It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Booed at Heartland Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Clinton Booed at Heartland Forum

blogs.abcnews.com

ABC News' Eloise Harper reports: A day after dealing with a hostage crisis, Sen. Hillary Clinton faced a tough crowd in Iowa. Clinton did not receive the warmest of welcomes at the Heartland Form in Des Moines, IA. Clinton was forced to call in to speak to the crowd of thousands because of weather difficulties, took questions on topics from healthcare to illegal immigration.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
blogs.abcnews.com
blogs.abcnews.com
blogs.abcnews.com
blogs.abcnews.com

[edit on 12/1/2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
After her 'ordeal' yesterday with the hostage situation, Hilldog had a speech in Iowa.

She didn't even make it to the discussion due to 'weather issues,' aka she knew she has no chance in Iowa anyway...

She kept getting booed due to her flip-flopping once again.

When will this woman learn to stick with what she says and not try to appeal to the people she happens to be lecturing.

blogs.abcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The senator was asked if she would "make a decision to give undocumented immigrants a path to citizenship" during her first 100 days in office. "I have been favoring a plan to citizenship for years. I voted for it in the Senate, I have spoke out about it around Iowa and the country and in my campaign. And as president comprehensive immigration reform will be a high priority for me."

Soft booing could be heard from the audience. The man repeated his question about the first 100 days. Clinton replied, "Well you've to get congress to pass the legislation and the president to do as much as possible, which I will do." Louder boos came from the crowd.

Clinton was thanked for her appearance and the moderator expressed sympathies for the ordeal she suffered yesterday. Clinton thanked the moderator. More booing could be heard from the crowd again after she hung up the line.

It seems most people can't even hold back their disdain for this woman. I almost feel bad for her

[edit on 12/1/2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
..don't feel sorry for her, she should even drop out of the race.... good, people are starting to quiz the witch, Billary -- between her years of lies, shady drug dealings w/ the Bush family, health insurance scam & endless other points of contention w/ her illuminati, NWO 'platform' -- she's not a politician, she's a lesbian, special-interest criminal and I could give you even more reasons not to vote for her.

apc

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I dunno... a Clinton - Rice ticket would be fun to watch. Until Bill walked in...

Was she ever even expected to do well in Iowa?

"Ordeal" is pretty funny.

new topics

top topics

join