It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Subject X,
its no worries dude, been a long while since we chatted, and yes I appreciate your input, so i guess... well folks now know why theres a 4 and a 1 involved.

No tech savvy, just a damn great pointer to who runs the show in the sky so to speak.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
I would sell everything at the first sign of trouble and buy lots or arms and get a little group together willing to fight to the death.

After reading all this stuff, this is what i was thinking...

Ok so now we know nothing is going to happen on 23rd of December 2007, but what about the uber rare alignment thats going to happen on that date...and is connected to what D.K is saying

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
DK:
I am begging you to drop the cryptic riddles and just spell it out for all of us exactly what you know or think is going on. Please explain it to me like I am a 7 year old, teach me.
I appreciate your warnings and I admire your plight but I just don't have the time or the smarts to continue another year of deciphering the clues. We have 3 children, we live within a 45 minute drive of Atlanta, Ga., we will not be able to pack up and move to the Himalayas, we will not be able to dig underground bunkers in our backyard, we are middle class just trying to pay the bills and raise our family. What do we need to know and do to survive? (remember to explain this like you are talking to a 7 year old

If this was all about keeping myself safe from harm I would just keep reading your posts with mild interest but my children are my whole world and I LOVE them more then life and I will protect them with my life. Please just lay it out for us so we can at the very least prepare ourselves for the worlds demise.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Try to relax a little, and if this story freaks you out that badly i suggest you don't read other threads around ATS either.

No offense intended really.
Relax more = )

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

I am so relaxed its scary and I think I know my way around ATS by now.
But Thank you anyways!
I was making a point really, why the cryptic riddles? why not just come out and say it already.If you like all the symbolism, numerology, and mystery thats cool but for me after a year it just gets old. My post above is also dripping with sarchasm not fear, did'nt know I had to point that out.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
DK:
I am begging you to drop the cryptic riddles and just spell it out for all of us exactly what you know or think is going on. Please explain it to me like I am a 7 year old, teach me.
I appreciate your warnings and I admire your plight but I just don't have the time or the smarts to continue another year of deciphering the clues. We have 3 children, we live within a 45 minute drive of Atlanta, Ga., we will not be able to pack up and move to the Himalayas, we will not be able to dig underground bunkers in our backyard, we are middle class just trying to pay the bills and raise our family. What do we need to know and do to survive? (remember to explain this like you are talking to a 7 year old

If this was all about keeping myself safe from harm I would just keep reading your posts with mild interest but my children are my whole world and I LOVE them more then life and I will protect them with my life. Please just lay it out for us so we can at the very least prepare ourselves for the worlds demise.

I just wrote a massive reply... but as you admit to taking the p### out of me, well guess you just earned the ignore button.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

Honestly. Who cares?

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
I am begging you to drop the cryptic riddles and just spell it out for all of us exactly what you know or think is going on.

Why would he do that?
It would ruin the fun and you could stop paying attention to him. It would also open up opportunities to challenge his story and expose him as a fraud. Not gonna happen as long as people keep paying attention and believing whatever he says.

Anybody who has spent the last year trying to "decipher" what this person is "hiding" needs to get a life in my opinion.

Someone claiming to have information or a secret but "can't talk about it" doesn't deserve all the attention people seem more than willing to give him. If people want to keep secrets then they can damn well leave us alone about them.

You want to believe that the world is coming to an end in the next few years? Be my guest.

In fact I believe myself that the feces will hit the fan in the next few years but I don't need no stinking "deep throat" character with a sketchy story about some big secret and who won't spill the beans to lead me by the nose. There's enough trouble in the world without worrying about some mystical made up story on a conspiracy board.

Caveat Emptor people.
Feed this beast at your own risk.

:shk:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Stinking deep throat character..... thats a first.

Nasty behaviour from a forum moderator to say the least.

Oh, and for such a great moderator, you didn't seem to bother reading the thread through did you ?

Had you bothered to, you would of seen that the 4 and 1 WAS NOT DISCLOSED FOR VERY GOOD REASONS.

Now it has been disclosed by accident and an unintentional mistake, well its out there for you to read.

