It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So, I guess you are talking about this or something like it?

thecleaver.blogspot.com...

So why is Official Disclosure in the hands of the New World Order such a perplexing and disquieting thing? The answers lies in the arguments posed within the NWO and ET communities focussing on the likelihood of whether the NWO will actually ‘stage’ official disclosure. That is, fake it. To further explore this point, let us take a look at the much discussed Project Blue Beam.

Blue Beam is purported to be a highly classified black-budget project based on Holographic technology. Holography is a technique for obtaining 3-dimensional images by using 2 sets of single-wavelength light waves to form an interference pattern, which is developed to form a hologram. This hologram can be used to recreate convincing 3-dimensional images of any object.

Investigators claim that the effects of Blue Beam are indistinguishable from actual real-world phenomena. Some commentators even suggest that Blue Beam was used on the 911 event to project images of the crashing planes, that in reality, had long since disappeared. The technology also has the incredible capacity to simulate the fulfilment of various world-religion prophecies. In principle, it can make use of the sky as a movie screen to project a given event across the planet. Multi-faith and region-specific images can be coherently projected to different areas simultaneously. Complete with animation and audio, committed religious worshippers will witness the return of their Messiahs or demons in awesome authenticity. Revelations could be combined to deliver a single pre-determined message steering thought toward a one-world one-religion system of governance. This event will likely occur at a time of great political, social and spiritual unrest.

Said to be developed partially by NASA, Blue Beam is part of a larger plan that encompasses a number of elements. Earthquakes, weather control, planet-wide laser projections and electronic mind control can be brought together to radically shape world events. Researchers in this field differ widely in the extent of their views, ranging from Blue Beam being used as an influential military tool, right through to it bringing about apparent cataclysmic events foretold in major religious texts. Who knows what will happen.

I am still unclear about the timeline.

[edit on 1/12/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Just a thought,can you put a link to your original thread in your opening post here,which explains why your doing this,just for people who dont know you, so`s they can get a better understanding of whats going on.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Started already, low level.
#

Then, builds up through 2009 and slap down is oct 28th 2011.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Yeah will edit it. Cheers for the idea.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Can you be more specific DK? Some of us are not convinced.

Can't wait.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Can you be more specific DK? Some of us are not convinced.

Can't wait.

Specific ? Look about you. Its a low level build up.

2011 cannot wait ? lol, well... it will be interesting thats for sure.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Specific ? Look about you. Its a low level build up.

A build up of what? UFO sightings?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sightings, weird events in the sky, strange lights, people seeing stuff...

I am not gpoing to list and link... but, in my opinion and from what i have seen with my own eyes, and others have shared with me, I am 100% sure this is the build up to an 'alien enemy' event and the D4rk Kn1ght in oct 2011.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I get the date - October 28, 2011.

I suppose there may be many people like myself who either don't have the luxury of leaving or preparing too early or who are on the fence about the whole story - we just need an indication of something to watch for that would signal a window to bug out, prepared or not.

As you stated that the phenomenon has already started at low-levels, can you give us something, in general terms at least, identifying it?

In a previous thread, you mentioned the moon setting twice and also a circle of lights, have you seen anymore of these type of things? There have been several threads on ATS lately about the position of the moon and sun being altered or rising and setting in different directions.

KTK

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
D.K how are you preparing to keep your marbles as such? That part of it seems more important than the actual survival techniques.

I dont dissmiss your claims at all knowing that most UFO cults and new age 2012 religions based an channelled material are CIA black ops. There is even evidence to suggest that they played with holograms during the first gulf war as a prelude to the final plan.

So how do you plan on keeping grounded and do you have any religious or spiritual ideals to help you stay sane. How do you guarantee that those you bunk down with will keep sane?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
My experience, and my wifes was personal.

We saw and heard stuff, caught it on camera, and have done since to really make us sit up act.

For you, Id say it would be a world wide event, or major sighting over a city of orbs of lights, sounds and reports of 'visions' in the news and such like.

When that starts, the end game is near.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KTK
D.K how are you preparing to keep your marbles as such? That part of it seems more important than the actual survival techniques.

I dont dissmiss your claims at all knowing that most UFO cults and new age 2012 religions based an channelled material are CIA black ops. There is even evidence to suggest that they played with holograms during the first gulf war as a prelude to the final plan.

So how do you plan on keeping grounded and do you have any religious or spiritual ideals to help you stay sane. How do you guarantee that those you bunk down with will keep sane?

Deep underground. Keep it simple with folks you like / trust / love, and the rest, well its sit tight time when the SHTF.

As for sanity, the deeper we are, the less we will experience. Surface dwellers are ging to face a nightmare time.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Do you mean something like an Obscure Comet Brightens Suddenly ?

For me this was an interesting event. I don't see it as a sign or the end of the world as we know it, but there will always be a few who always think the end is near.

It was educational and very enlightening. Maybe just as much as your venture to Scotland or wherever.

What other events are you referring to?

KTK

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Unerground you say, this reminded me of all the Denver airport threads. Have a look if you havnt seen them.

How long would you expect to stay underground for and how will you know it is time to resurface ?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I am only vaguely aware of how you came by this information, the death bed confession of a family friend, I believe it was. However, do you have enough information or substantiating documentation to disclose this publicly? Even if only anonymously, to either ATS, a newspaper or other media outlet?

But of course thank you for sharing what you have so far with ATS! I am thinking only of educating as many people as possible or, better yet, exposing the details and thwarting the plan.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As I told Loki, im prepped for 8 months underground. Then a few more months above ground with supplemental food stuffs.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hal9000,
my wife was in London UK when a ring of orbs passed over head, making a sighing / crying sound.

Pic added to ATS at the time.

As for the other pics I added... and other stuff sighted world wide, I am not going to go adding links and the like... so, make of it what you will!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, is the 1 and 4 in your name symbolic?

Nyorai

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
man....y'all are really deep...........

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The 4 and the 1.

Yes they mean some thing specific.

As I always said, I used the d4rk kn1ght to try and 'catch in a net' others who knew a bit more than i did, kind of like a signal lamp...

'look, I know, but fill me in a bit more' type of thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join