It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I am, what i am doing, and why.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
HI all,
OK as I cannot write and respond to all the U2U's that have gathered in my inbox, I will write this as a what I have been doing, where I am, why I am there, and how its going.

HERE IS THE ORIGIONAL THREAD LINK.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am in the UK (Scotland) at the minute, collecting a new set of sleeping systems and some glacier glasses (dozen of each) and some more water straws (life straws) as they sell really quick to the trekkers we meet.

As for why we chose where we are.

Its high altitude, plenty of cover and deeper cave systems, all year round water access with glaciers maybe three miles up hill, and yes there are plenty of people from civilisation trekking through who keep us up to date with whats going on around the world.

As for travelling back through India to the UK, its expensive yes, but we sold every thing we had to finance this trip and have still a large reserve of cash left.

As for my leg its loads better, healed well, and am now able to climb again as its full weight bearing.
(fell off a roof in India whilst fixing it)

As for the wife, she is getting on great, keeping people fit and well with the Drs we have with us, and bringing a few laughs along the way.

As for the 28th 10th 2011, and my warnings, well I stand by them.

People may think I am mad, some really bad things have been said here about my mental state ect ect, but, after reading what I have these last few days, I feel that what is done is done, and I will be long gone to even care about it.

That said, I still am still learning myself, and have had the chance to speak with and share climbing time with a great guy from the UK who just laid it all out about some 2011 stuff, mayan / hopi / mystic warnings ect and as a result he just pitched it up and moved to India to 'ride the global change' as he puts it.

So, hope that answers every ones questions that have sent a u2u to me. If not, well I got a few weeks here in the UK till I go back - family still think I am mad as a hatter, but, best thing is my wife knows otherways, and she is all that matters in this world to me.

Peace, love and enlightenment to you all (have had many a day just sat wondering, and have changed massively because of it), and as I say, due to u2u flood control I apologise if any of your questions went unanswered.

(Have any questions, drop them in here and I will do my utmost to answer them).

[edit on 1-12-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Glad to see you posting DK.

Have all the signs you were waiting for been fulfilled?

What advice would you have for someone stuck in the Midwest USA with no plan for survival?

Do you know of any groups that are doing something similar to what you have done that are taking on more people?

Not that I am ready to head for the hills, but on the other hand I would consider a solid opportunity.

IA

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm just a little confused... what if what your friend's father said on his death bed was a probability, and not a solid fact? If you've ever paid attention to Dan Burisch's story (not the most credible guy, I don't think, but ...), he mentions the Looking Glass technology, where they could look into the future... but only PROBABLE futures.... I truly believe that the future on our timeline is not written yet, and that's the message I got out of Dan Burisch's story, true or not. I just don't think it's worth doing what you are doing, dropping everything and hiding in fear of what may or may not happen, even if this information is from a very reliable source...

I mean, if you are having fun and truly enjoying what you are doing, that's another story. Then either way, it's worth it. Safe AND sound is always a good thing to be...

As for me, I like to think that this ride will stop at any time, and I'll be okay with that. I don't fear death, and I hope you don't either.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi interested,
beautiful avatar you have there.

OK, my advice is from my own experience and planning, as is past on as such.

Find a nice deep cave system. Buy some real good, low temperature sleep systems ( As low as you can afford) I have a minus 35' c bag. Get water purifying kits. (Make sure they protect against all water borne agents in YOUR specific area, giarda et al ). Store dry food stuff, store plenty.

Make some real good friends aware and ask if they have any plans. If not, laugh it off and carry on regardless.( Never, ever tell them your location at first, or ever, but, try sound out like minded folk).

Make fitness training a part of every day life. Long walks and then having tio make camp is tiring for even fitter folks - city slobs will find it very, very hard.

As for the rest of it, practise. Make fires, make shelters, make traps, go fishing, go walking, go exploring, sleep outdoors safely for a few nights... in short, be a little wilder than an average urbanite.