The 4 and 1 is for the 41st president of the United States, and a former head of the CIA. The person who is said to have lead the project in the early days, and first used it in anger during Gulf War 1 - as witnessed by certain peoples, whom I believe may actually have personal photographs of this event.

As I repeat, certain people here on ATS had this information a while ago, and were asked not to divulge it SO PEOPLE WHOM CLAIMED TO BE INVOVLED WOULD HAVE TO KNOW THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE 41.

The reason for keeping a few details back is so that these peoples who may have the solid evidence I need would approach me and hand over copies, knowing that although I am reaching out, I CAN KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT re their personal details.

These copies would back up personal testimonies and allow me to say ' world, here are the pictures to back up what I say'.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Well since you are ignoring me I guess you are not going to read this but for my own peice of mind I will respond.
Don't know why I p##sed you off, the sarchasm comment maybe?
You have to realize that trying to decipher the code you type month after month will get old and eventually turn into a running joke. I am honestly trying to help you get your message out, you need to tell us what you know without the games.
The 2nd half of my original post above is no BS, I love my children more than life, I will protect them with my life. Now if you KNOW something that the rest of us don't that could put my children's lives in detriment then stop with the riddles and tell me, lay it out there. I do not have time to pussyfoot around when my children's futures are at stake and I would think you would know this since your original post stated you were only here to help us all.
If I have offended you I am sorry but if this is for real then you need to get down to the details, if its not for real well may God have mercy.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

I have to agree. Whether or not you subscribe to what DK has to say, we expect our mods to be more diplomatic.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
DK, I am interested in what you have to say. I just registered on ATS, but I have been reading over old threads and kinda lurking for a little over a month. ummm yea, so any info you would like to give... We have a plan to get away, but it was already in place before I even found ATS. Just tired of all the BS, and we want to explore.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

I have to agree. Whether or not you subscribe to what DK has to say, we expect our mods to be more diplomatic.

I'm sorry, but I'm entitled to my opinion. Don't like my opinion? Too bad.

You want to believe some internet poster whose story is not even the slightest bit original? (think Project Blue Beam, End Game and Independence Day all wrapped into one) that's your prerogative.

Me, I hate to see ATS get "used" like this.

At least I can rest easy knowing that I warned people not to fall for it.

How many people reading this fell for that Aussie Bloke thing? Or the Y2K thing? Or... you get my drift...

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

You want to believe some internet poster whose story is not even the slightest bit original? (think Project Blue Beam, End Game and Independence Day all wrapped into one) that's your prerogative.

Me, I hate to see ATS get "used" like this.

At least I can rest easy knowing that I warned people not to fall for it.

How many people reading this fell for that Aussie Bloke thing? Or the Y2K thing? Or... you get my drift...

Agree, he should be more diplomatic. And the poster never said he believes DK.
DK is neither proven or disproven, has a number of interested readers and has been nice enough in general ( as far as I know ). Until otherwise, mods need to be diplomatic in my opinion.

And DK forget about the 41 thing. You've made your choice and apparently nothing will change your mind. You also have stated you are doing your things and others are free to do what they like but you're safe when the SHTF.
What need would you have for further verification of your own ironclad beliefs.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Your phishing for the "keyword" as i thought. If you had it, you would have mentioned it in yor your posts. Good try though. Now you go to the ignore bin with the other trolls. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Again, a short run through, from the very start of what i know.

A group of persons researched and developed the most sophisticated and advanced human control devices ever seen on the face of the earth. It was USA led, but had large amounts of input from the Uk and lesser input from two other countries, Germany and Sweden.

It uses airborne, ground bornes and space based systems designed to overwhelm the human neuro circuitary and cause the targetted peoples to feel / see / sense / touch / taste / smell events and happenings that are not real in any way shape or form.

It is known as the 'Dark Knight' system. Dark because it overwhelms the human system turning it 'off into darkness', and knight because it induces fantasies in the targetted. 41 because it was alleged that george Bush senior over saw this poject as head of the CIA, and first used it in anger in the first gulf war of 1990 / 91. (January 12 or there abouts).

