It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Also, how/why would they plan the exact date of the attack 20 years in advance? Wouldn't things change over time and mess up their schedule?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

I beg to differ.
I look at it as a public service in exposing a hoax as a member of ATS.

Says the person who supposedly left his job, sold all his possessions, moved to Nepal but has to fly all the way back to the UK (on your private jet maybe?) for supplies ...

I think my job here is done.

Anybody who believes this story after this thread deserves... ???

I`d also like to know what it is you think you have done that others haven`t?

I`d like you to point out someone who believes what DK is warning about and is selling up and running for the hills?

I think DK is sincere enough imo that he`s not trying to convince anyone rather just telling us what he believes and to watch out for.

If there are none who do believe it? then what is the harm of this discussion to anyone,if it be your concern for DK why be so personally critical and attacking toward him?

Where is your proof he is writing a book? yet you have stated he is.

Where is your proof that he is someone just getting his jollies off of hoaxing ats members? yet you have stated he is also.

Where is your proof he doesn`t believe what he says? other members have asked him constructive questions to verify some things DK has said yet have not been as rude or personally attacking.

DK has also lashed back,though I`d like to see anyone not be affected by continuous venom for telling their story,believable or not.

And if all that doesn`t say anything to you,courtesy is mandatory for all members yes?

Do you believe you have been courtious?

You have asked some very good questions Gools to DK,my gripe here is the way and manner you have,where you could have asked the same questions but dropped the venom,but other Mods have got ya back so`s I guess its businness as usual,a set of rules for you guys and another for us members.

A side general note
I remember reading a reply years ago to a post where someone asked how do you become a Mod,a list was given,one of which was,having the ability to admit your wrong,its a shame when members become Mods and feel the pressure of that status where admitting they are wrong is near impossible.Hazard of the job I guess?.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
dark knight,

you and your wife took pictures, can you post some of your more interesting ones that prompted you to leave the UK?

thx

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Says the person who supposedly left his job, sold all his possessions, moved to Nepal but has to fly all the way back to the UK (on your private jet maybe?) for supplies ...

You bring up a very good point Gools.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well DK, I for one am happy to hear from you. Whatever the outcome, I have situated myself in about as safe a place as I can muster. Now it is wait and see.

There are still some people around who do not sense something sinnister is trying to boil over the coldron. I often wonder if that would not be easier than knowing and not being able to make people understand.

I believe your weapon to be real, but is there a whole lot more to what will take place? I understand there will not be a place to hide from our destiny. Being away from large centers may be beneficial. As I understand it will effect the whole world with no where to hide.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

You need to put your tongue back in your head, young man. You are not even dry behind the ears yet. Your job here is just starting, not done.

At this point in time you are saving no one from anything.

I for one am glad DK has given us an update, and I would encourage him to keep us informed of his trek. DK, if there is anything else you want to share, there are people listening. There are a lot of people curious about how you are doing, despite the rookies here.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

You need to put your tongue back in your head, young man. You are not even dry behind the ears yet. Your job here is just starting, not done.

Do you think thats a help?

I for one am glad DK has given us an update, and I would encourage him to keep us informed of his trek. DK, if there is anything else you want to share, there are people listening. There are a lot of people curious about how you are doing, despite the rookies here.

I have enjoyed listening as well for some reasons and hope DK continues to drop into ATS to let us know how he`s been going.

Though if I can ask you a question,did you move away because of DK`s original thread because you believed it? or was it for another reason to believe the feces is soon to hit the fan?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Wow!
Where are these system located?
Got any links to research in neuroscience that remotely hint that this kind of mass hallucination/hysteria is easily induced into entire populations from remote air ground and space based systems?

Have you ever lived under high tension lines?

I do not allow myself to say I live here... but I work and sleep under them.

If I stay "on compound" for more than 5 straight days I get massive migraines and hallucinate.

I find the people that live in this area "under the lines" tend to fight domestically and bicker more than most. They are substance users.... angry, lazy, downtrodden, government check taking, obeying, conforming, consuming, poor masses.

What if I wear my tinfoil hat? Will I be ok?

At the very least insulate that tinfoil from your head with a cotton cloth and dangle a thin ground chain from it; else it could make things worse based on testing I've done with a gauss meter.

I suggest full chain maile and a crown, perhaps a sceptor held high with an insulated ground rod....

Preferrably, humble yourself and get into a cave.

tttzzzzzzssssssseeeeeeeeettttzzzzzzzzzsssseeeeeee................................

I am,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
lol Do you see this DK! as soon as you post theres like 10 pages of responses!
You are a true ATS legend.
Glad to see your checking in though, and I do have a question to add to the bag of questions your already getting.

Will the mind control being conducted on people only be conducted on people with media devices? tvs, cell phones, computers, etc.
I ask because i want to know why living away from civilization makes you safe.
How far away will i need to be and from what?

Glad to see your back buddy.

Seems like your having the adventure of a life time. Someone should write a book about you, or you should. Looking forward to hearing from ya!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Forum Moderators manners are taking a great big hit today.

