It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eve was older than Adam!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
great links ONemesisO thanks!

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
its a little thing called...evolution

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ

Huh? it took 65000 years for x chromosome to evolve into a y chromosome?

Who was keeping the x chromosome going so long?? how did they reproduce?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The following is from the website xfacts.com...
as posted by oONemesisOo - Great Post!!

"Eventually, we became so numerous that some of us were expelled from the Anunnaki city centers, gradually spreading over the planet. Having become a stable genetic stock and developing more precociously than, perhaps, the Anunnaki had anticipated, the Anunnaki began to be attracted to humans as sexual partners and children were born of these unions. This was unacceptable to the majority of the Anunnaki high council and it was decided to wipe out the human population through a flood that was predictable when Nibiru, the tenth in our solar system and the Anunnaki home planet, came through the inner solar system again (around 12,500 years ago) on one of its periodic 3600 year returns. Some humans were saved by the action of the Anunnaki official, Enki, who was sympathetic to the humans he had originally genetically created."

Seems rather similar to what was said in Genesis that I posted earlier... From what I know/hear, in most if not all major religions of the past and present, they all seem to tell a similar tale.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Originally posted by silQ

Huh? it took 65000 years for x chromosome to evolve into a y chromosome?

Who was keeping the x chromosome going so long?? how did they reproduce?

Did you read my post? The article doesn't say that there were no y-chromosomes before that time. Only that with the current y-chromosomes you can calculate that we are all descendants of a group that were very similar genetically. The y-chromosome was already there. They could reproduce all that time, and therefore you don't need virgin pregnancies or mythical aliens to explain this.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Like biblical scholars say there was a women before Eve, Lilith. There is an old topic about her somewhere on this site.

Dont know much about evolutionary research but it seems obvious that plant life was the first species to bring gender into the world way before animal life came to be.

Se

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine

Did you read my post? The article doesn't say that there were no y-chromosomes before that time. Only that with the current y-chromosomes you can calculate that we are all descendants of a group that were very similar genetically. The y-chromosome was already there. They could reproduce all that time, and therefore you don't need virgin pregnancies or mythical aliens to explain this.

oops...actually I didn't.
I totally missed it. I did read it and it does make sense . Thanks for sharing your opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
you guys do know that every human embryo is female until about 6-9 weeks when the y chromosome kicks in and tells the body to start producing testosterone, which give males 'male' features - right?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Are you saying that scientists somehow figured this out?

I'd love to see the research, simply because the only thing that it would take to debunk this entire theory would be to find a slightly older skeleton.

I really just don't understand how they came up with this...what did they do, ask the first Y chromosome that they found to produce a copy of it's lineage?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Could this be a possible eplanation?
The Annunuki bred with our female ancestors, and came up with the x/y chromosone (sp?) of today's humans.

The previous x/y combination was allowed to die out, for some evolutionary or political reason?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Eve came from Adam she CANT be older than him DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Interesting find, world watcher.

This is another one of those mysteries, we might never know the answer to.

Perhaps women can live without men.

No they can't man, who would they have to complain about all day long? If only women lived on the earth there would be more wars I think.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Off topic...sort of.

Have you heard of a comic book called Y:The Last Man?

It's about a genetic catastrophe that kills all males on Earth simultaneously. The story follows a man (Yorick) who happens to survive the plague somehow. Good read. Awesome art.

EDIT:They are planning on making it into a motion picture.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by darklanser]

Isn't that every man's dream?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
As for the possibility of the Virgin Birth ...

In cases of parthenogenesis (virgin birth), an ovum starts to divide by itself without fertilization, producing an embryo in which the paternal chromosomes may be replaced by a duplication of maternal ones. This asexual reproductive method is rare among warm-blooded vertebrates but more common among invertebrates. Pathological parthenogenesis has been observed in higher animals, such as the frog, fowl, and certain mammals. Parthenogenesis usually gives rise to female offspring or sometimes an abnormal male ...

There is some evidence, however, that natural parthenogenesis does occasionally occur in humans. There are many instances in which impregnation has allegedly taken place in women without there being any possibility of the semen entering the female genital passage [2]. In some cases it was found either in the course of pregnancy or at the time of childbirth that the female passages were obstructed. In 1956 the medical journal Lancet published a report concerning 19 alleged cases of virgin birth among women in England, who were studied by members of the British Medical Association. The six-month study convinced the investigators that human parthenogenesis was physiologically possible and had actually occurred in some of the women studied

Virginal reproduction

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Eve came from Adam she CANT be older than him DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DUHHHHHHHHH.
There was no real Adam and Eve. These names are used in non-biblical terms in the story.
The biblical story of Adam and Eve is full of symbolism, but not much facts.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
fascinating article Pisky, i guess Virgin births can really happen under the right circumstances...amazing!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by darklanser
It's about a genetic catastrophe that kills all males on Earth simultaneously. The story follows a man (Yorick) who happens to survive the plague somehow. Good read. Awesome art.

Oh my God !!! Are you saying he's the only man living in a women world ?
What a nightmare.

Sounds utterly fantastic to me.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Maybe it's just that we haven't found the oldest male skeleton yet, as was said earlier...

Occam's Razor, people. Occam's Razor.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Virgin birth is Impossible on paper.
Im not too sure how women must have survived with out the strength of men back then.
Poor poor women
jk.

Deep

There could of been some manly women around. We have puny men and strong men and puny women and strong women.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I guess it's just hard for guys to believe Women have the potential to be greater than they are. I mean we've been around a lot longer which proves intellect before physical strength

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join