As for groups. I know of none, sorry.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not to say I don't believe something will happen around 2011-2012. I've had plenty of visions. I guess the way things are going, it's inescapeable, but if everyone with this information fled to the hills, there would be no enlightened souls to stay behind and help the ones who are oblivious.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by indierockalien]

[edit on 1-12-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
I'm just a little confused... what if what your friend's father said on his death bed was a probability, and not a solid fact? If you've ever paid attention to Dan Burisch's story (not the most credible guy, I don't think, but ...), he mentions the Looking Glass technology, where they could look into the future... but only PROBABLE futures.... I truly believe that the future on our timeline is not written yet, and that's the message I got out of Dan Burisch's story, true or not. I just don't think it's worth doing what you are doing, dropping everything and hiding in fear of what may or may not happen, even if this information is from a very reliable source...

I mean, if you are having fun and truly enjoying what you are doing, that's another story. Then either way, it's worth it. Safe AND sound is always a good thing to be...

As for me, I like to think that this ride will stop at any time, and I'll be okay with that. I don't fear death, and I hope you don't either.

Good luck.

A) I am having the time of my life.

B) Oct 28th, 2011. For me, thats the money date. I seen, photographed and shared (as has my wife and friends) some weird stuff in the skies already. We don't doubt its coming, hence the plans and getaway.

C) I don't fear death, I fear enslavement and a long drawn out demise.

D) Cheers for the thoughts and hope I answered your questions.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Yeah, I will probably be one of the ones left behind to help.

Every since reading the book "The Stand" by Stephen King I have had a feeling my destiny would be similar to the group that were immune to the virus and left to assist.

On the other hand I don't want to be a sitting duck and even if left to wander one would need provisions as DK mentioned earlier.

I will be more conscience of building a 'travel pack"

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Not to say I don't believe something will happen around 2011-2012. I've had plenty of visions. I guess the way things are going, it's inescapeable, but if everyone with this information fled to the hills, there would be no enlightened souls to stay behind and help the ones who are oblivious.

People made my life misery when i shared this, so.... what will be for them will be.

2011 is going to be wild, and its one ride I am happy to sit at the sidelines and spectate on from a safe distance.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

On the other hand I don't want to be a sitting duck and even if left to wander one would need provisions as DK mentioned earlier.

I will be more conscience of building a 'travel pack"

I cannot stress water sources enough.

Make them reliable and long lasting, and your laughing. If your all hydrated, well, you can do any thing with a good level of fluids in you.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

DK,

Glad you're still alive and living the dream.

I have similar plans to yours, but I am still a few years behind schedule.

I have enough survival skills to live safely in the wilderness indefinitely, but the supply side and motivation to actually leave is lacking.

I don't have anyone to really go with aside from my girlfriend, but I am 'converting' friends and family to think way outside the box and question everything. I think its working.

While I do not doubt your 2011 date, I am curious to know when you plan on staying put? There's been some crazy things I've seen the last few years as well, but I'm not quite ready to ship out.

However, I am aware of escape routes in case # hits the fan sooner than expected.

Thanks. See ya soon.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thanks D4rk Kn1ght for checking in with us. I was wondering if you could expand a bit more on the phenomenon that you believe will happen, its origin, the ultimate purpose or outcome it will supposedly achieve and the revised timeline.

So much has been written about you on ATS, it gets somewhat confusing. I, for one, do not discount your story, I am just trying to make sense out of it in order to recognize the event if and when it unfolds.

I was very happy to see this post when I logged on tonight - Thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

DK,

Glad you're still alive and living the dream.

I have similar plans to yours, but I am still a few years behind schedule.

I have enough survival skills to live safely in the wilderness indefinitely, but the supply side and motivation to actually leave is lacking.

I don't have anyone to really go with aside from my girlfriend, but I am 'converting' friends and family to think way outside the box and question everything. I think its working.

While I do not doubt your 2011 date, I am curious to know when you plan on staying put? There's been some crazy things I've seen the last few years as well, but I'm not quite ready to ship out.

However, I am aware of escape routes in case # hits the fan sooner than expected.

Thanks. See ya soon.

A) Got a a while to 'really ramp up the motivation' so to speak, but Biggie, do practise small steps, and then runnings a whole heap easier !

B) Yeah survival skills are good dude - just make sure you have some where to run to. Make it deep and dry.

c) Keep on preaching to them Biggie. BUT, and itsd a big but, if you have to go it alone, well, then thats the way its got to be.

D) I still see things in the skies, still photograph them, still there, just need to keep every thing topped up back out in the wilds. Life uses up stuff you know ? and trekkers dig our little bits of kit ! so I will do the 'dash' as we call it till I really feel its time to roll it all up and call in all my markers.