I beg to differ.
I look at it as a public service in exposing a hoax as a member of ATS.

hmmm ? Oh look, doom on the 28th 10 / 2011 people. Leave your jobs, sell your homes, live life, have a revolution, come to washington and burn down the white house....

Even you cannot be that stupid.

Gools, this is completely uncalled for from a mod. your job is not to input your negative opinions but to moderate others... I supose this job does get boring after a while though (i certainly dont envy you, or even think its that cool of a job)
ATS rules are not to criticize a members thoughts, opinions, or threads for that matter. Didn't Springer send you the memo when he made that thread? hmmm....
It is very rude and unprofessional coming from a mod to call this a hoax as you did, and even worse to make assumptions about the people that believe his story.

Not sure what its going to do but i am going to complain.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
DK, hi, you have spoken many times about having nothing owed when the time comes.
I do not understand what difference that will make if billions of people die.
What do you know to encourage me to pay down debt and or sell my property and home?
Wouldn't it be better to own your property, have a stash of silver or gold for long after the scenario, and be glad to have a place to grow food for the remaining people?

Do you think that people on ATS and similar sites will be more targeted than others?

What do you have to suggest for people with young children to prepare but not scare them to understand what the difference is between real and illusion when it happens?

And also, do you think that we are already being manipulated through tv , radio (like falling asleep to C2C) and the computer?

How do they plan to protect the ones left to control the masses? I mean, how do they target the entire planet without also affecting their people?

Ignore the problem makers here unless you just need a vent...

I for one think that there is good sense in preparing for all possible scenarios. Civilizations have always come and gone, this one is over due.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
DK, hi, you have spoken many times about having nothing owed when the time comes.

G`day antar,not sure when DK will come back? though would like to give my opinion on some very good questions I think.

Regardless of DK`s version of situation X (end time scenario) seeing the warning signs if anyone can? of a full on nuke war NWO Armageddon situation,if you could leave civilization to a safer place,selling your home or getting rid of debt imo is a good idea as your debtors will not be looking for you prior to the said event.

I do not understand what difference that will make if billions of people die.

I can agree with this also,we`re all gonna die,though I would rather survive as long as I could.

What do you know to encourage me to pay down debt and or sell my
property and home?

Thing is even if you own your home,you still have to pay bills because of it.
Rates for one.

Wouldn't it be better to own your property, have a stash of silver or gold for long after the scenario, and be glad to have a place to grow food for the remaining people?

Cool though not everyone has the luxury of a country property,besides personally I believe the worst type of scenario in revelations and it doesn`t sound as if anyone will be excluded.

Do you think that people on ATS and similar sites will be more targeted than others?

And another good question,one I have also wondered myself,that may be the case?

What do you have to suggest for people with young children to prepare but not scare them to understand what the difference is between real and illusion when it happens?

Man oh I mean women,your asking good tough questions,it will be hardest in those times for sure for people with young ones,best look through the survival threads for as much info as possible.Children will be terrified in any disaster type scenario,they have been through it before,they will have to cope as will the adults.

And also, do you think that we are already being manipulated through tv , radio (like falling asleep to C2C) and the computer?

Falling asleep? dont know about that,though of coarse we are mislead and manipulated by the media without a doubt for mine.

I for one think that there is good sense in preparing for all possible scenarios. Civilizations have always come and gone, this one is over due.

Your not alone with those thoughts,there`s a lot of us who think and feel the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Having read this entire thread, as well as a majority of the previous Dark Knight Threads... I have to say that I appreciate what Gools is trying to do as a moderator.

That being said, Gools, you're falling into the trap of being called out with accusations.

Earlier in THIS thread, Darkknight posted a picture of "Something Odd" his wife had seen in the sky. I can say, without a doubt, that the image posted looks exactly like standard issue military flares.

The main contention which Gools has, and which I agree with, is that there's nothing substantive to even indicate that the story being told to the forum is real. Just enough information is dangled for the story itself to sound interesting, and whether or not it is true or not, DarkKnight doesn't help their credibility with the manner that they approach contention... even contention wherein a Moderator is perhaps a little more heated than he really should be.

But I understand how people feel when they see someone fooling other people. It has nothing to do with what you ask for, it has to do with purposely deceiving people. I'm not saying you have, I am saying that Gools perhaps feels you are.

And Some people get pretty irate when they see, for example, someone telling kids obvious fabrications in such a way as to be believed.

I'm not one to discount something major happening in the near future. In all cases, I keep an open mind on most subjects. I must confess, however, that I find it difficult to believe much of what DK says.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey DK.

