again you seem intimately familiar with a top secret system.
Where are you getting you info again?
The same sources of 'hearsay'?

So, i wrote all about it, keeping some details very quiet for a reason.

Yeah... from one of your posts earlier in the thread:

'look, I know, but fill me in a bit more' type of thing.

You'll forgive me if I'm still not believing a word of what you've been teasing the membership with for over a year now.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is this a threat from another planet or is it humans who cause it?

--------------------------
You have a U2U

[edit on 2/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceUk

As I understand what DK has posted, the threat is a created one courtesy of the US Government.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nothing to forgive Gools.

From one human to another, your life is your and yours alone to do with as you see fit. I want nothing from you, need nothing from you, and can gain nothing from you that i already have.

So... believe what you want. I don 't nor ever have asked for your belief, time , money, help, nothing, nada zero zilch.

As for the photographs I am hunting, well, they will one day turn up, and I will see for my own eyes the half mile high human form that made Iraqis surrender en mass, and that I believe and am assured of that certain units that were far from where they should have been witnessed this event and posses photgraphic proof.

As for the other event - British special forces reported orbs and square shaped craft darting around the skies of Baghdad, again said photographs are said to be in existence.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

Originally posted by PeaceUk

As I understand what DK has posted, the threat is a created one courtesy of the US Government.

US mainly, UK involved in R&D and German and Swedish psychological expertise.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

was alleged that george Bush senior over saw this poject as head of the CIA, and first used it in anger in the first gulf war of 1990 / 91. (January 12 or there abouts).

Desert Storm started Jan 16, 1991. So it would have been before the real fireworks.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes. Before major ground troops were in the area.

Hence the nature of this event being so shrouded to view.

Believe me, had Iraq been a place where Western peoples could go, I would of chased this event across the desert had the need be.

How ever, Iraq became a no go zone right after the first gulf war and has remained so.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

... and I will see for my own eyes the half mile high human form that made Iraqis surrender en mass, ...

A mile high human form appears in the sky of Iraq and we don't hear about it?

Don't you think that maybe... just maybe... one or two of the masses of surrendering Iraqis who saw a half mile high human form
would be talking about it?

That maybe one or two news agencies or reporters or alJazeera would have been contacted by at least one of the "masses" of Iraqis who saw this event?

edit: bb code

[edit on 12/2/2007 by Gools]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Gools,
think they are not going to squash this down tight ?

Think normal Iraqies had an outlet after gulf war 1 ? think they had the means to report this ? oh who to ? saddam himself ? CNN ? ABC ? BBC ? to you maybe ? .......

No, your talking rubbish and you know it.

They had no recourse after the war to do much more than slave away for saddam and try to rebuild Iraq.

Now, the USA and UK ect kept the lock down on Iraq real tight, real, real tight. Now, we can only see a devastated country torn to pieces, hundreds of thousands dead, and you think they have more to worry about than some thing seen 15 years ago in the desert by a few hundred soldiers of the republican guard.

I am not Iraqi, and want those pics. Those pics will for me seal some thing that has taken up a few years of my life.

i.e. trying to chase leads and find hard cold truths about what is going to happen, and how.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I suggest that if we want to prove/disprove what DK is saying that we help him locate these elusive photographs and people who witnessed the use of Dark Knight.

There are a whole bunch of resourceful folks on ATS,who know quite a few soldiers that served in Desert Storm.Surely between that and searching the net we could come up with something if these pictures/stories do indeed exist.

I'm not saying I don't believe you DK.I've followed your threads from the very beginning,and honestly you don't have that "hoaxer feel" about you.

Either way I think that helping DK locate these supposed pictures and people who witnessed the Dark Knight event would be a BIG starting point.

Any other details you might have about that event in Desert Storm would help as well DK.

Thanks,

Doc

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Dark Knight...is ATS the only site/media vehicle you have disseminated this information?

Just curious.....

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Now that I think about it, I remember reading a news article sometime back that talked about a california holograph company that simulated a battle in a arizona desert along with participating military personnel. They went on to say that people who didnt know the battle game was a hologram were not able to see it as anything but real. Pretty crazy stuff- Ill see if I can dig up the article of which I speak......

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Gools, I agreed that I would like to see some documentation on what mr. D4rk Kn1ght has presented to us.

However, I think he has touched on some important survival issues that a lot of members here are looking for.

We all sit here and dig for more evidence of whats really going on. Dont you think that we already have enough of that? Its time to get prepared.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Masses of people saw it and it scared the crap out of them enough to surrender (when the ground troops finally arrived sometime later according to you), but then they were kept quiet with a "hard life of toil" or the "lid was kept tight" by foreign governments (note: word of mouth still travels faster than any form of media) ... Hey here's an idea for your book... why not just claim that the US/UK forces massacred them down to the last individual. You know, leave no witnesses.

No, your talking rubbish and you know it.

I think the discerning reader knows who is talking rubbish here.

It's all very pitiful really...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by confusedamused
Dont you think that we already have enough of that? Its time to get prepared.

We have an entire survival forum for that.

This thread is yet another attempt at something else in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Fair enough.

I'll give details, but, when I do your really going to see why I think its a bad idea to do so.

OK, in baghdad was a mixed element of special air service, pathfinders from the parachute regiment and traget markers from the RAF. They reported the orbs and square 'lights and crafts' in the sky for more than one night running.

I believe photos were taken and are still in existence.

American troops were I believe US marine corp 1st Recon Bn, with other troops - again I believe total numbers less than 10 present when this event happend.

However, I do know they were way way past where they should of been when they saw what they saw.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
This thread is yet another attempt at something else in my opinion.

Maybe it is, but it's been damn interesting and it's relevant to ATS. You can't argue with that.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This sounds a bit like what you are describing :

Holographic projection. The article describes a quasi-information warfare/psychological operations program that was first discussed in the Air Force after Desert Storm. Holographic projection involves projection of a three-dimensional holographic image in project decoys, or even an "angry god" (religious imagery) above the battlefield.

Taken from here.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Gools,
there is no book. To keep saying other wise is harrasment - you made your thoughts clear and I respect them, but to keep on at me again and again and again.... It getting wearing on the mind, pitiful really. Your so sure there is a book when there is no such thing. No book, no movie, just me, just telling what I know, and asking for nothing from any of you.

I don't even ask for your belief, nor your help, not any thing.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join