So it is called D4rk Kn1ght.

Ok, so far so good ?

Right.

After its total success in gulf war 1, it was again shrouded back into the world of deep black projects.

What they didn't know, or failed to realise is that a few peoples were said to have been witnesses to its use, and do have photographs of its use.

Its those people I need to badly find. I don't know their names or where abouts, so i started an internet wide 'shout out' with the D4rk Kn1ght' threads.

Now, for me, my first awareness of this project was the confessions of guilt from a dying person who was involved very deeply with this project from the Uk point of view, and as he knew he was soon to pass, off loaded every thing he knew to his son. His son is a Dr, and a good friend of my wifes. He told me every thing over a few days, and he sold up and clattered off to tibet to work out reach projects. He is now in nepal doing the said same work.

Now, after being told this event would lead to more and more world wide use of the DK system, culminating with the 28th of the 10th 2011, I began making plans for my withdrawing from daily life.

Then a short time after writing the thread that started all of this here on ATS, my wife and I started to hear and see unusual objects and sights in the sky.

(see linked photograph from London taken by my wife).

and so we headed off.......

Now, I said that in 2007 and on its use would be more and more evident, with more and more sightings and strange unexplainable events, leading up to the total onslaught of the Dark Knight of 28th 10th 2011.

This event is designed to cause world wide panic and hysteria, reduce the population by massive amounts, and to hold us all within the grip of deep, soul numbing mind shattering terror.

However, as a system it has its limitations - it needs aiming, it needs focusing, it needs to be controlled, and unless the skies are full of these craft, I saw a way to evade such effects. Living off the grid and deep away from civilisation. Hence Nepal.

My reasoning and others, is that the large population centers of the europe and the USA will be their first concern with far flung locations being the last areas to be mopped up, if at all.

So, i wrote all about it, keeping some details very quiet for a reason.

Believe it or not, I was about to slip off, and felt guilty that I was heading off, leaving alot of folks to fend for themselves with no idea of what was going on.

Regards, DK.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dobsonion2
Your phishing for the "keyword" as i thought. If you had it, you would have mentioned it in yor your posts. Good try though. Now you go to the ignore bin with the other trolls. Have a nice day.

Keyword ? no i am after hard photgraphic evidence that is out there in some ones possession.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

123143: I have to agree. Whether or not you subscribe to what DK has to say, we expect our mods to be more diplomatic.

You want to believe some internet poster whose story is not even the slightest bit original?.

I believe my original statement speaks for itself. Whether or not you agree, we expect more respectful posts from the moderation staff.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So if we are not able to move off the grid then we need to buy a shotgun, stock up on essentials and deny everything we see, hear, smell, feel that could be extraordinary by nature?
Can we simple everyday Americans with 3 children and a mortgage survive this if we take those steps?
Can we expect a total collapse of society? No schools, no banks, no work etc.
Will we still have to abide by standard practices when this happens? Pay the mortgage, utilities, etc. or will those roles be abolished?
If survival is possible what is the outcome when all is said and done, what kind of future will we have?
I am very serious, no sarchasm.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Again, a short run through, from the very start of what i know.

Got all that
I think I read all your previous posts in this thread and others. I also read up on project blue beam, and did a little reading on reportings of strange sightings in the last year. I guess one of the biggest stumbling blocks that I have encountered in my own plans has been whether or not to officially immigrate to another country. Perhaps you could shed some light on the pros and cons of that, and if not doing so officially maybe some pointers. (btw, I would have preferred to u2u but I dont have enough posts yet)

-----------------------------
trimmed big quote

Please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

we expect more respectful posts from the moderation staff.

Respect is something gained, not mandated. The moderating staff are members to the same degree as any other and therefore entitled to their own opinions, whether they be positve or not.

To deny a voice to moderators on any particular thread would make us mere automatons (or 'bots') and, if that was the case, I'd be bored senseless here. In fact, I'd be handing in my so-called 'status' today.

If there was anything said which contravenes the Terms & Conditions, then you would be correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join