Your story is very interesting and theres some questions that I don't want to ask publically so can you please write me an email @ [email protected] I really want some of these questions answered.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

I really didn't want to post in this nasty thread, but I must..
I remember like yesterday reading a newspaper article about this holographic wep being tested in IRAQ its the same group of boys that were running around with loudspeakers on top of armored vehicles last time around err wel this time around in Iraq if im not badly mistaken...i think they were playing heavy metal music like pantera or something really mean eheh its all psyops stuff..
so back to the event on the battlefield in the 90's I have no real proof but I must speak up and vouch for at least that much of the DK's wild story.I read about the event actually happening in a newspaper in a short article that did have pics of a battlefield shot. I recall seeing the same allusion to this wep in one of those star magazines lol and again it was during or right about the start of the first gulf war and again there was a picture of some sorts. I dont recall if it had exactly a "mile" high Jesus but i recall them saying it was a projected image of a messiah like figure and that it was indeed implied it was very tall just how tall i cant be that specific ..
The only reason i remember it is because I'm a follower of Christ and it caught my eye and i thought how trippy it was that our government would take part in such a decieving thing its just low hehe .... I have nothing to gain at all by posting this.. I just couldn't read anymore without vouch'n as I said... It had a short articles seems like there was a kinda blurry pic regardless if pic was real they had the story which lends credibiltiy to DK's story... And the details of the event mentioned in this thread is exactly what was reported in that article I read back in the 90's.
So for at least that part of your sceptism in DK's story , your wrong it did seem to be an actual event and one could confirm it if you really wanted to. I strongly suggest that would be dangerous and spooks would for sure get involved as crazy as it sounds. And to concur what a previous poster noted.. it actually does line up with biblical prophecy as well what DK host posted is no secret amongst the well informed .. I been preaching this very message since I was 16yrs old I'm now 38(except for the holgraph part ok).. I always said they will use the evidence of the fallen angels as a lie about them being aliens and the world will believe it and reject God.. pretty basic folks.. AWAKE! .. any way I'm tired I'm gonna go and yea I would sware on a stack of bibles i seen the actual article for myself back in the 90's and it did state they "used it" on the battle field and freaked out iraqi soldiers really bad ... so thats my statement , my input now leave me out of this from here on out , I don't want some super negative person trying to tell me I'm a liar, cuz I for one know beyond the shadow of a doubt I am not a liar.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
i'm pretty bummed out at seeing some of the mods acting so aggressively.

gools, no you don't have to be an automaton, but what you were beings was pretty aggressive. I was super stoked to see Dark Knight had posted and then confused when I came across your posts.

It just seemed overly aggresive and made me apprehensive about posting here. You don't have to be a robot, but if you want the freedom of posting whatever you want, you shouldn't be a mod.

Just my opinion, and I never thought I'd say this here on ATS, if you ban me for that so be it.

Gools, you threatened to ban dark knight. that's nuts man. chill or de-mod please.

You guys are supposed to set the example of an inviting community. There's no reason for that behavior, don't like the board/topic, bail to another.

dk - the giant hologram stuff is awesome. Sounds really cool/plausible.

Dark Knight, I dig your postings so please, and again I never thought I'd say this on ATS, don't let the mod scare you off, it's fascinating stuff.

lates!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

You bring up a very good point Gools.

Agreed, in principle. However, the handling could have been better.

We have all seen much more fantastic (read utter crap) from other established personalities here in ATS. AND they are defended against similar questions.

So, regardless of what they think about DK, mods need to cut him some slack.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I, personally can't quite believe what DK is stating here and in other threads. But I was thinking of this new type of weapon that was mentioned in some news article (news.yahoo I think) that uses radiation to target individuals and make them feel there skin is on fire. Am just wondering ....

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch
When you pop back over to Nepal, take a camera with you. Take a few photos, not even revealing what you look like or exactly where you are, just a few photos to prove that you're in Nepal and you yourself took those photos. Then when you come back to Britain, post them on here. If you can prove you have actually been to Nepal, then that lends a certain amount of credibility to your story at least. Until you prove otherwise, I will choose to think that you've been in Britain all along, enjoying all the attention your story is receiving.

[edit on 2-12-2007 by Lurch]

DK, this maybe the best suggestion yet!

To add, would you take a few pictures of the Indian airport, maybe hold up a newspaper with something scribbled on it - like "I am D4RK KN1GHT".

That would surely convince us all that you are atleast in the region. Ofcourse, you dont have to show any faces in the pic. Once we see those, we'll all stop thinking the dude is just sitting somewhere in England sipping beer while laughing at us sods.

[edit on 3-12-2007 by 2believeor0]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon
Having read this entire thread, as well as a majority of the previous Dark Knight Threads... I have to say that I appreciate what Gools is trying to do as a moderator.

I must confess, however, that I find it difficult to believe much of what DK says.

I`d like to comment on this part of your post.

No Gools isn`t trying to be a moderator he is being a member,a member who is a moderator one with an opinion,though he as a member of ATS is supposed to adhere to the same rules as us all.Yet he has mod status and other mods to support him and his opinions.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely comes to mind.If they are not held to the same rules as us all.

If you have read the entire thread,I hope you observed along the way DK get a warn under his post a couple of pages back for a one line post,yet look at his post and its actually three lines.Then...

Added to that is a side note to stay on topic,scroll down a couple of posts and you`ll come across another mod quoting his supposed one line post and continuing to talk off topic.See it now?

A number of mods have been involved here due to gools involvement.

DK said this is a witch hunt,there`s some truth for you.

So whats the difference (as rightfully just pointed out by another member above) between this thread and countless other threads with no supporting proof? I`ll tell ya a Mods opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join