E) Being aware of scape routes is priceless info Biggie, priceless.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
hi there D4rk!!

Nice to see you on the boards!!

I hope I see ya in chat!
Right now Im reading this thread then heading in chat.......TTYS!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Thanks D4rk Kn1ght for checking in with us. I was wondering if you could expand a bit more on the phenomenon that you believe will happen, its origin, the ultimate purpose or outcome it will supposedly achieve and the revised timeline.

So much has been written about you on ATS, it gets somewhat confusing. I, for one, do not discount your story, I am just trying to make sense out of it in order to recognize the event if and when it unfolds.

I was very happy to see this post when I logged on tonight - Thanks.

Its an artificial mind control / body system control thats controlled by humans. Its design is such that it induces sights / sounds / feelings of religious / altered states awe and such feelings. It also is capable of projecting deep deep fear into people.

However every thing you see and hear is false, but the panic and resulting chaos will be very real. Thats when the danger comes.

To sum it up - the world will see / hear / feel things of a supernatural / spiritual / religious nature, and it will not be real; its designed to cause world wide panic /chaos / hatred / war. Then real humans will mop up any resistance to what ever they have planned.

SO - you see / hear / feel weird stuff, bug out. Grab your go bag and head high and deep if you can.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have another question regarding your choice of landscape.

What made you chose high-altitude Himalayan forest (I'm assuming)?

I would want to be mile-high or above, but I'd much rather prefer a year-round (or close) growing season. There must be a lot of mountain berries and game for you to be living there.

Another problem is the low amount of rainfall on the Tibetan plateau. You must have found yourself a few nice mountain springs eh
? Design any rain catch systems or do you drink melted snow?

A low populated area can be found pretty much anywhere once you leave the cities, that part I am not so worried about.

However, scouting out a camp site, and then having no one find out where it was is another story altogether. I do not want some pesky forest ranger stalking me next time I venture into the woods. Then again, I don't plan on being on the continental US so that would probably not be such a huge deal.

Thanks again. I'll probably have more questions as they come to mind

[edit on 12/1/2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

Thanks so much for the direct and specific response to my questions above. Just a couple of more...

#1 - Could "false -flag" alien disclosure be part of the mix? I'm not sure how much current news you have access to, but the disclosure meme is all over the news, television and internet. It seems as if the PTB may be doing a bit of a psy-op to condition the public.

#2 - Besides physical isolation, supply preparedness and survival skills, what additional steps are you taking or should others take to either resist the effects of this technology or to lessen its effects?

[edit on 1/12/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
G`day D4rk Kn1ght

First I`ll start negatively,I don`t believe anyone knows when situation X will happen specifically,though I believe it will eventually.Thats now out of the way....

Now for the positive,regardless of my own beliefs you are obviously have an adventure most of us could only dream about,your having the time of your life doing it with a person who loves you for who you are and you to her.

I hope you both stay safe and well in the coming years.

Oh and to keep as much money that you have saved as possible on imo the likely hood of you being disappointed with the said date.

A part of me is envious of your adventure,which I salute.

Hope you continue to keep in touch with ATS.
All the best.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I got year round access to good supplies and food stuffs. Oh and one real important thing - If need be we can vanish DEEP DEEP underground, and we see the need to be so as very important.

High up, but deep. Well stocked, but light and fast across bad terrain.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yeah i sat chatting to Ollie the Aussie about this stuff last month. She was weirdly freaked about aliens in the news papers !?!

So I gave her the whole lay down about the D4rk Kn1ght, and she and her group just sat there silent. They stayed for a week with us, and were great company.

Conditioned as to believe, and then they arrive... yeah great soften up technique.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
G`day D4rk Kn1ght

First I`ll start negatively,I don`t believe anyone knows when situation X will happen specifically,though I believe it will eventually.Thats now out of the way....

Now for the positive,regardless of my own beliefs you are obviously have an adventure most of us could only dream about,your having the time of your life doing it with a person who loves you for who you are and you to her.

I hope you both stay safe and well in the coming years.

Oh and to keep as much money that you have saved as possible on imo the likely hood of you being disappointed with the said date.

A part of me is envious of your adventure,which I salute.

Hope you continue to keep in touch with ATS.
All the best.

Cheers for the thoughts dude.

and may you and yours stay safe in the coming times.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join